Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciao l'Italia

Go down

Ciao l'Italia Empty Ciao l'Italia

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 am

Antoinette had all the things on her mental list ticked of: cute skull luggage packed, Zero kenneled, feeding done, contacts contacted, maps obtained, list of cars ready to go.

Just in case the two Enzos she had in line to look at fell through, Antoinette had also set up a ride in an Ascari A10 and a Bugatti Veyron. She figured if she weren’t going to be dating for a while, maybe she’d start racing. At night. Well, that might not work out so well, but perhaps she’d just build herself her own track. Plenty of land in Sacramento, that was for sure.

Once on board the Leer, with Baron Quinton already buried deep in a book, she took out her maps, laying them on the table between them, and started planning where they’d go and who they’d meet first, and the best routes to get there. While she was happily planning away, Baron Quinton looked down with interest. “What’s all this?”

“Well, I always like to plan out where I’m going when I go to a city, especially since you’ll probably drive and I’ll navigate. That way we won’t argue or get lost.” She beamed at him, proud of her planning.

“Drive? We’re not driving anywhere. A driver will pick us up and take us. What are those for?”

Baron Quinton was pointing to the “other” maps she had brought along. “Oh, those are for ‘Milano’ and ‘Firenze’”, she used an exaggerated Italian accent. “I thought if we had a little extra time, we could go North and check out some boutiques, maybe catch a runway or two?”

He frowned. “If we find your car early, we’ll come home early. This isn’t a site-seeing tour, childe.”

She gave him a half grin. This was a risky move, but she had to try to lighten his mood a bit. “You still owe me a new pair of Pradas…”

He smirked. “You’ll find your Pradas in ‘Romo’”, mocking her exaggerated Italian accent.

Well, that was better than nothing. And she couldn’t help it. This was exciting. She hadn’t been out of Sacramento since her embrace and she was going stir-crazy! It was phenomenal that he was letting her go at all, and that she was getting a new car (or 3) and that he even cared enough to go with her. Or, he at least cared enough about his precious reputation to not let her tarnish it by letting her loose on Europe by herself.

Antoinette grinned, undid her safety belt, jumped up, hopped over Baron Quinton and took the seat directly next to him. She grabbed his hand and cooed, “Aren’t you EXCITED? We’re going to Italy! Oh, I wish we could eat! The food there is so yummy.”

“No one is preventing you from eating the food while you’re there, Antoinette. Be my guest.” But he was laughing behind his book. She was getting to him. She knew she was. She crawled up beside him and whispered right into his ear; “Thank you again for taking me. I really am very grateful.”

Baron Quinton sighed, but it was good-natured. “You’re welcome childe. Now go sit in your seat and study your maps.”

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum