Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't You (Forget About Me)

Go down

Don't You (Forget About Me) Empty Don't You (Forget About Me)

Post by West Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:28 pm

It would be another two hours until the rising sun's power would drive him to slumber. Asa honed his sight, and examined the slightly drawn skin and flaxen hair, but nothing had changed. Not breathing had become like holding his breath, waiting for a sound, or movement that never came.

He had spent the evening making adjustments to ideas, accelerating plans he had thought he had years to accomplish. Moving them was simply too risky. That left only one option: staying, and keeping her safe. Ironic, the role reversal, after she had watched over him for so long.

Had the Lost Nights simulated Torpor? Even now, was she dreaming terrible dreams? Although the Dynasty induction had been completed, neither had learned the abilities the original Millars had shared. He had also read, or heard, that memories were lost during the eclipse. What would she forget? What would she remember?

Asa went to the living space and picked up a club chair, and carried it back to the bedroom.

Echoes of the past. Asa, carrying a stone bench for Freddrick, during his party.

Arranging it next to her side of the bed, he sat, and took her hand.

You can forget everything but us.

"It was the summer of 1991 that I first saw you, but we would not meet until the spring of 1992..." he began, speaking until the daystar overcame him.

Don't You (Forget About Me) Asanoprobanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum