Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With my sire.

Go down

With my sire. Empty With my sire.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:01 pm

{{ST NOTE: I asked LF if I could Ghost Lioni a bit, she said it was cool.}}

Aurelie slides into the limo, listening to her sire explain the necesseties of modern Kindred men, and Kine for that matter, the girl running low on food, probably not helping her emotions that are hanging by a thread.

She goes into another club with her sire the woman teaching her how to use her feminine wiles, Aurelie one of the rare girls who truly does not know how very lovely she is, thinking herself an imperfect being that is below her station in life. She listens intently to her sire, if she were alive the girl would be wearing a heavy blush at the explanation of her techniques. She calms down a bit, watching from the wings as her sire feeds, petting down a man's chest to relax him as she bites, his eyes nearly rolling back in his head in pleasure. She shivers at the very thought of having that kind of control over a Kine just with sheer loveliness, finding it a bit empowering, and rather glad of it taking her mind off of her disastrous mistake (that she still cant pinpoint) with Nicolo, and her fascinating encounter with the devastatingly handsome Marius.

She receives a few more pointers from her sire, the woman being especially kind and accomodating to her Childe, this really what Aura needs at the moment, considering how addled she became during her long torpor. She receives her final instructions, sidling up beside a moderately handsome youngman, whose jaw drops when the angelically lovely girl approaches.

Hello...I am new in town...My name is Anne..And yours? she asks the poor stammering boy.

He mumbles out a response, Aura sliding in closer, murmuring in his ear about how he caught her eye from across the club, and how much she would like to get to know him better. She glances to her sire, feeling totally defiled as he strokes down her back, nearly shuddering at the thought of this uncouth young brigand touching her, with his gallons of gel in his hair as is so popular at these clubs to make ones hair stand out in spikes.

She waits for the nod from Lioni, tossing her blond hair over her shoulder and leading him to a darker corner.

She quiets the beast that climbs up her ribs and nearly makes a snarl rip through her lovely throat when he none-to-gently pins her against the wall to make out, Aura's morals cringing in utter distaste. Instead of kissing him, something that she feels should be shared in the most intimate of moments, at least when it is on the lips, she drags her soft full lips down the side of his neck, she waits for the moan that Lioni has told her will come gently dragging her perfectly manicured nails down his spine as she bites.

The relief of her hunger is instant, the girl drinking her fill and then some only stopping when Lioni pulls her gently away, her fangs glinting with Kine blood, her breath coming in delighted gasps, eyes dialated with pleasure at a good feed.

She licks her lips, thanking her sire, feeling a bit more like her old self, a bit more confident, a bit less terrified of the bewildering world around her.

She stays close, her sire to be trusted for the moment, at least until she has another episode, actually leaning on her a bit in the limo ride home, then heading to her room.

She tilts her head, finding it a bit empty there, and deciding that she needs a hell hound, or at the very least a ghouled dog that she can talk to and befriend, and tell her secrets when she doesnt want to share them with her Kindred.

She sends a text to Nicolo, and after much deliberation, to Mars, before letting the sunrise take her.

Back to top Go down