Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicking the can to see what happens

5 posters

Go down

Kicking the can to see what happens Empty Kicking the can to see what happens

Post by Laufrey Fri May 29, 2009 1:42 am

Heya, while new here I'm intending to stick around and be involved a good share. As I've recently gotten approved and haven't seen a lot of Motleys, I was curious if anyone would be interested in directing their characters to form one? My guy has been around in game technically but inactive and would actually prefer a Motley rather than running around without support now that he's looking to be busy. Just wanted to see if I could generate interest or something.

Cheers.
Laufrey
Laufrey

Back to top Go down

Kicking the can to see what happens Empty Re: Kicking the can to see what happens

Post by OBSN Sat May 30, 2009 10:09 pm

I could be interested in forming a motley, if you are up for it.
OBSN
OBSN

Back to top Go down

Kicking the can to see what happens Empty Re: Kicking the can to see what happens

Post by Laufrey Sat May 30, 2009 10:32 pm

So wants to say something sarcastic but restrains.

Alrighty, how long has Jonathan been around in Sacramento or were you thinking another character? I'm directing Frosty to drop the suggestion as well as shortly advertise. Less you think we can work some kinda back story with Lexi?
Laufrey
Laufrey

Back to top Go down

Post by OBSN Sat May 30, 2009 11:17 pm

I hadn't really planned on creating a second character yet. Johnathan's been in Sacramento for a couple of years. If you want to work up a back story we could do that, but they are both going on the hedge trip after the fair which could serve for a meeting point, or the fair itself.
OBSN
OBSN

Back to top Go down

Post by Laufrey Sat May 30, 2009 11:29 pm

I'm good with the RP stuff as it fits better, just thought I'd ask. Hopefully we can get a couple more at least.
Laufrey
Laufrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Sun May 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Noah would be very interested, he's currently not RPing much

Silas isn't committed enough.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeolus Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 am

If it's not a problem then my second character, who has also been around a few years maybe could fit there too (he'll be also at the Fruit-hunting so it could go either way - common background or newly met). Yay/nay?
Aeolus
Aeolus

Back to top Go down

Post by Laufrey Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Not a problem by me. I'd say the fruit harvesting is going to be something. Also looking at doing some active recruiting after depending on how it all goes.
Laufrey
Laufrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Well I suppose it could be interesting for the people going Fruit hunting to form a Motley. That would include Silas....Hmmm
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by CyledyrWyllt Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me. I was planning to have Marcus suggest a short-term pledge for the Hunt anyway. We could start with that and see where it takes us.
CyledyrWyllt
CyledyrWyllt

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:55 am

Yeah that sounds good.
Although Silas will be a bit wary at first, might even refuse first, keep bugging him, he'll join up.nHe just has his pride.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum