Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's better with small animals

Go down

Everything's better with small animals Empty Everything''s better with small animals

Post by Thistle Sat May 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Lexi wrote:Betony doesn't make it out of the kitchen before she vanishes. The kitchen staff don't seem to notice, but a few minutes later, Tiffany walks into the lobby near Derek, holding a small chinchilla, and petting it softly. "Anything I can help with, dear?"

After about thirty seconds of waiting, Tiffany sets the chinchilla down behind the desk she's standing at, "You really shouldn't go around cursing at our staff, dear, just because the person you're looking for isn't in a room." Betony is now sitting behind the desk, with a little chinchilla fur floating around from the reverse of the transformation.

Is it bad that when I read this all I could think was "Oh! I love chinchillas! They're so cute, and soft, and cute!"
Seriously though, chinchillas are some of the cutest little things out there. You just can't be mad at a post that has them in it. Well Betony can I guess, but I can't.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Everything's better with small animals Empty Re: Everything's better with small animals

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 12:04 am

lol then i am officially claiming credit for the animal choice Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum