Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearing Things Up (Attn: Erika)

Go down

Clearing Things Up (Attn: Erika) Empty Clearing Things Up (Attn: Erika)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Rahyna sits in her office waiting for Erika to show up for a talk about her whip and also to go over any questions she may have regarding her new position.

She flips through a few day planners she has looking at all the information she had taken down while Primogen Harpy and then as the Princes Harpy though that title did not stay very long.

Back to top Go down

Clearing Things Up (Attn: Erika) Empty Re: Clearing Things Up (Attn: Erika)

Post by Lexi Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:19 pm

Erika steps into the office, making a polite knock beforehand, and smiles at Rahyna. "That was certainly..unexpected, wasn't it?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Rahyna stands when she hears Erika knock on the door smiling at the woman she offers a hand to her "Yes it was I was not expecting that at all I hope there are no hard feelings Harpy Brady."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:41 pm

"Please, call me Erika. I suppose we're going to be working together no matter how this worked out." She takes the hand and does a polite women's handshake. "Now, what was it you wished to speak with me about?"

Erika settles into the seat across from Rahyna.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Rahyna takes her seat and smiles at Erika "Well Erika it seems that your clans whip is sending letters to the Harpies and I thought you should be made aware of this because it is not the job of the whip to my knowledge to do such things." she reaches into one of her day planners and pulls out a folded letter and hands it over to Erika.

Upon opening the letter Erika sees the following:
(each is individually addresssed)
I hope this letter finds you well. As Mekhet whip, I take great interest in any new members of my clan that may enter the city, if you would please direct them to meet me in addition to being recognized, I would be greatly appreciative.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Jane Scotts, Mekhet Whip

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Erika reads the letter and sighs, "I'm going to have to have a talk with her. Unless the title has changed in the last one hundred years, I'm fairly certain this is not her job." She leans back in the seat and looks over the letter again, "I also hope this isn't her primary form of communication. I'd hate to have to wait a week to hear from her on everything."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Rahyna suppresses a small laugh "Well Erika I thought you should be aware of what your whip is doing and now that is over is there anything else that we need to discuss." she smiles at Erika wondering how she had thought this woman was a bitch the first time she met her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Erika folds the letter into her purse and then looks thoughtful for a moment. "Well, perhaps you could enlighten me a little about this official position of Prince's Harpy. None of New York's bureau's had such a position, I hadn't heard of it until I came here."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 pm

Rahyna sits back in her chair and looks at Erika with a broad smile "Well you are pretty much the records keeper for the city kind of like the clerk of courts in a way you are the one who keeps track of favors owed and accomplishments done and any time there is slight to the city or any person of note in the city it is your job to make sure people know it through the gossip grapevine. It is also your job to keep track of who holds what positions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Erika just smiles, 'Well, that doesn't sound like much more work than your new position. I'm quite good at keeping an eye on people, anyway." She brushes hair out of her face and then sits up straight. "Did you have anything else for me? I need to deal with Mrs. Scotts, and then it's time to take my new surrogate for dinner."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:29 pm

Rahyna gives a thoughtful look and then shakes her head "No I do believe that is it. It has been nice to see you again and my door is always open if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." she smiles as she stands to walk Erika out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Erika stands, and then turns back slightly, "Actually...do you happen to know where I could get bagged blood? Leighanne is a bit squeamish about regular feeding..I might need to get her used to drinking blood at all first."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Rahyna thinks for a second and then remembers that Ishani had helped her get a newly dead corpse perhaps she could help with this as well "Well if it were me I would check with Sheriff Ishani if I were you." she turns back to her desk and writes the number on a piece of paper after looking the number up in her phone and then hands it to Erika.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:44 pm

"Ahh of course. Thank you." She smiles, slides the paper into her purse, and makes her way out of the office.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down