Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake up...

Go down

Wake up... Empty Wake up...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Elle wakes with a sultry purr, finding herself in an opulent four poster, the heavy brocaide curtains drawn. Twist is not beside her, and she makes a delicately displeased face, reliving the events of the night previous to make her smile come back.

She stretches like a cat, glancing around to assess her clothing situation, wearing none, skintight pants over there on that gargoyle's horn, a bra hanging off of the hand of that angel prop. She has to snort in amusement at that. Her various bits of other clothing are all over, guns in a pile under the bed.

Her cell phone is placed just so on the night stand.

Mmmmm, she left me her number...

She drags her fingers through play tousled hair, tugging on her clothes and sighing at the feeling of being well pleasured by one of her own Clan. She hopes Twist woke with the same feeling. She gets all of her various accoutrements in place and tugs on her heavy coat, slinking out the door .

She pauses, realizing she isnt particularly hungry....

I wonder if I drank her? she pouts, not remembering if her vitae tasted as lovely as she had hoped.

I will have to ask her next time I see her. she murmurs to herself, slinking out of the BDN theatre with little interest and back out into the night.

Back to top Go down