Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somethin’ I’ve being missin’

Go down

Somethin’ I’ve being missin’ Empty Somethin’ I’ve being missin’

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 pm

A growl escaped Johann’s mouth as he rushed through the streets in his bike, green eyes bright with determination, wild mane of black evon hair dancing in the wind as his Beast roared as loudly as his beloved Jill, rushing across the streets in full speed, forcing himself to keep going as fast as he could, even if that made it all the harder to control, but it didn’t mattered, trully it didn’t, he had being away from the road for too long, or maybe had never trully stopped to think about it...

To think about the precision, the need for speed, Brujas love their bikes, love their speed, but no matter how good you where there was always someone better and he just happened to find him, to be honest, he’d being off since the begining too, not sure why, but something hadn’t being right from the start, maybe it was he hadn’t pushed Jill like that in a while, whatever it was, it had slowed him down, and a lot, the other guy had done it all in half the time, both Man and Beast roared as one as he made as tight a curb as he could manage, never stopping accelerating, it was dangerous, but this was something he had being missing.

The speed, the danger, the line between control an chaos, he wouldn’t let this stay that way, the Gangrel knew he would get it, he would get himself used to the speed...

He had to...

The rubber shrieks under his bike as Johann pushes it even further, his hands tightening as much as they could around the handlers, this one was gonna be a wild one.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum