Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knock Knock (ATTN: Veritas)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Knock Knock (ATTN: Veritas) Empty Knock Knock (ATTN: Veritas)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:54 am

Dog had tried to figure out texting. He really had. Seemed to be the new thing. Not his thing.

Standing in front of the Dracul Chapter house, he knocked. If Veritas wasn't there, it was going to suck. He needed a damn car.

And texting lessons.

Knock Knock (ATTN: Veritas) Dogbanner_lowres

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock (ATTN: Veritas) Empty Re: Knock Knock (ATTN: Veritas)

Post by West Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Veritas did answer the door as she happened to be staying there for the time being. Seeing Dog makes her smile, though.

"Evenin Mutt. What can I be doin' for ye tonight?"

She opens the door wider, allowing him entrence if he so desires.

Knock Knock (ATTN: Veritas) Veritasbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Dog leans in to look, more out of curiosity than anything else, and then straightens back up.

If she were going to let him in, she wouldn't mind if he looked, right?

"Heya, PV, not much. Just had the new Hound ask me, fuck, what was it she said -- to be her second. I guess that means back her up. Anyway. She also asked about me teaching her to manifest the Claws of the Wild," Dog said, looking uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Veritas frowns, grabs Dog, pulls him inside, and closes the door.

"Why dinna ye come inside and have a seat?" She asks as she leads him down the hall. She opens the door to a room. Inside are two chairs, a desk, a bed, and a large wardrobe.

Veritas closes the door behind Dog and motions for him to have a seat on one of the chairs as she sits on the bed.

"Aight. No', what is this the Hound is yappin' about?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:46 pm

"The new Hound, you know, Davis' girl," Dog clarified. He scratched at the back of his head while he thought for a few seconds. "She asked if I'd help her out, Hound stuff, if she needed it. Also asked about learning Claws."

Dog was beginning to think there was a correlation between city livin' and havin' to repeat himself all the time.

"I told her I couldn't, of course, without your go-ahead," he added. "That's our signature, you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Veritas Nods. "Aye 'tis. Why does the lass think ye'll be willin' to teach her anythin'? And are ye thinkin' o' helpin' her out from time to time? I think I could get used to seein' ye as a Hound, Mutt."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Dog shrugged. "I guess because Davis was teaching her. Yeah, I told her I'd help. I'm always in for a good fight. She said if I wouldn't teach her, she'd ask Marius -- he told a bunch of us at the Lily he had Claws," he said, giving Veritas a curious look.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Veritas eyes narrow. She stands and walks over to the night table. Opening the drawer she pulls out a pack of smoke and a lighter. She lights a cigerette and tosses the pack and lighter to Dog, knowing her would want one. Then, she carries an ashtray from the night table back to her seat on the bed, pulling a drag from the cigerette as she moves.

She exhales, sending smoke toward the ceiling. "I see. Well then, if he is goin' t'be teachin' the little snit, maybe he should have a chat wi' the Gangrel, no? We dinna allow people to go 'round teachin' others what they themselves have no right t'ken."

It is obvious to Dog that Veritas is very angry at this point.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:59 pm

Dog took one and lit it. It was nice; he was used to smoking white-box specials. Hadn't had a premium since SacU girl's.

"Yeah," he said, taking a drag. "I didn't want to make a scene with the Hound there, you know, tryin' to be respectable and all," he snorted.

He was glad that Veritas didn't seem to give shit that the pretty boy Daeva with Claws was a fellow Covenant member or Primogen.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Veritas nods. "Continue to do that, lad. T'will get you places. No' what do ye say we do about our little Hound problem? I dinna mind that she wants to learn the art. I mind that she came to ye to learn it. 'Tis not right, in my mind. She shoulda come t'me."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:48 pm

"I guess she came to me because she saw me fight," Dog said.

He tried to open his mouth and inhale the smoke through his nose, like he'd seen some fancy fuck at the Lily do, but he ended up sniffing his way though a cloud of smoke.

"Ummm. So. She seems pretty ignorant, if you ask me. She didn't even think it was that big'a deal to ask. I think she's young," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 pm

"Aye, no doubt of that." She says, finishing the smoke and putting it out, she hands the ash tray to Dog.

"Well, I thank ye kindly for tellin' me about this, Mutt. You ever thought of bein' a Dragon before? I think ye might find it to yer likin'" She says with a sly smile.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Dog stubbed out the cigarette. "A Dragon? Hell, I'm still working on being citified. Don't Covenants, uh, do shit? Ole Dog kinda likes runnin' around doin' nothin'."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Veritas laughs and takes the ash tray from him, placing it back on the night table. "Bein' a Dragon is more about doin' yer own thing, lad. All we ask is that ye endorse change in yer Requiem and in the city. We strive for transcendence. To rise beyond what we currently are. Ye have free will to do that as ye please."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:21 pm

"Huh," Dog grunted. "That's weird, because I've been... changing... the past coupla months. I think I'm part wolf," he told her, looking quite serious. There was, however, a hint of defiance in his voice as if he were waiting to be scoffed at.

Was actually being part lupine transcendence?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Veritas looks at him for a moment. "Are ye sayin' ye were meant to be a werewolf before ye were embraced?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:50 pm

Huh. He hadn't ever really given it much thought.

"I dunno," Dog answered, with a slight questioning tone. "I know that after I was Embraced, I fucked around with a pack," he mused. "Not like that," he added.

"Just lately, the moon just... calls to me sometimes, and going wolfy feels just as natural. I'm 'transcending' into a dog," he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Veritas frowns. "I have heard of this before, but Shadow would be the best to help ye/ She is the one who knows the blood the best. No' if ye were interested in learnin' a wee bit more about the Ordo, she would be more then happy to help ye figure it all out."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:36 pm

"I'll give it a think," Dog replied seriously. "Sounds kinda commitmenty, don't wanna jump into somethin', you know? Sounds pretty damn interesting, though. Give me something to do besides watchin' E-Mo's back. You gonna call if you chit-chat with Marius?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm

An angry look comes across Veritas face and she goes back to the night table for another smoke. "I dinna have anythin' to say to that waste of time." She says with feeling. She lights the smoke and takes a drag.

"He hasna done anythin' for this city as far as I can tell. Exceptin' maybe kissin' Shadows ass. But, she is better lookin' then any others in this city, so I canna be holdin' that against him."

She shrugs, sitting back down on the bed. "I canna yell at him for kenning somewat I didna teach him. 'Twould be about pointless. If he decides to be teachin' Elle, though, then he and I will be havin' words."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:55 pm

"Yeah, ok," Dog said. "Damn, there's a lot of nice asses in the city," he thought out loud.

He scratched his chin. Might as well ask. "Hey, you don't know that Lord's name that owns the Asylum, do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Veritas laughs. "Aye, that ass interests ye, does it no'? Her name is Lioni Dupree, Mutt and I would tread very carefully with that nice piece. I hear her tastes run toward the sadistic."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Dog gave Veritas a feral grin, but didn't say anything else on that topic.

"Last, thing, I guess," Dog's grin faded, "Since I'm gonna help E-Mo, you know anyone that can teach me how to use the Blood for strength? I ain't got shit to trade except talkin' a bit with animals and a bit 'o toughness."

The feral grin flickered across his face again at the mention of the last.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Veritas laughs. "Ye dinna need to offer anythin' for that, lad. I'd be glad to teach ye what ye need. No charge. Other then keepin' an eye on E-Mo for me."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Elle knocks on the door of the Chapterhouse, standing politely on the porch...

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Veritas puts the smoke out in the ash tray and hands the whole bit to Mutt. "Speakin' o'the devil, eh? That's E-Mo now. I'll be right back. Te'll be kind enough to stay, aye?"

She leaves the room to answer the door. "Evenin' las. Come wi' me please." She leads Elle back into her room where Dog is sitting and motions to the other chair.

"No', what can I be doin' for ye?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:38 pm

"M'sure Dog told you, I want to learn claws, and I want to learn it from the best." she replies simply, nodding to dog, crossing those long legs as she sits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Dog gave Elle a nod, and waited to see what Veritas would say. Being a Dragon might be cool. It didn't take long to think about something when there wasn't a lot of thinking one could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:17 am

Veritas nods solemly as she holds her hand out to Dog for her smoke. "Aye, I got that part. What I am wantin' to ken is why, and what are ye willin' to offer in return?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 am

"She'll fuck," Dog said, handing the cigarettes back, minus one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:32 am

Elle gives him a look that says, *well you lost all chance of getting any tonight you ass*.

"I have disciplines..." she replies./

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Veritas nods, glancing at Dog with some amount of surprise at his response. "Aye, I imagine ye do. But what ones are ye willin' to offer? Look lass, I dinna think ye realize what it is yer askin' me for here. Ter asking me to teach ye how to kill me with me own discipline. D'ye understand that? By teachin' ye claws, I'm showin' ye how to use a weapon that the Gangrel hold sacred. That dinna come cheap, lass."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 pm

"I dont know what you would find useful.... I can teach you how to Awe those around you, sense drugs..." she shrugs, not wanting to give away too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Veritas smiles. "Why dinna ye start by tellin' me why Davis was teachin' ye the secrets o'the Savages first, lass? Then, we can go from there."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:42 pm

She bites back the urge to snarl at the mention of her lost love.

"Because he thought I deserved them... and I was teaching him Majesty in return."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Quirking an eyebrow, she puts out her smoke. "Did he no'? And ye were teachin' him Majesty, were ye? And ye're gonna tell me that Majesty is worth me teachin' ye how t'kill a kindred with ease? I am no tryin' to be rude here lass. Nor am I tryin' to question the judgement of someone who has passed, but ye need to understand that me teachin' ye this talent could have some dire consequences on us both. No', if yer gonna be snappish, we can just end this conversation no'. Otherwise, we can continue and maybe get somewhere, aye?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Elle looks down.

"Apologies. Look. You would be helping your city be a safer place. Celerity? Nepenthe? What do you want to learn?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:04 am

Veritas shakes her head. "I dinna want to ken anythin' from ye lass. I want an oath. I want yer solemn word that ye'll never teach this to anyone else outside o'the Savages. And I want yer word that ye'll use the knowledge responsably and no go around flashing them and telling people ye have them like some other moron we all know and love. Can ye do that?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 am

"Which oath? Blood knives?" she asks, willing to do anything to be as good a hound as Davis was.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Veritas quirks an eyebrow and glances at Dog. "Blood knives? What in t'hell are ye babblin' about lass?"

She turns to Dog. "Ye ever heard of this blood knives stuff there Mut?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 pm

Dog got his mind out of the gutter when Veritas addressed him; he hadn't been listening for a a while.

Been a spell since he'd had a threesome.

"Knives? Uh, no..." he managed.

'No' was always a good answer when you only heard half a sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Veritas narows her eyes and stands, walking over to Dog and giving him a smack upside the head. "Pay atention Mutt! If ye ain't gonna be of no help, then go somewhere else and day dream. Ye understand lad? I'm not here to be playin' games wi' ye."

She turns back to Elle. "I dinna need a damn oath wi' a fancy name lass. I need yer solemn word that ye wilna break my rules to learn our secrets. No' can ye do it or no?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:50 pm

"Yes, you have my word. I Elle Moraine do solemnly swear and all that." she nods, her words light but her gaze deadly serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:26 pm

"Why doesn't she just learn to use a damn crossbow, like Davis?" Dog blurted out.

How was he supposed to not be daydreaming with her talking Elle flashing people?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Veritas frowns and looks at Elle. "The Mutt has a point, lass."

She smiles, wondering exactly how much abuse Dog is willing to take before he fights back. Maybe having Karsh gone wasn't a good thing after all. She missed having someone to romp around with. Maybe Dog will be her play mate.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:40 pm

"I just have to find one, I'm good with guns, cant be that much harder." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Veritas shrugs. "All right then, if ye can keep yer word, I'll tach ye. But ye mess up once and I'll hunt ye down along wi' the rest o'the Savages. Understood?" Her tone turns very serious all of a sudden.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm

"Weren't you living with Davis?" Dog asked in confusion. "Or did he keep all that shit at Avalon or his warehouse?"

What the fuck ever happened to Mandrake, anyway? Turned tail and ran?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm

"Agreed," Elle replies, holding out a hand to shake on it.

"Dog? Oh never mind, you're probably daydreaming of fucking us sideways..." she snorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Veritas grabs her hand and shakes it, then pulls her to her feet and plants a huge kiss on her, tongue and all. She pulls away with a smile. "Just to make sure ye remember the deal, lass."

She looks at Dog, still holding onto Elle's hand. "He kept all of that at his warehouse. No' that ye need to be worryin' about it, though."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next