Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone Call for Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia

2 posters

Go down

Phone Call for Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia Empty Phone Call for Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia

Post by DaevaDude Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Regina gets a call at the number she had given out at the Avalon.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Phone Call for Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia Empty Re: Phone Call for Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:00 pm

"Pia." She answers.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Phone Call for Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia Empty Re: Phone Call for Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia

Post by DaevaDude Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Regina hears a feminine voice on the other end. "Dame Lady Knight, I call as ordered by my master, Prince Asa Clarke. He has a matter he would like you to attend to, and has tasked me with conveying his orders to you. Should it please you, I can have the pertinent information brought to a location of your choice."
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:42 pm

A job, so soon? Without even the declaration? A smile creeped across regina's face. "Of course. Send it to...." She gives the location of her temporary haven. She really does need to go out and find a proper place. It would not do to have a Knight living in a shipping crate for too long.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:46 pm

"I will see to it the information arrives within the hour, Dame Lady Knight" she replies.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:49 pm

"Thank you." Regina hangs up.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down