Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuel

Go down

Fuel Empty Fuel

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Fuel

GIMME FUEL! GIMME FIRE! GIMME THAT WHICH I DESIRE!
UUHhhh!

As the music started, so did Jill, front wheel spinning madly with the force of a storm, engine roaring like a caged beast as Johann pushed pedal to the metal, making the bike shot out like a rocket, on full speed across the empty street in the middle of the night, dashing wildly past old warehouses and cold dead alleys like a bloody arow, the metallic waving sound of the electric guitar on the radio following like a tail of energy...

TURN ON... I SEE REEEED!

Johann laughed as he felt the Beast roar within him, he himself allowing it a freer reign, a less tighter leash as he rushed with all his might, after so much training he would need to hunt, but it didn’t mattered, he liked doing both things anyways.

NITRO JUNKIE! PAINT ME DEEEEAAAAAD!!

The wind hit his face wildly, but it didn’t mattered, his eyes were already used to it and so was starting to become the rest of his body, his responses growing faster, his hand steadier, his mind trusting in the instinct to make the most dangerous calls once again, the rush of speed and power almost making him feel alive again, the laughter of the Beast echoing in his mind as he rushed in...

AND I SEE RED!!

There was a roar of victory as he drove right past yet extremely close to one of the parked, abandoned vehicles that littered the streets of their domain, for a second the instinct had pushed onward, just to see how close they could get without hitting it right then and there, the Beast’s calling making surehe knew when close was too close.

ONE HUNDRED PLUS THROUGH BLACK AND WHITE!!

Jill trembled as he pushed it on, giving it all, max speed in a straight line, no tricks, no twists, no stunts, nothing more then brutal, burning speed, hard across the deserted street, the lines of the pavement making it seem like a premanent fluttering of colors, black, white, then black again, white once more, all too fast for one to take in fully, resembling perfectly the struggled between black and white, control and caos, Man and Beast...

WAR HORSE! WARHEAD!
FUCK’EM MAN...! WHITE KNUCKLE TIGHT!

The more he pushed her the best Jill seemed to be responding, the soft tremor on the engine almost dissapearing for the sheer speed that invaded the bike, the acceleration that made it all so wonderfully dangerous and thrilling in one sole instante, his hands gripping at the hadlers as if his life depened on it, for, to some extent, it did.

THROUGH BLACK AND WHITE!!

It was working, he could fel it in his handas, in his head, everywhere as he made his bike speed across the empty streets...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum