Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Errant Fiddle

Go down

Errant Fiddle Empty Re: Errant Fiddle

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:18 am

Fiddler opened his eyes, and let them slowly readjust. oww... he thought. He touched his forehead and felt blood... what had happened... and then the events started coming back to him, and he remembered what happened... sort of.

he sat up, and found that he had been tossed back into the material realm, as well as quite a distance away from where he was earlier.

He looked around, and wiped the blood from his forehead. he found that it had stopped bleeding.

Focus, he thought, I need to find the others. Fiddler started walking away from the park, working his way back towards some kind of transportation. He took off his jacket, removing his wand focus, his cigarettes, and the small flask he had been concealing. Bracing himself, he cleaned his head with the whiskey, and finished the rest in the usual way. Not too much, gotta stay in control. He cleaned the blood off himself and ditched the jacket in a trash can. looking down at himself, and smelling the reek, he was sure whatever cabbie he saw would just assume he was some drunk-nothing too suspicious.

he began making his way back towards the road, hoping to make his way back to Blackfire's sanctum. He was sure that his cabal-mates would head that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 am

Walking towards the road, he began composing himself when he remembered his phone. he checked it, and it appeared to still be functioning. He fired off a text message to his cabal mates and kept moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:09 am

reading Animus' text Fiddler stopped and started heading back towards discovery park.

I guess I haven't been out that long

(I'll start posting in discovery park again)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:10 am

(( We'll start a new thread, please don't use the old one ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum