Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I the only LatinAmerican here?

+2
Evil Empryss
Premsyl
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Am I the only LatinAmerican here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I the only LatinAmerican here?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm

LOL.. all bark no bite, deal XDDD

Back to top Go down

Am I the only LatinAmerican here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I the only LatinAmerican here?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm

LOL Actually... for a Latin I am not a great dancer (Which by white people standars is I can dance allright but not as good as Ricky Martin I guess xD)

But yeah we can see to put some music get some tequila and pisco and see what happens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 pm

What's that proverb? "Once the tequila is in, everyone can dance"

Although it does reminds me of footloose.. at the end when everyone supposedly didn't know how to dance busted out dancing the popular style of the 80s.

Last edited by Dinale on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 pm

LOL well I am part chinese so it might be a proverb...

But yeah, usually drinking loosens you up a bit, so it does help with the dancing unless you over do it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum