Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling the Sheriff (ATTN: Ishani)

2 posters

Go down

Calling the Sheriff (ATTN: Ishani) Empty Calling the Sheriff (ATTN: Ishani)

Post by Soul Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:35 am

Marius had been told by the Prince to call the Sheriff regarding the current investigations on the mysterious occurrence.

*ringing*
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Calling the Sheriff (ATTN: Ishani) Empty Re: Calling the Sheriff (ATTN: Ishani)

Post by West Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:08 pm

"naetesh, talk to me."

Calling the Sheriff (ATTN: Ishani) Ishanibanner2
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:49 am

"Good evening, Sheriff. It's Marius calling. I would like to help the investigations on this new entity that has shaken the foundation of our city, and was asked by Prince Asa to contact you." He didn't know why, but he always felt stressed around Ishani for some reason. He didn't let it show though.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Ishani pulls the phone away from her ear and looks at it. Asa really needed to talk to her these things before he starts sending people to her.

"I see. Well, I appreciate the help Marius. As soon as I have an agenda from our Prince, I will be more then happy to include you in those plans. I am afraid though that he has not given me any kind of agenda yet."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 am

Marius paused for a moment, not understanding why the Prince hadn't set all his resources into finding out about this entity.

"I understand. Then just know that I am here if you need me." He still didn't exactly have a lot to go on at the moment.
"I assume that crime scene, if we can call it that, has been inspected. Has that led to any clues? If I am to advise the Prince on what measures to take, it might help if I had a bit more information."
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Ishani sighs. "Well then Marius, that would make two of us. As far as I know it's a male, very old, with dark hair and dark blue eyes. That's all I've got and I am not about to let people go running around the city stopping and threatening random dark haired men. So, when I have something more concrete then I will gather a group together to help me out. I can make sure you are one of them. Right now, I know that some people are researching the history of the area."

She shrugs, then realizes Marius can't see her. "If there is anything else I can do to help you out, let me know. But right now, I think homework before action is in order here."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 am

"That already helps narrow it down slightly. I will do my best to find out what I can; perhaps the Ordo's library has some information linked to this. Thank you for your help Sheriff. I will let you know if I find anything."

He hung up after she had a chance to say good-bye, and started to walk to his car. He would go to the Dragon's and see if there was anything to find there.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down