Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nox Perfecta

Go down

Nox Perfecta Empty Nox Perfecta

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Aura wakes back at Asylum, feeling absolutely delicious... The aches from the night before are gone, the unrealeased Childe feeling more like herself than she ever has. She buries her face in a lush down pillow and smiles at the thought of her Darren, sweet lovable strong Darren. Passionate, loving, wanting, Darren. He had shown her pleasure she had never even imagined, his every touch made to worship her, every kiss like electricity running down her naked spine. Cradled in his arms she felt like nothing could touch her, not her sire, not the world, not anything. To feel so perfectly safe was more than she could bear...almost.

She had fed again, his blood making hers sing with pleasure and delight. She had given herself to him in more ways than one...Instinct had taken over for her body, inexperienced but wanting, her mind had taken over for biting her tongue again, with him wantonly kissing the vitae from her mouth.

She rolls onto her back, sighing in delight, closing her eyes to remember more, to ingrain every iota of memory deep in her mind... She is learning that memories are precious things not to be lost... To be treasured and gaurded, tucked safe away in the deepest recess of her mind.

The way they fit together like it was meant to be... She smiles a little wider at this. How misbegotten, this deep seated affection and desire for a Mortal, there to be used by any other Kindred's standard. And yet. She wanted him to be like her, so that she would never have to wake up alone again, so that she could wake with her face pressed to a strong shoulder rather than a soft pillow. So that she could be around to see every moment of his smiles and laughs... So that they could spend every night...like last night... So that she wouldnt feel so guilty about bonding him to her. She wanted his love to be real... How un ventrue of me... She wanted him to want her without the bond, so that she would know that someone truly deeply cared for her, knew that he wouldnt leave her side out of sheer devotion rather than inability.

I will take the bond no further unless someone tries to take him from me... He is mine. She shakes the thought of someone trying to take her Darren away from her, her perfect friend and pet, filling the deep holes inside of her amnesiatic mind, with his soft words and god forsaken delicious touches. She pushes that insidious little thought away, he would not leave her or be taken from her, she would make sure of it... And spends the next hour just imprinting everything, every single detail, into her mind, labelling it inside her conscious mind as Nox Perfecta.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum