Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modernization

Go down

Modernization Empty Modernization

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Aura sits on her bed, little Bijou telling her how boring it was to be alone all night. She apologizes nestling the puppy against her in the big bed.

What had she been thinking, what had happened before she was staked that would make her think that it was okay to blood bond to this man… Was he entrancing her? Was it because she felt so abysmally alone? Perhaps it was time to talk to Lioni again.

She stares at the ceiling, wondering at what a strange position she is in.

Perhaps if I had a covenant this would be better… Or… Perhaps if I was not at the mercy of others to get around… Yes… A bit of freedom is perhaps what I need. What constitutes freedom in this day and age… Obviously I cannot leave Lioni, nor would I want to, she has been so kind to me as of late. A car… Yes! One of those terrifying pieces of machinery, that these mortals and Kindred alike race around in like demons. If I could drive I could feel free, feel like I was in control… I have never seen Marius drive though, Nicolo perhaps, he is Italian, and from what I understand they make marvelous cars there. I think I will ask him, when of course, his current obligations are over with. I can forgive him for being so callous, I am sure it was just the stress of having so many things to do. Perhaps he can recommend what kind of car.

She ponders this for quite some time.

Yes… A dose of reality is what I need, if the Kindred are today want to talk on those damned cell phones, drive around in metal monsters, and type away at these strange computer things then I will too, I will take control of my environment and find myself again.
She sleeps easy that night, feeling much better about her state in life

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum