Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a new pet.

Go down

I need a new pet. Empty I need a new pet.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Elle, still reeling from being rebuffed by her once adoring sire, gears up to head to Asylum, she finds it odd to leave her weaponry at home, but for what she's wearing it would prove a little conspicuous.

She meets up with a friend who runs the suspension rig, the wicked little succubus purring in delight as she is hooked beneath her collar bones, her friend graciously disrobing her to reveal a fishnet body suit. Her blood red barely there bra and panties beneath keep it rated R rather than X...Elle not one to give away the surprise....well without a price tag on it.

She purrs as people marvel at her lack of blood dripping as she is hoisted off the floor, hanging like an angel of darkness above the crowd, loving the deep ache in her shoulders.

She then spends her suspension time surveying the crowd, and finding what she seeks. A man with a hungry gaze, watching her from a dark corner. His clothes, she notes, are too perfectly goth, as though bought, probably from that ridiculous Lash line. He is too clean cut, not worn out, handsome, appealing, but hanging back. She purrs at the very thought of landing the kinky recluse.

When they let her down she slinks over to him, making sure to exert a bit of will to make her wounds bleed.

Good Evening...You look lonely....

His eyes go wide with desire, and with whatever her gaze is doing to him. I...I am a bit lonely....

Why don't you let me fix that? she purrs, sharp gaze not missing his extremely expensive pair of custom boots, his rolex watch tucked into a dark sleeve....etc....

He starts to back up, and she curls her lovely lip in a snarl.

You will come with me NOW.... then smiles pleasantly as she finds his dark place, where he wants to be dommed and told what to do. Perfect....A kinky CEO of some sort, needs to be dommed because he spends his whole day domming....Well...Isn't this a lucky night.

She curls her hand around his belt buckle, dragging him behind her, taking him to one of the private rooms.

There she teaches him of unspeakably lurid pleasures that she can give and take, using her plethora of skills to literally please him out of his fucking mind, introducing him to bloodletting, her favorite pastime.

She cuts into her palm making herself bleed, bringing it to his waiting mouth, the man not really able to resist...being tied up and all...

Drink slave...And promise me you will come back whenever I demand of you.... she dominates him, literally, watching as he nods, and hungrily laps at her vitae.

What an excellent night.... she decides, having decided she is quite above those lowly junkies.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum