Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text to Sangrientos Wukong, Breaker, & Bites

Go down

Text to Sangrientos Wukong, Breaker, & Bites Empty Text to Sangrientos Wukong, Breaker, & Bites

Post by Evil Empryss Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Guys, the Quarry's good. We're setting up shop now. When you're done, bring steaks and beer - Johnny's grillin!
Evil Empryss
Evil Empryss

Back to top Go down

Text to Sangrientos Wukong, Breaker, & Bites Empty Re: Text to Sangrientos Wukong, Breaker, & Bites

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Hello Keys. We will try to find something to eat. Met the locals and learned some things. Tell you more later. We will leave shortly.

Back to top Go down

Text to Sangrientos Wukong, Breaker, & Bites Empty Re: Text to Sangrientos Wukong, Breaker, & Bites

Post by Evil Empryss Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:56 pm

"Met the locals". Anybody bleeding? Bringing any company to our barbeque?
Evil Empryss
Evil Empryss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Nobody bleeding yet. I don't think I will bring anyone home yet. If there is potential I will give them a neutral location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Empryss Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:02 pm

OK then. Heads-up: BC's bored, your sis is pinging 'bout a hole in the ground, and I'm about to eat my boots I'm so hungry.

But the new place *rocks*! :-)

Come home soon.
Evil Empryss
Evil Empryss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Rodger rodger. Bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down