Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles

Go down

Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles Empty Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Does anyone watch this?

When Savannah yelled "You can't sing!" at Mrs. Weaver, I almost fell off the couch laughing.

That's hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles Empty Re: Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 pm

I have beig tempted to watch it just because of Summer Glau Loved her in FireFly and Serenity both xD

Back to top Go down

Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles Empty Re: Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:50 pm

tried to watch it and it well sucked....Summer is good but all it is is Firefly with a Terminator overlay....no character development

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Awwww.... so bad...

River was such an interesting character... even if in the end they made her kinda Uber, still loved the double edge strenght and vulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:16 pm

SCC got a lot better, after a rocky start. I'm actually disappointed that T4 won't respect it's continuity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Well.. did any of the Ts respected it's continuity?

I mean... didn't they stopped it all in T2? Aparently not...

Besides SCC goes against the T3 continuity anyways XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:25 pm

T3 was a continuity nightmare. It has no place in the damn franchise =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Yeah that IS truth... but still XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:27 pm

actually TSCC is suppose to be the new version of T3.. or something..

*goes watch the previews for TS again*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:28 pm

so i'm the only one watching TSCC? =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:29 pm

LOL probably...

But TS looks like it as gonna be Awesome... plus, we finally got a dignifier savior of Mankind...

Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Nope, I've been catching up on Hulu - there has been some stuff that is pose interesting.. but I do want JC to step and become his own person - which he been kinda doing lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:36 pm

oh yeah we want mr. potty mouth saving us.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:37 pm

lol

But - I wonder if it'll be renewed.. somehow I don't believe they will because they're fox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:40 pm

I'm too busy waiting for Doctor Who & Torchwood to start up for reals again Sad
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Hmm.. I'm still waiting for the day that the tenth doctor will be leaving.. sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Next spring. Two part special. *cry*
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 pm

well, to explain the hilarity:

Savannah is the 'surrogate' daughter of Mrs. Weaver, who is a TX copying her mother.

Mrs. Weaver is played by Shirley Manson, lead vocals for Garbage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:45 pm

WTF!?

What is that? o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Doctor Who or Garbage?

Doctor Who is a BBC (british) television show

and Garbage is a garage rock band.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:58 pm

LOL I meant about the TX impersonating someone's mother...

I know Garbage and Dr Who, he is even mentioned in Johann's story xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 pm

what you didn't even get that xDDDD

Yeah.. T-1001 .. is impersonating Mrs. Weaver - who is Savanna's former Mother. West just mixed TX and T1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 pm

OH! I see now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:11 pm

i'm only happy when it raaaaaaaains...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:18 pm

Wha?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:30 pm

LOL Can't believe I didn't made the conection inmediately XDDDD

Actually my favorite is Sex Is Not The Enemy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Sorry -- don't watch TSCC, but did watch Firefly and Serenity... LOVED Firefly. Hated Serenity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:38 pm

LOL I hated when Wash died T_T

And yeah, definetly the Movie wasn't as good as the series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:16 am

*ducks*

Whats firefly and serenity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:26 am

Firefly was an shiny Tv Series that Fox Cancelled... stupid stupid GORAM EXCECUTIVES!

And Serenity was the movie that came out of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 am

A fabulous Sci-Fi done by the GRAND mind of Josh Wheadon (sp), the same one that brought you the Marvouls Buffy and useless Angel series.....But this was a wonderful a show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 am

"Wonderful" being and understatement really. Firefly was really quite brilliant... :-)

And then, of course, the next, inevitable question is "Well, what is it about?"

That's the point when I leave the room, because I just sound like a complete idiot trying to explain to any of my friends that a show about "cowboys in space" is brilliant... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 am

But thats what it was Space Cowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Well actually it was more then that as far as I'm concerned, it was giving the whole 'Future thing' a 'right now' feeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum