Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Council Meeting (ATTN: Armstrong,Treykin,Ghoster,Zero)

4 posters

Go down

Free Council Meeting (ATTN: Armstrong,Treykin,Ghoster,Zero) Empty Free Council Meeting (ATTN: Armstrong,Treykin,Ghoster,Zero)

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun May 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Captain sets up the mostly empty ground floor room with couches and some food and dip. Now to wait for people to show up. The crew were already sitting and chatting.

Free Council Meeting (ATTN: Armstrong,Treykin,Ghoster,Zero) Captainbanner
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Free Council Meeting (ATTN: Armstrong,Treykin,Ghoster,Zero) Empty Re: Free Council Meeting (ATTN: Armstrong,Treykin,Ghoster,Zero)

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Zero saunters up, wearing a pink tuxedo shirt with the sleeves rolled up, white shorts, and sandals.

He's carrying a half-empty bottle of Smirnoff Ice.

"Hey, dude," he greets Captain.

Free Council Meeting (ATTN: Armstrong,Treykin,Ghoster,Zero) Zerobanner

Last edited by West on Mon May 11, 2009 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Free Council Meeting (ATTN: Armstrong,Treykin,Ghoster,Zero) Empty Re: Free Council Meeting (ATTN: Armstrong,Treykin,Ghoster,Zero)

Post by Fractured Sun May 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Ghoster shows up to the meeting wearing a Muse T-shirt underneath his open Army jacket, a pair of baggy cargo shorts, and sandals. He had been nervous about not knowing anyone here, but he recognizes Zero and gives him a wave. "Hey, man."

He eyes Captain and crew warily. He was still, technically, AWOL, if anyone ever found the warrant. He clears his throat and says, "Uh, I'm here for the meeting."
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoGuardian Sun May 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Treykin walks silently into the meeting wearing a simple dark red short sleeve knit shirt untucked with a pair of khaki pants and a beaten up old pair of sneakers. Looking around quietly he said nothing for the moment being new to the town still.

DracoGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoGuardian Mon May 11, 2009 12:18 am

Treykin nods slightly and smiles speaking with his normal slight southern accent on his words "Hello I'm Treykin I just got into town recently from down in Atlanta nice to meet you"

DracoGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon May 11, 2009 12:20 am

"Welcome aboard. We appreciate every hand we get."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Mon May 11, 2009 12:20 am

"People call me Ghoster," he says evenly, not meeting Captain's eye. He fights the urge to lock his hands behind him in the At Ease position.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon May 11, 2009 12:27 am

>BAMF<

Armstrong appears, a briefcase clutched under one arm and a photograph clutched in the other hand. She's dressed in a conservative beige suit with a matching eye patch. She looks like a librarian. Add in a cutlass and she's be a pirate librarian, sailing the seven seas in search of lost books with late fees that could shiver your timbers.

She sits down while she gathers her breath.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 2:02 am

(( ST Note: There's been a misunderstanding about the SleepWalkers, mainly because of the Mage ST position being transitioned. I don't want to penalize any player for something like this, so we are all going to smile and nod, and pretend the SleepWalkers were sent upstairs when people started arriving. All discussion/confrontation about their presence is to be ignored, please. ))

Zero plopped down in a chair with his Smirnoff Ice, and threw Treykin and Ghoster a deuce when they arrived.

He gave Armstrong a little wave when she popped in.

Zero liked librarians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon May 11, 2009 2:09 am

Armstrong gives Zero a nod in greetings before looking around for something to drink. The pressure differential from transitioning between Berlin and Sacramento worked hell on her salivary glands for some reason.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon May 11, 2009 2:27 am

(I'm an idiot, and appreciate greatly that west is full of kindness.)

"Alright, glad you all are here today. A lot of new faces showed up recently, and I wanted everyone to meet. I also wanted to say a little bit about how I'll be heading the free council."
"I guess I'll start with a bit about myself. Name is Captain, I've been a Libertine for many years now, and yes I was an actual Ship Captain. Obrimos. I'm an open-sourcer, which means that I'll be keeping you guys in the loop on everything I can get my hands on. I'm still working out a way to distribute that information, and would appreciate any ideas you might have. Finally, the Order has been gracious enough to have the Hostel HI secured for us. I'd like one of you to take over management of the place."
"Sorry, got a little ahead of myself there. Alright, Tell us about yourselves."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Zero looked around, wondering if anyone was going to speak up. He didn't think he had to -- he had already met everyone here, and he damn sure didn't want to be a hotel manager.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Mon May 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Didn't I see that guy at the museum the other day?, Ghoster thinks as he notices Treykin. He looks at the lady with the eye patch and remembers Finn mentioning something about a mage of her description in the Free Council when he dispatched Ghoster to Sacramento. He realizes he's staring, again.

He clears his throat and turns to Captain. The uniform made him nervous, but the man had said he was as ship captain in the past-tense, which made him feel more at ease. "Hi, Captain. People call me Ghoster and I'm a Mastigos. I was in the Army...kind of. I woke up while I was at boot camp, and wandered off. This old surfer guy picked me up and recruited me into the Blank Badge Legacy." Here Ghoster draws attention to his jacket's torn-off name tag.

"I'm willing to help with whatever I can. I know a little about computers, but I'm not sure that's what you're talking about? I don't know if I can help run a hotel. Finn warned me if I became well-known to even a few sleepers, I risk losing my abilities."
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoGuardian Mon May 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Treykin smiled slightly and stepped forward from the wall he was standing by looking at the others present and arranging his thoughts in his mind before speaking. "I'm Treykin, new to town. I'm originaly from Atlanta I have some skills in the interpersonal arena. Though I only recently left the instruction of my former teacher on less than pleasant terms."

DracoGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon May 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Armstrong pops a can of Dr.Pepper before speaking. "I'm far too busy to take over a hotel. If I'm not grading papers," a small gesture towards the briefcase the popped in with, "I'm usually working with some associates in my Legacy on internal matters." She does not mention that this mostly consists of listening to angry professors with questionable grasps on sanity screaming at each other about tiny differences in mathematical procedure. "I am an Adept in Space and I can make time for lessons in them. Before I accepted a position here, I was a member of the Free Council in LA."
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Zero made a backing away gesture, shaking his hands at Captain to let him know he wasn't a hotelier, either.

Didn't he have an entourage for that?

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon May 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Captain wasn't suprised by the answer he got, merely disappointed. "Alright then, I guess I'll move my HQ out to the Hostel tommorow."

"Next thing is, what can I do to help you? Alternatively, what have you seen in other cities that should be done here? And i'm not talking just Free Council stuff. For better or worse this place is going to be our home for a while, and I'd like it to be not just comfortable, but enjoyable. When you find yourself marooned, make paradise. So, what do you want to happen here to make this place better?" Captain has turned on his inspiring voice again, the 'this guy leads from the front' type of stuff.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 9:11 pm

"Um, catch Cal's killer?" Zero volunteered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Mon May 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Ghoster nods in agreement. "I don't know Cal. I really only just moved here. But, I read the papers. It seems like there's people being murdered and going missing every day. Shouldn't we be doing something about this? I mean, dead people can't Wake Up, y'know?"

@Armstrong: "You're an Adept of Space? I'm a Disciple," he says proudly. "Can you teach me stuff?" he asks with the enthusiasm of a puppy.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue May 12, 2009 11:30 am

Captain nods with approval, a smile on his face. Good, not total slackers. "Alright, has anyone started on that yet?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Tue May 12, 2009 12:44 pm

"I'm working with Animus and Joshua on that this..." Armstrong bulls out a day planner to check her dates. "This Tuesday. If there's anything to find we'll find it."
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Tue May 12, 2009 1:21 pm

"I'm working with an apostate, Ollie, to find out who killed one of the kids at his skate park. Ollie says the thing ate the kid's eyes. There's an Arrow named Logos who has been helping us. Oh, and this guy," Ghoster says, nodding toward Zero.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Zero gave a serious nod as Ghoster indicated, and upended his bottle.

That's right. He did shit.

He also needed to mark Tuesday on his calendar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 1:11 pm

"Ummm, cool, is that it?" Zero asks, standing up.

Tracy at Sac U had told him she had some bangin' gel.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed May 13, 2009 4:08 pm

"Thats all I have, unless any of you have anything else?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Zero shakes his head 'no', beginning to do a surprisingly good Loco-Motion dance towards the exit.

Definitely had to remember Tuesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed May 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Armstrong checks her watch. She had an appointment with Klaus in Versailles in an hour, he wanted to take some measurements for the replacement.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Wed May 13, 2009 7:21 pm

((is it assumed we can all contact the others at this point, or do I need to ask IC for contact info?))

"Umm...Finn told me the Council keeps Lorehouses in some cities. Do we have one here?" Ghoster asks hopefully.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 7:24 pm

(( gotta get it IC, unless you agree with the player OOC that it was exchanged ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Wed May 13, 2009 7:52 pm

"Oh, and before everyone leaves...I don't have any way of getting in touch with any of you. Can I get everyone's contact information? At least, for emergencies."
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed May 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Captain hands everyone a business card with his shadow name, a phone number, and the address of this warehouse.
"That address will change to the Hostel tommorow." He then turns to Treykin.
"No. Great project if you want to start it up though; you'll have my full support. Also Treykin, could you stay after meeting for just a moment?" The request sounds perfectly reasonable and respectful.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Zero takes a card and shimmies out, humming.

You gotta swing your hips now...

That wasn't that bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Wed May 13, 2009 9:32 pm

"Cool. Here's mine." He hands his own odd set of business cards out, no two alike, with his number handwritten on the back. "Give me a call whenever. I'll see you guys around, then." Ghoster exits behind Zero and disappears. His mental gears were already grinding out how, exactly, he'd begin building a Lorehouse. He had no doubt that he could. Ghoster's Lorehouse. Hell yeah.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoGuardian Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Treyking flips over the business card casualy in his hand as he regards Captain for a moment and gives a slight shrug to his words before slipping the card into his pocket and smiling politely. Taking a moment to write his number on a piece of paper and pass it to Ghoster he looks back to Captain. "I see no reason why I can't stay a short while longer I have nothing pressing on my plate at the moment."

DracoGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri May 15, 2009 1:22 am

"Excellent. I'd like you to do some liaisoning work. Specifically with the Diamond orders. Just make friends with them, help them out, ask for favors, we want the diamond orders to accept us. Think you can handle that?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoGuardian Sat May 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Treykin listened and smiled slightly at the requested task. "I think I can do that after all it does not seem to difficult a task."

DracoGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun May 17, 2009 1:08 am

"Good. Consider yourself placed on flag duty then. If you have any questions, about anything at all, feel more than free to ask. I'm here to help you. However, I've got to get moved into the Hostel, so take care." Captain gently leads you outside.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down