Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oops/Apology

4 posters

Go down

Oops/Apology Empty Oops/Apology

Post by DaevaDude Tue May 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Earlier today, I posted in the "Another Round" thread (the "room with no way in/out" crossover scenario Sweets is running) without having refreshed my browser. As a result, I ended up posting out of order and in a manner suggesting my character, Derek, had ignored things others had already posted.

So, my apologies to the the players of Matthew and O-Yama, and to Sweets, for screwing up the flow of the scene. I don't like when other do that sort of thing, so even though it was unintentional on my part, it seemed only fair I apologize.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Oops/Apology Empty Re: Oops/Apology

Post by ParanoidAndroid Tue May 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Good for you for coming out and admtting it. Smile

(A small aside -> There's an option in Profile/preferences to have the forum warn you if new posts appeared while you were writing your own. It's the 9th option from the top. Saved my butt more than once already)
ParanoidAndroid
ParanoidAndroid

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm

no worries man, i'm not gonna hate you for it Very Happy
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue May 19, 2009 8:12 pm

It happens, we all do it. Hell I never even use the full reply page. I just use the quick reply box and that doesn't tell you if there is another post before yours. So, it's all good. Now everyone in that room will still have to make a resolve + compocure roll though. Very Happy
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:00 pm

It's all good I forgive you I personally have done it myself (Just don't let it happen again) damn sorry alternate personality coming out LOL its all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah, and sorry about not doing the Res + Composure thing first, too. I had thought of that while figuring out how Derek would respond to the chaos in the room - he's suspecting the guy's agitated state is part of what is causing the effects, and wanted to try to get/keep him calm - but my brain sort of jumped ahead and forgot to add all that stuff.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:36 pm

haha its all good Smile nothing we cant go back and do after the fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Tue May 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Just did, in fact. Smile
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down