Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not gonna think about her...

Go down

I'm not gonna think about her... Empty I'm not gonna think about her...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 am

I’m not gonna think about her...

I’m just gonna stop thinking about her right now, stop writting and leave it there.

Crap...

I’m not gonna think about her anymore...

I’m not gonna think about soft and rossy was her skin.

I’m not gonna think about how sweet and fully where her lips, nor how lovely was the scent of her hair, neither I am gonna think about the crimson tone of her eyes, which almost looked like blood filled pools that...

No... I’m gonna just let the pen down and stop this.

I’m not gonna focus on that shade of reddish brown that was her hair, not gonna look up hat color it was, I’m not gonna think about how wonderfully it looked, how she took hours to fix it just the right way, just messy like she liked it, not real messy just givin’ ‘that look’.

I’m not gonna think about how I once gave her a puppy... and she named him Romeo.

I’m not gonna think about how she never picked up after herself.

I’m not gonna think about how she was never able to han’ on to both her earings for more then a week, and kept losin’em on the weirdest places just for me to find them all in our former haven, durin’ the months I spent in it afterwards.

I’m not gonna think about how she always untucked all the sheets after I made our bed ‘So they wouldn’t squash her feet’

I’m not gonna think about how she still kept candy in her purse even tho neither of us could actually eat any...

I’m not gonna think about how she was addicted to phoneshopping.

I’m not gonna think about how she pronounced my name in the dark.

I’m not gonna think about that small and cute mole next to her left eye, right on the path of her tears.

I’m not gonna think about how she was so tiny and delicate that holding her was like holding a little bird... like... like she was meant to fly even.

I’m not gonna think about how we had that running joke about Nosferatus

I’m not gonna think about the time I came back to our haven and found her wearin’ nothin’ but my guitar...

I’m not gonna think about how she loved it when I kissed the curb of her back

I’m not gonna think about how she always left me take the first bite when it came down to ‘our food’

I’m not gonna think about how for a second she made me want to take up her offer and drink that little girl dry, curse her to forever exist trapped in a body that would never mature and to never see her parents again for the whim of an undead monster, nor I am gonna think how she made me hate myself for even considerin’ it...

I’m not gonna think about how her throat felt under my clawed hand...

I’m not gonna think about how I left her to burn inside that gods forsaken place she had choosen to make our ‘love-nest’ in...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum