Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John? Jessica? Justin?...I don't care.

Go down

John? Jessica? Justin?...I don't care. Empty John? Jessica? Justin?...I don't care.

Post by deltadream Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Twist waited in the darkness of the dressing room for John to arrive. At least she thought it was John who was coming. Maybe it had been Justin? Or Jessica? She couldn’t quite recall who she had called and told to meet her here and her beast’s hunger was a constant roar that was making it hard to think.

Finally a crack of light appeared and widened as the door opened. A head peered around the corner- it was John. His voice was hesitant as he called out into the darkness.

“Ms. Torsion?”

Twist struggled to hear him over the roar of hunger. With Kalos it had been easier- he was so close to death that he wasn’t appetizing enough to wet her hunger. But John…John was.

“I am here John. My headache is making it hard for me to think.” Twist tried to pour as much emotion as she could into, trying to invoke the boy’s sympathy.

“Oh- is that why the lights are off? I am sorry…here, let me…” Twist struggled to not lunge on him as he snaked around the door and slid it shut again, enclosing them in blackness. “There, does that help?”

Even without using her speed abilities, Twist was behind him in an instant. Wrapping arms around his body she leaned close to his ear.

“Yes- that helps, but there is another way you can help me.” It wasn’t quite the purr she was going for…she was so hungry, but John didn’t seem to mind. Tensing briefly he then relaxed letting her pull them to the floor.

“I am always gl…” he didn’t get the chance to finish though as Twist quickly buried her face in his neck, gulping greedily at the fresh river of blood he supplied. All too soon and she could feel his pulse reaching the dangerously slow rate. Reluctantly she licked the wounds closed and pulled back from his neck. He lay sprawled across her lap, eyes fluttering still with the pleasure of her bite.

Freeing one arm from under his body she wiped her mouth clean and debated on whether or not she should leave him here or not. After a couple moments though his eyes drifted fully shut as the blood loss caught up to him and he passed out. Sliding out from under him she set his head gently on the ground and stood. She needed to see to Kalos.
deltadream
deltadream

Back to top Go down