Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coolest freaking thing you'll see today

3 posters

Go down

Coolest freaking thing you'll see today Empty Coolest freaking thing you'll see today

Post by Fox45 Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:02 am

Fox45
Fox45

Back to top Go down

Coolest freaking thing you'll see today Empty Re: Coolest freaking thing you'll see today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am

That is Sweet! bounce I want one! I want one! bounce

Back to top Go down

Coolest freaking thing you'll see today Empty Re: Coolest freaking thing you'll see today

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:56 am

WTF!? O_O

OMG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:56 am

Dibs!

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:59 am

awesome, i so want one
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:23 am

Hehehe...
Soooo cooooooooool

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:45 am

Augmented Reality. This is what science-types have been working on ever since they realized the public was laughing at Virtual Reality. Another ten years and we'll have ubiquitous computing technology allowing us to do all this stuff and more. Maybe this means in two decades we'll have affordable cybertechnology for the public, and I can live out my dream of being a Shadowrun character... minutes before the police shoot me to death, God bless 'em.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:47 am

LOL

Your dream is being shot to death? You can do it right now, its called Suicide by Cop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum