Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tour of the Museum (ATTN: Ryan, Treykin)

3 posters

Go down

Tour of the Museum (ATTN: Ryan, Treykin) Empty Tour of the Museum (ATTN: Ryan, Treykin)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:04 am

Andrade took Treykin's hand and gave it a firm shake. "So, where would you both like to start? Anthropology, or Antiquities?

Tour of the Museum (ATTN: Ryan, Treykin) Andradebanner

Back to top Go down

Tour of the Museum (ATTN: Ryan, Treykin) Empty Re: Tour of the Museum (ATTN: Ryan, Treykin)

Post by Darksider42 Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:10 am

Ryan shook Treykin's hand as well. He was starting to find it strange that most people he had met today have weird ass names. "Ryan." He said quickly. "Antiquities could be interesting. What do you think?"
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Tour of the Museum (ATTN: Ryan, Treykin) Empty Re: Tour of the Museum (ATTN: Ryan, Treykin)

Post by DracoGuardian Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:17 am

He smiled slightly and nodded again placing his hands in the pockets of his khakis he gave a slight shrug hearing Ryan's response to the question."Antiquities sounds fine to me. Please lead the way Ma'am"

DracoGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Andrade proceeds to give them both a lengthy tour of the museum, taking particular care in the areas with mythological correlations. Two hours slide away as Andrade's lilting voice educates them.

She slowly brings them back to the entry area, and the afternoon sun is lazily eying the horizon.

"So, what brought the two of you here?" she asks, as they come to a stop, a few paces from where they started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Well, that was interesting. Ryan though as soon as the tour ended. Alot of the stuff mentioned sounded like stuff he heard when he was younger, just from a different perspective. "A few guys I met today dragged me here to see the curator about some books. Don't know whats taking them so long though." He said with a shrug. They have been in there for awhile. He was begining to wonder what they could be discussing. He shook his head and turned his attention to Treykin. "What about you man?"
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoGuardian Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Treykin was silent for most of the tour listening to the information on the various artifacts and exhibits in the museum and looked first at Andrade when she spoke and to Ryan and thought for a moment before replying to the question both told. "Honestly I came to see the museum and the exhibits, I just moved into town around a month ago and after all the work and annoyance of setting up a new home ratty little apartment it is, I felt I needed to get out and do something. So I did some looking around found out about this museum and felt it would be interesting."

DracoGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Nodding solemnly, Andrade told Ryan, "Well, this is the place to bring books to have them looked at -- if they're unusual."

Turning, she pulled a business card out of her purse and handed it to Treykin. "You might want to talk to a Mr. Jammer, at The Rage. He's well known for knowing who has work."

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoGuardian Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:37 am

He smiled alittle and took the card looking it over slowly and thinking for a moment before he pulled out his wallet and slipped the card inside. looking to Andrade once more Treykin nodded abit to her "Thank you again for the tour of the museum and for the information, Ryan I hope they can figure out those books ya brought in. Well I hope I see both of ya'll again in the future you both seem like nice enough people but I should be heading home. Have a nice day." With that Trekin turned and headed for the exit to try and catch a bus back to his dump of an apartment.

DracoGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:00 am

Nice guy. Ryan thought as he watched Treykin walk off. He turned back to Andrade. "I should go see if they have any idea what those books are about. It might be early, but they might have some idea what they are."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:12 am

Andrade bid Treykin a farewell, still unsure if he were a noncommittal Apostate or lazy Libertine. Jammer would find out.

Turning back to Ryan with a smile, she answered, "Oh, I doubt it, dear. The first thing they will do is test them for their ages, so they'll know what time period to target their research in -- and that usually takes a day or two."

"These books -- did you find them in an antique store? Some Antiques Road Show speculating?" she asked with a playful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:18 am

Ryan shook his head. "No, they were just delivered to me a few months ago. Been trying to crack them for months. Don't know who sent them or why, but they did come with a letter."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Ghoster finds Ryan still talking with Andrade, so he takes a moment to write his number on one of the cards in his wallet before approaching (Happy Smiles Dentistry in Akron, Ohio, this time).

"Excuse me," he says to Andrade before turning to Ryan. "I'm out of here, Ryan, but here's my number if you need anything." He hands Ryan the card. "Number's on the back. Before you ask, Zero's aunt just said, 'Hm, that's interesting,' a lot, so I think you'll have to wait on your answers."
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:54 am

"Thanks Ghoster." Ryan said before he walked off. He sounded a little disapointed, but he guessed he should have expected that. He shouldn't have gotten his hopes up that they would crack them in just like that. Oh well....
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:16 pm

"Why don't you go check out The Rage as well?" Andrade asked, tilting her head to the side. "It sounds as if you could use a distraction. At least, more of one than a boring museum tour," she finished with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:25 pm

"The Rage? I'v ever been to it. Been busy." Ryan said. With that statement alone, someone could easily guess he wasn't the sort of person that went clubbing alot.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:41 pm

"Well, you should try something to relax," Andrade offered. Glancing at her watch, one of her perfectly plucked eyebrows rose slightly.

"Ryan, it's been a pleasure, but I am absolutely late for some business. Take care of yourself, maybe I'll see you around," she said, excusing herself and heading for the exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down