Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin and Punishment

Go down

Sin and Punishment Empty Sin and Punishment

Post by FreshCK Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:00 pm

The night was hot on Ray's corner tonight a heat in the air and in the business. Ray's business was recreation, vice, or sin depending on who you asked. Of course if you asked Ray, his business was simply weed. Heroin and coke came and went, but weed was steady business and tonight was steadier than most. He had already had to duck back to his stash twice after selling out what he had on him.

As his last customers drove off with his last bag, Ray started toward his stash again. Two blocks over, under the pile of bricks in the alley behind the old TV repair shop. Halfway there, he spotted a fine chopper parked up on the side of the street. Chrome and Black leather struggled to shine under a coat of dust and dirt as though nobody had taken care of it in days. Ray thought it was odd to see it there but he could swear he had seen another one just like it drive by a couple times earlier that night, or maybe they were different ones. Must be some kinda convention in town or something. he thought idly as he proceeded to his hidden cache.

Ray casually scanned the empty street before ducking into the alley. The night life seemed quieter for the past few days, something was definitely different in the city and different was making him a little more nervous. Can't be too careful in this line of work though. He knelt down by the pile of bricks and carefully removed the three on top but froze when he saw what was underneath. Instead of a black duffel filled with baggies was a bible.

"FUCK! What the fuck is this?"

"Salvation."

Ray turned to the entrance of the alley where the voice came from. Standing there was a big biker in black leathers sporting a shiny cross around his neck.

"Who the fuck are you? Did you take my stash? Yo, give it back or me and my boys will tear you up, easy rider."

"I took what was yours, but I gave you something in return. A chance at redemption. Few get that. But you have something else I need."

The biker looked sick and crazy but strong and he was standing between Ray and the street. He had a look in his eyes Ray didn't like.

"Listen man, keep the weed, ok. You want cash, you can have it."

The crazed biker came closer. Ray recognized the look in his eyes. It was like the look of a junkie, hurting for his next fix. Crazy enough to do anything for it.

"The sheep that strays from the shepherd is food for the wolves."

The biker was close enough for Ray to look into his sunken eyes, to see his hollow cheeks and the sharp fangs in his mouth. Fear took over and he started to sob.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, ok? I'll stop. I'll never sell again! Just leave me alone! I don't deserve this!"

The big man in black grabbed Ray by his shoulders. Despite looking starved, the biker's grip was strong. His breath smelled like death.

"Punishment is all a sinner deserves."
FreshCK
FreshCK

Back to top Go down

Sin and Punishment Empty Re: Sin and Punishment

Post by FreshCK Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Benton Black felt renewed. The warm blood filled his body and was already beginning to restore him after...whatever it was that happened to him. He laid the unconscious pusher carefully on the ground and placed the bible on his chest, beneath the man's crossed arms. He knelt there for a moment, over the man's body.

"Thank you Lord for delivering me unto this sinner. May he find peace in your infinite forgiveness. May his repentance hold true. And should he stray again from your love, my God, deliver him unto the claw and fang of your dark children. Amen"

Not an official blessing, but Benton always believed it was the thought that counted when you prayed. He decided to take the man up on his offer and searched his pockets for the ill-gotten money from his night peddling sin. He also grabbed his driver's licence. It might be a good idea to check up on Mr....Anderson down the road. Make sure he hadn't had a lapse in faith after their encounter.

As he strode back to his chopper, Black set his mind to the next order of business, finding somebody who could explain what the hell happened to him. It was weird, but he couldn't remember sensing another Beast as he rode through town earlier. Usually he felt that aggressive "pop" every couple blocks or so, but tonight seemed too quiet. Maybe the others had faced the same torment he had.

Maybe they deserved worse than he did.
FreshCK
FreshCK

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum