Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make It Mine

Go down

Make It Mine Empty Make It Mine

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 1:24 am

Context

Asa checked his watch: there was still an hour and a half before Erika would meet with the willworkers. He stared at the blank space on the wall where the TV had been, knowing that Olivette would have it replaced by the morning. The TV was gone -- his anger wasn't.

Standing up, he straightened his tie and pulled at his cuffs, evening them out with his jacket sleeves. Picking up his car keys, he left Avalon and headed over to the Lily. He was intelligent enough to know he was being a bit childish, but there were other motivations. Hunger. Practice. Satisfaction.

Asa composed his features into a careless, confident half smile as he got out of his car and walked into the Lily. Avalon was nice enough, but he wanted a bit more... a bit of a challenge.

Scanning the crowd, he found the one he wanted. He watched for a few minutes, as several would-be suitors were declined with either a word or a simple glance. Studying the stunning beauty, he took in her dress, and jewelry, he knew that her wealth contributed to her self confidence.

Is she here here for the same reason I am?

Validation.

Asa didn't bother with a drink. He approached her confidently, matching her slight smile with his own, and watched her eyes as they took in his features and then studied his clothing and watch just as he had hers. He sat next to her, making a light joke, and resisting the temptation to cheat and empower his words. She laughed, and he reached out to stroke her hand, ignoring the stares of the men she had denied. He spoke, and listened, caressing her hand, capturing her attention, holding them both. She wanted to resist; she tried oh so hard, and his Ventrue Blood sung in exultation as he saw the defiance fade under the white hot desire in her eyes.

It wasn't long until he stood, and led her to one of the private rooms, closing the door. He reached for her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body to his. He felt her grow rigid, standing on her toes and gripping his hair and neck in shock and pain as his fangs sunk into her. Even as her sweet blood flooded his mouth, her hands loosed as she lost herself in the rapture of the Kiss.

When he was done, he spoke to her quietly, fixing her gaze with his own, finally using the power of his Blood. It had taken time, this evolution of his ability, and this was the first time he used it on someone other than Olivette, who he practiced on. His words invaded her thoughts, sculpting her memories, changing what had happened minutes before.

Asa left, satisfied.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down