Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcotics Anonymous

Go down

Narcotics Anonymous Empty Narcotics Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 am

“Want to go back to my place?”

Was she for real? Nicolo couldn’t believe his luck. Sacramento girls were so easy. Two nights hunting and both had literally fallen into his arms. Getting a lick had never been so simple. Perhaps this place wasn’t quite as bad as he had originally thought. At least getting a meal was a piece a cake.

He had used a trick his Daeva friend in New Orleans had taught him; hunting at Narcotics Anonymous meetings always brought on a wild night. And he needed a little hedonistic diversion this evening. So he showed up at the Thursday night meeting at the Mission Lutheran Church on Marconi Street, held a Styrofoam cup full of repulsive watery substance they called “coffee” and had some fun with the lines “Hello, my name is Nicolo. I’m an addict.” They were all so supportive. Then he met Jennifer and the NA game was soon forgotten.

As soon as they made it through her front door, they landed in a grapple on the couch, frantic to get at each other. While they kissed and clawed ravenously, Jennifer looking expectantly for a human progression to the proceedings, Nicolo bit into her flesh to drink. Intoxicating. He sunk his teeth in again and again, drinking his fill, Jennifer giving into the unexpected sensation, and again his thoughts registered… Intoxicating.

Wait. Seriously. She’s fucked up on something.

Nicolo sits back. His head is spinning in a most delightful way. “Jennifer?”

She’s panting underneath him. “Nicolo?”

“You’ve been going to NA meetings high?”

She smirks. “I know. That’s bad, huh. I can’t help it. I really have a problem. But I’m ‘trying’ to quit. What about you?”

She sort of had a point. He wasn’t going to quit any of his transgressions either. Better to beg forgiveness than live the life of a priest. Ha! That was funny! Everything was kind of funny. And really, perfect. His body and mind tingled with the effects of the drug. Definitely a nice diversion.

“Oh sure, bella, I’m trying to quit too. No more talking now.” And they continued.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum