Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hush little Baby

Go down

Hush little Baby Empty Hush little Baby

Post by Innerlight Sun May 17, 2009 12:45 am

All the bed pans were cleaned, and it was time to sponge the elderly bed ridden patients. Tara didn't work at the hospital, she volunteered, though some people joked and said that she lived in the hospital, which was not far from the truth, she did live in the hospital in a secret place that no one had found, a gem for a kindred. Tara swung by the nursery, and smiled, she loved to see children it reminded her of the 4 she had ages ago, that she could never have again. Before she turned the corner she stopped, and took two steps back to gaze at the glass. Someone had moved one of the carts into a position in front of the door, everyone with common sense knew never to do such a thing. She slowly walked into the nursery, and looked to the nurse on duty. She was sleep, something that seemed inconceivable to her. Tara was starting to believe that there was a presence there, but she could not see it. Casually someone walked out of the nursery, they were hiding in plain sight, using their vampric gifts.

Before they could close the door two pistols aimed at the offenders head. "Don't turn around, don't move... I'm sure that I'm close enough to make this permanent. If I find you back here ever again, I will kill you, I don't care who's covenant you belong to, or who you know, and I don't care what you do to me. I want you to know that I will kill you. Now keep walking and don't you dare turn around", Tara said in a whisper that sounded like a roar. The kindred kept walking and did not turn around, something in her voice said that she wasn't bluffing. Tara watched the kindred wander off, quickly put her pistols behind her back on magnetic holsters, then flipped her scrubs over to cover them up. If there was one thing that you did not do in her presence it was fuck with the children.

Innerlight

Back to top Go down