Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nosferatu Meeting

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nosferatu Meeting Empty Nosferatu Meeting

Post by West Tue May 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Shadow sits in the museum, in the room she knows was designated for her clan, and waits for her clan mates to arrive. She isn't sure what to expect, having had a lot of traffic through the city recently. But, it was beyond time to find out who was still here and who had left them.

She had pulled out chair and placed them around the room, setting ten in varius areas. She wasn't sure how many would come, but she could always get more chairs if needed.

Now, she waits.

Nosferatu Meeting Shadowbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nosferatu Meeting Empty Re: Nosferatu Meeting

Post by Premsyl Tue May 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Arnold Culler arrives, in all his disgusting glory, wearing a nice pin-stripe suit and matching fedora, with a wilted white flower in his lapel. He enters the room, looking around to see who else has arrived and seeing that he appears to be the first one. He faces Shadow and inclines his head respectively to the elder kindred, removing his hat in courtesy. "Good evening, Madame Shadow."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue May 12, 2009 11:45 pm

~~O-Yama~~
Obf 2

O-Yama had not left Shadow's side as she left the meeting with the Prince and now he waited along side her. He truly wondered how many of the family were in the City and was ready to welcome any new members of the city along side Shadow.

He couldn't help but admire Shadow as she stood waiting, her beauty and her age still amazed him and he found himself wanting to know more about her the more time he spent as her guardian.

~~Sunshine~~
Obf 2

Sunshine arrives, looking at the guy who looked like a scene from a japanese warrior movie and also looks at Shadow. He smiles to them both and take a spot near to one of the seats, crouching down, because he didn't think the seats could hold his massive size.

"Good evening fellow Haunts. I hope the night finds you both well."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Tue May 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Arnold notices that O-Yama, too, is in attendance here. He puts a hand up in greeting to his clan mate and one-time colleague. "And good evening to you, O-Yama."

He notices another entering and turns around to find a Nosferatu who, like himself, had been horribly deformed by the curse of their blood.

Well, well. Looks like this city isn't full of pretty boys and girls after all
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Wed May 13, 2009 1:10 am

~~Sunshine~~

Sunshine nods to the equally brutalized looking Haunt, he face breaking into a smile, happy at knowing he wasn't the only one.

"Damn... you got lucky too?" He says to Arnold with a smile and a tone showing he meant no insult.

~~O-Yama~~

O-Yama nods in Culler's direction, he seemed an apt warrior from the way he carried him self and O-Yama was looking for combat minded individuals. He would make sure to mention to Culler about the Coterie...

"Well met Mr. Culler."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 1:18 am

The door opens slowly as a tall, lanky, individual appears within the frame. It had been years since the man had left the sanctuary of his asylum in Amber Hill Hospital; he was curious as to why the clan meeting was called so he made an exception to his self-imposed exile. His long unclean hair was draped partly over the expressionless mask that covered his face, and his labcoat was almost as wrinkled as his gray tie. He refrained from speaking to the others in the room, instead he simply walked from the door frame and took the farthest seat from the rest of the group; he wasn't there to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Leighanne tentatively enters the room and looks around sighing slightly when she sees shadow at least she knows she can be trusted she walks over to the side of the room Shadow is in but stays far enough away so as not to conflict with her coldness and takes a seat and waits.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Thu May 14, 2009 3:13 pm

~~O-Yama~~

O-Yama turns to Shadow.

"Is this really all of the Family?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKaeverak Thu May 14, 2009 5:50 pm

As Anatoly enters the room he looks around at Sacramento's gathered Nosferatu. Brothers, sisters, he was silently hopeful that he could count those here among them. Those who look over to him as he enters he meets with a smile and a slight bow, then he quietly takes a seat in the front.
HAKaeverak
HAKaeverak

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu May 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Shadow looks at O-Yama. "Yes, I believe it is."

She stands and adresses those who have decided to show. "Good evening fellow Nosferatu. I was asked by the Prince to gather you all together and choose a Priscus as our last one has met his final death. I see that some of you are new. Please stand and introduce yourselves to your feelow clan mates. I am known as Shadow, Oracle of the Ordo Dracul, former Prince."

She takes her seat again and waits to see who will go next.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Thu May 14, 2009 8:16 pm

~~O-Yama~~

O-Yama steps forward.
"While I am not new theres are some of you I have not had the honor of meeting. My name is O-Yama, I am of Burakumin lineage."

~~Sunshine~~

Sunshine stands up from his crouch and smiles and nods to all assembled.

"Sunshine, it is a pleasure to see all of you, and welcome to the city to any of you who are new."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Dr. Lazarus waited until Sunshine was done speaking and then stood to address his fellow Nosferatu. His voice was deep and carried the tone of irritation. "I am Dr. Ith Lazarus, from Amber Hill Asylum." Without another word the doctor sat back down and waited for another to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri May 15, 2009 5:22 pm

~~O-Yama~~

Just as O-Yama is about to finish what he is saying he looks around as if dissoriented for a moment, but resolves himself quickly.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri May 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Arnold does not stand and introduce himself. Maybe he just doesn't feel like it? Anyway, he just sits in his chair, one leg up resting on his other knee. Sitting back watching the proceedings.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKaeverak Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Anatoly stands and bows, first to Shadow and then in the general direction of the others in the room. Greetings to all, my name is Anatoly Divoff. I offer my friendship to all willing to take it. With a final bow, he sits.
HAKaeverak
HAKaeverak

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat May 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Shadow looks at Arnold with raised eyebrows. "Mr. Culler, would you kindly do us the honor of introducing yourself please?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sat May 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Arnold does stand, then.

"My apologies. I meant no disrespect to Madame Shadow. I'm Mister Arnold Culler of the First Estate, once Hound of Jackson Mississippi."

He bows at the waist to Shadow and then re-seats himelf.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat May 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Shadow smiles. "Excellent. Now, we have been gathered here to choose a Priscus for the clan. First, do we have any volunteers for the job? If you do want it, please explain why."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sun May 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Arnold looks around at the gathered kindred. He had no intentions of volunteering for the Priscus position, for a number of reasons. Primarily, his eyes were on another position in the city and he would be patient for that.

He looks around at the rest of the Haunts, wondering if they've got a scrap of ambition or leadership potential amongst them. His eyes fall on O-Yama, and his thin eyebrows raise as he wonders about him.

Always a samurai, never a shogun?
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun May 17, 2009 10:44 pm

O-Yama steps forward, making his intentions known.

"If the family would have me, I would take the position of Priscus of our clan. I have ever strived to serve this city since my awakening, and have no intentions of letting that path of diligence slip away. Though I currently hold milady Shadow as my liege and serve as her protector, I do not believe taking the position would interfere with my duty to her overmuch. I promise to you all that I would serve the Clan as best I can, should you chose to have me."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 12:21 am

Dr. Lazarus remains silent as the other Haunts spoke over the position of Priscus. Over the years he had remained cooped up in his asylum, hardly ever leaving its walls to experience the external requiem. All of these faces were new to him; he did not recognize a single one, and to be honest he wasn't too impressed -- it was for this reason that he decided to speak up. Once O-Yama was done offering himself for the position, Dr. Lazarus cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention.

"I do not know any of you, and for that reason I would like the position of Priscus of our clan." His voice was deep and raspy, almost as if it went months at a time without use. "Your anonymity to me would allow me to be an impartial mediator and thus serve the clan without the chance of bias. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Mon May 18, 2009 3:12 am

Arnold's smirk thins into a serious expression. One befitting an Invictus.

"I have no experience as to qualify the experience of Dr. Lazarus. However, I do know that O-Yama is among the strongest and most dedicated kindred that our fair Sacramento has to offer. His nomination for Priscus has my second, and I should assume my vote consistent here-thereafter."

He retakes his seat.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Dr. Lazarus' bloodshot eyes focused on Arnold for a moment as he cast his vote for O-Yama. Still standing, Lazarus looked around to the collective of clanmates once more before taking his seat. His intentions had been made clear already, he wasn't here to debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon May 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Shadow looks at Lazarus, frowning. "If you do not mind me asking, sir, how long have you been in this city and why have I not seen your face here before?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Lazarus looks to Shadow, the sudden jerk of his face in her direction causing some of his hair to swish down over his mask. "I've been in this city for roughly 50 years. I spend the majority of my nights in Amber Hill Asylum, far apart from the toils and complications of Kindred politics. I have, however, decided to make an exception this evening to join you all for this meeting."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon May 18, 2009 10:11 pm

"We appreciate you making the exception." She says with a gentle smile.

"You do realize that accepting the Priscus position means you will be the one responsible for taking any new Nosferatu to the Prince or Seneschal for acknowledgement. You will also be responsible for calling and hosting all further clan meetings and you must make yourself available to all Nosferatu in the city."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 10:22 pm

From behind his mask, Lazarus lets out a raspy chuckle. "Yes, I'm more than aware of the demands of this position. While I do prefer the confines of my home, I'd be willing to make the necessary trips to the prince." He pauses for a moment then continues, "And Amber Hill would always be open for others of our kind to ...gather."

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Mon May 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Arnold leans forward in his seat, eyes on Lazarus.

"If you would appease my curiosity, Dr. Lazarus. Do you belong to one of the covenants?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Premsyl wrote:Arnold leans forward in his seat, eyes on Lazarus.

"If you would appease my curiosity, Dr. Lazarus. Do you belong to one of the covenants?"

Lazarus averts his gaze from Shadow to Arnold. "I am a proud member of the First Estate."

(OOC: I have Covenant Status 3.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Mon May 18, 2009 11:00 pm

"As am I, like I stated before. Perhaps later we can be properly introduced."

Arnold seems satisfied with the kindred's answer and leans back in his chair. Even if he is a fellow Invictus he doesn't know that someone who seems to have been so reclusive before should occupy such a social position.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon May 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Shadow looks from O-Tama to Lazarus. "I do not want my vote to be looked at as favoritism, for it is not. However, I know that O-Yama has stood up and done much for our city and our clan. Therefore, my vote will have to go with him."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Dr. Lazarus nods to Arnold and then to Shadow after she cast her vote. He did not mind if he were not voted into the position, in fact he did not expect to obtain it in the first place. This was more of a "social experiment" for the doctor and it was proving to be as interesting as he had hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue May 19, 2009 12:32 am

~~O-Yama~~

O-Yama nods when Shadow speaks, his face remains stoic while she casts another vote in his favor. He then looks to the other assembled Kindred wondering who else would call for him.

~~Sunshine~~

Sunshine looks to the two candidates, not really caring who got the position, but knowing what it was like to be a recluse.

"Fuck it, the Doc has my vote. He's a hideaway, so am I."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 11:33 am

Leighanne stands up very slowly and walks towards Shadow the only one in the room that she trusts at this point still quite confused but figures she would go ahead and throw a vote out there "I say that we put that guy over there (pointing to O-Yama) in charge cuz he's not as scary as that other guy." she looks to Shadow not really caring about the proximity at the moment she needed to stay close her incase she offended someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Shadow smiles at Leigh and takes her hand revelling in the heat of it. She longed to wrap herself around the woman, just to feel the warmth she radiated.

((Need a Perception roll from all but Shadow and Leigh please))
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Lazarus watches Leighanne as she casts her vote and moves to Shadow. He wasn't surprised at how she voted; after all, he was a stranger among friends.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue May 19, 2009 10:19 pm

O-Yama watches as the votes are being made, finding it almost shocking that so many votes were turning to his direction.

Spoiler:
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Tue May 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Arnold sits leaned back in his chair, watching the goings on with interest.
Spoiler:
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKaeverak Wed May 20, 2009 3:20 am

Anatoly leans forward, elbows on his knees and chin resting on top of both hands, his gaze going quickly back and forth as each person speaks.
Spoiler:
HAKaeverak
HAKaeverak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Leighanne takes Shadows hand in return and smiles back she already knew the outcome of being so close to Shadow but at this point she didn't care she needed a friendly face in a room full of ones that normally she would have went running from.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed May 20, 2009 8:09 pm

((Thgose who passed their perception rolls notice condensation beginning to form on all surfaces in the room, on their clothing and on their skin. The room has become very humid in a very short amount of time.))

Shadow looks irritated. "If that is all the votes that will be cast then the decision is made. Is there any other business?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKaeverak Wed May 20, 2009 8:55 pm

(( I did intend to vote but not while something seemed to be happening. Sorry.))

Anatoly stands and, in a slightly raised voice, announces If my vote is to be had I cast it for O-Yama. From what little I have learned of him he sounds like a man of action, and from what little I have learned of this city that sounds like what the Nosferatu need. He then turns to Dr. Lazarus and with a slight bow adds My apologies.
HAKaeverak
HAKaeverak

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed May 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Shadow nods to Anatoly. "Yes, I agree. Is it safe to assume that you and Dr. Lazarus here have not met the Prince or Seneschal yet?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKaeverak Wed May 20, 2009 9:16 pm

I have had the pleasure of meeting the Seneschal at the midnight mass gathering. I have not met the Prince, however.
HAKaeverak
HAKaeverak

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed May 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Shadow smiles. "Excellent. Then you are acknowledged and that small bit of importance is taken care of. Good. Is there anything else of note that anyone would like to bring forth?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed May 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Arnold speaks up. "I was curious, and forgive me if my question makes me seem to be out of the loop. Has anyone stepped forward to resume the responsibility of running the Grindhouse since Karsh's unfortunate demise?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed May 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Shadow sighs and looks unhappy about the question, but she answers it. Mainly because just the thought of Karsh makes her remember he is gone.

"The Grindhouse has fallen to the resposibility of the Dragons as Karsh was a Dragon. Veritas has been attempting to run it, but she has a number of other responsibilities as well and it has been.......difficult. It is hard to keep track of such mundane things when we are being slaughtered." She says with a small smile, not meaning to undermine his question in anyway, just trying to explain Veritas' state of mind. "Her mind has been more focussed on revenge as of late and I am afraid the Grindhouse has suffered because of this."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 9:52 pm

While the other Haunts are talking, Lazarus simply sits back and observes. Shadow was correct in her statement that he has not met the Prince or Seneschal, and to be honest -- he didn't care to. With the sudden chance in topic, however, he refrained from answering Shadow's question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed May 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Arnold nods his understanding when Shadow's finished.

"I've heard that in nights past that the arena below the theater had been used for a variety of different entertainments and demonstrations. It would be good to see such a thing return. Perhaps, if I've the time in the future, I might offer her my aid in getting the show on the road."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Shadow laughs softly. "I would offer that aid with great care, my friend. Veritas has a tendency to think people feel she is incompetant and will defend her decisions and her authority with great venum. But, I personally think she could use the help."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next