Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving

Go down

Arriving Empty Arriving

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Julia arrived at the Sterling and made her way inside she rented the cheapest room for a week went to it. She then pulled out her cell and called the moving company that she had placed her stuff with she found out where they were based here in town and made arrangements to be thier tomorrow evening to pick up a couple needed things before she found a permanet home. Then she placed the do not distrube on the door and made to make her self at home in the small closet for the day. Then she spent her first day in a new town. She would need to find out the who's who and get inside and start earning what she could from this city.

Back to top Go down

Arriving Empty Re: Arriving

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Julia awoke the next night and felt it was time to look around and see what he could around town. Maybe she could find links about town to point her in the correct direction.

As she made her way to collect some of her belongings from the moving company she kept an eye out for signs.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu May 28, 2009 8:51 pm

{center}~~Narration~~[/center]

The first thing Julia notices is a symbol on the Stirling itself, indicating the bulding is Invictus held. Looking around the buildings near the hotel, she sees more signs on other buildings indicating Invictus ownership.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Invictus? Guess I will have to find the actul owner and introduce myself. So lets go find my stuff and some lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down