Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace is now accepting applications to be the 4th Horseman.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ace is now accepting applications to be the 4th Horseman. Empty Ace is now accepting applications to be the 4th Horseman.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:24 pm

It will be a stringent process. No more Brujas please!

PM me with your character concept and I will foreward it to the other 2 horsemen so we may discuss.

XOXOX
Erica

Back to top Go down

Ace is now accepting applications to be the 4th Horseman. Empty Re: Ace is now accepting applications to be the 4th Horseman.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Yeah, I would also like some variety here...

Don't know, maybe a Daeva, I am still looking for Band members xDDD

Tho a Ventrue or even a Nos could make interesting characters, not to mention bring something completely new to our group

Back to top Go down

Ace is now accepting applications to be the 4th Horseman. Empty Re: Ace is now accepting applications to be the 4th Horseman.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:17 pm

you already have one Daeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:19 pm

WTF!?

Reed is a Daeva?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:25 pm

yeap been one for some time now

Active character list has lots of info

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Ok explain this Four Hporseman concept to me.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Basically the original idea was to make a hardcore biker coterie, being born out of the idea the four of us were 'biker badasses'...

The name ended up being Four Horsemen out of there being 4 of us and all...

So now we are one Horsemen short xD

I, for one, want to make a band out of at least part of the group, since both Johann and Ace have musical background

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:40 pm

GhashIronhand wrote:...even a Nos...

Aren't the archetypal Nos/themes of being incompatible or unwanted by mainstream society fitting for the whole outlaw biker mythos, or am I missing something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:42 pm

Yeaaaah I dont know that a Nos would work unless they were a Galloi. Girl bikers are welcome too !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Ah, so 'snake-hips and cheekbones' not 'back hair and domestic violence'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Well I think any Nos would work just fine...

And gotta agree with Sanguis, Biker chicks are welcome xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:47 pm

I'd be so interested if not for the fact that I'm already planning my next PC that isn't even close Very Happy
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Awww...

Come oooooonnnn...

You can always make two characters lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Hey now, I'm trying not to end up like Dred and Frost with twenty million characters in my head. At least not for a few months still Smile
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:55 pm

LOL Sounds fair...

Still you gotta admit its tempting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:56 pm

I have to ask. Why a Galloi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:58 pm

No idea...
Tho a Galloi could give us super pretty ghouled chicks and super fertile ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:05 am

Nos are not outright ugly...that is so old school.....and anyway since Pestilance quit and Poluttion took over a Nos would work wonders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:06 am

Galloi because they are beeeeautiful... They bath in blood and stuff... But they're beeeauuutiful...

Should we all chant like frat boys at a kegger for Lexi and two characters?

DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Did that help Lexi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:09 am

Well, an ugly mofo turned into a scary mofo would make for a great gangmember...

Same goes for those Nos that are just creepy

Oh yeah

Lexy

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 am

sanguisfiat wrote:Galloi because they are beeeeautiful...

Ok, I just got the strangest mental image of a long line of hairy dudes with beerguts and flat noses, and they're all standing in line to audition for your roughneck biker coterie. Except somethings awry. They're all sucking in their guts and checking their make-up and making backhanded compliments about each others hair. Thanks for that. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 am

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think she meant only a Galloi WOULDN'T be a good choice...

At least that's what I thought I read untill your post and re-read it xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:02 am

my god it's the beauty pageant all over again... >.>;

I down for a Nosferatu.. I always want to play one that had a bloodworm underneath his skin.. and that you could see little vein moving but are actually the worms.. and he pulled them out alive.. and them wanting to drink blood.. or something ...>>

anyways.. yeah.. weird and unexpected.. >.> Actually, Dred - conquest retire - pollution took his place.. since I'm been designated as pestilence. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 am

The Daeva Pestilence? Shouldn't the Daeva be Famine? You know, the whole Lust and Gluttony thing?
More of starbing out of being a bottomless pit then actual lack of what you seek? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 am

I was making a book refrence to Good Omens.....not what you all named yourselves LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:12 am

XD

I know you were talking about Good Omens.. even I mentioned in the other thread XD

>.> I was just being funny.. about.. eh.. stuff... fail.. T_T;

Ghash.. our brave leader called it Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:14 am

LOL I see...

Sorry about that

Anyways, we should get either a Ventrue or a Nosferatu here...

Maybe even get some 'pack' merits later on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:15 am

>.>

Those pack merits from the gangrel S&M?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:17 am

Well maybe one, I think I saw others like those in Nomads or something like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:42 pm

You guys are so silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:54 pm

That Merit rocks. Could you imagine if Davis only recruited Savages as Hounds? And that was why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:32 am

Who you need is Ronnie Soak to return, the fifth horseman who left before they became famous.

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:54 am

ROOOOOFL. Omg Forn...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:59 am

xDDDDD

Seriously guys, we are looking for a fourth member here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 am

I'd send a writeup, but I have this thing about only playing ugly characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 am

Sorry, Ghash. silent

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:14 am

Well really can't say a Nos wouldn't fit in, specially giving us an edge with Nightmare...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 pm

I've got a couple of nos concepts kicking around that I've been waiting to write up. I might submit one for the biker thing, once I decide whether I'm writingr the meth freak or the former child star.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:35 pm

uuuuhhhh
Two very good, very plausible concepts for our group...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Yeah, I'm shitting you with the child star thing, the meth freak, not so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Well.. in all actually they could both be just one concept xD

You know how those child stars tend to end up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:01 pm

this is true

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:11 pm

I'm a genious! muahahahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Are you looking for strictly new characters? Because I could throw Jason in. He's looking for something to do. Smile

--Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:12 pm

No it can totally be an older character, Jason would be fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Awesome, two posibilities already...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Quinn, if you dont mind, will you send me some info on Jason? And how might he and Ace meet so Ace can invite him in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:29 pm

So are you going with Jason or should I continue putting this character together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 pm

No not at all Dean! Please go ahead I would love to see what you come up wiht, you are an amazing writer and would totally be an asset to our group!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:29 am

Does my ghoul count as part of the biker gang or is she more like a groupie that follows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum