Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Guy with a question I couldn't find an answer for...

Go down

New Guy with a question I couldn't find an answer for... Empty New Guy with a question I couldn't find an answer for...

Post by The Confessor Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:33 am

Out of curiosity, what's the Valley's policy on Prometheans? Are they simply not allowed? Also, I am unsure whether or not this belongs in the Mortals thread, but what is the policy concerning "minor splats" like those listed in Changing Breeds, Skinchangers, the Possessed and Innocents?

I'm basically trying to see what my options are before I settle on a concept.

Thanks a lot!
The Confessor
The Confessor

Back to top Go down

New Guy with a question I couldn't find an answer for... Empty Re: New Guy with a question I couldn't find an answer for...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:35 am

Hi, welcome Smile

No Prometheans because of Disquiet.

Some Minors are allowed (psychics, ghouls, wolf-blooded, proximi) and some are not -- check with Frost for full list of Minor Mortal options.

Last edited by West on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

New Guy with a question I couldn't find an answer for... Empty Re: New Guy with a question I couldn't find an answer for...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:35 am

Definitely find the ST of the splat you are looking into.

Frost _ Requiem

West _ Awakened

Lexi _ Changeling

Shouldabeenadog _ Forsaken

They can tell you what the allowances are on all of your questions.

Welcome to Twilight Valley!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Confessor Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:37 am

Thanks a lot! I'll shoot Frost a PM!
The Confessor
The Confessor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down