Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vex

Go down

Vex Empty Vex

Post by tsameti Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Public 3
Vex? I mean, she's my boss. I just got into this biz, I can't afford to piss her off.

Private 1
Uh... how long did she know Niles for? I mean, I know she probably had nothing to do with it, but you wonder...

Vex Gwennybluebar

Public 1
She used to be on top of her game... thought she ran the whole city. Now she's practically a nobody. Ooh, ooh! It reminds me about that Howl Castle* the apprentices showed me one time. She's the witch lady that gets all nice after she melts! Yea...

Private 2
I really do feel bad for her though... oh, and the way Tyria and Starling just blew her off! I'm sorry honey!

Vex Phrymbarblue

Public 2
She's got some class yet. We all know she's a schemer to be sure, but goodness who isn't? It'll be a long road to live down Niles though...

Private 1
Trust's hard to earn back hun, I am gonna keep you and yours at arms length for awhile yet.

Vex Rubybluebar

* That would be Hayao Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle of 2004
tsameti
tsameti

Back to top Go down

Vex Empty Re: Vex

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Public 2

Someone should send her a copy of Suárez's Metaphysical Dispusations, with the section on causality bookmarked.

Private 1

Then again, she never returned my copy of Machievelli's The Prince.

Vex Tyriabanner

Public 3

Guilt by association? What's next? Race and religion?

Private 2

I certainly hope the rumors are untrue about her previous abuses of her position.

Vex Zilkerbanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 pm

No Change - New total the same as old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum