Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping busy.

Go down

Keeping busy. Empty Keeping busy.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Ace spends his nights researching and rebuilding his massive database, redoing his intricate maps of the city, re-entering endless information from scribbled notes that he of course manically files, totally obsessive compulsive that way. His brain spins, he bangs it on his desk a couple times before leaving it there, forehead flat to the top.

How the hell do I help, I'm a fricking shadow, helping? God. Should I call someone and offer them my services? Maybe join Davis's gang. Hell. I want to learn from Icarus, he's the only one in this clan that I respect enough to listen to, and basically he told me I've been fucking up...

So how to NOT fuck up....I have to be nicer, thats already obvious, but help? I've already made a reputation with these Kindred, and I'm sure as hell not walking old ladies across the street. Unless they had money in thei-NO, no thats not nice....

Helping new Kindred? No...Already pissed them off, damn...I could have a coterie, but I've been trying that for ages and thats not going fucking anywhere. Shit...Am I really this screwed? How do I fix this?

He bangs his head on the desk a couple more times for good measure.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum