Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling the man in charge (Attn: Asa)

Go down

Calling the man in charge (Attn: Asa) Empty Calling the man in charge (Attn: Asa)

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Cassie calls Asa and waits for him to pick up the phone.

Back to top Go down

Calling the man in charge (Attn: Asa) Empty Re: Calling the man in charge (Attn: Asa)

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Asa glanced at his phone, not recognizing the number. Even if it weren't for his discussion with the Sheriff, the meeting he was watching was getting very interesting.

Putting his phone back in his pocket, he let it forward to Olivette.

"Mr. Clarke's office," she answered, "This is Olivette."

Calling the man in charge (Attn: Asa) Asanoprobanner

Back to top Go down

Calling the man in charge (Attn: Asa) Empty Re: Calling the man in charge (Attn: Asa)

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 7:04 pm

"Can I talk to Uncle Asa please it is Cassie" a childs voice on the other end of the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Olivette had never heard anyone call Asa 'uncle' before, so she took the phone to him, explaining who it was.

Asa picked up the phone, still watching the group at the table. "Hello, Cassie?" he answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 4:56 pm

"Uncle Asa!!!" there is excitement coming through the phone from the nine year old's voice "Can Aunti Tara and I come see you she needs to meet you cuz I am hungry." there is a slight pout at the end of the statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:19 pm

"Who's Auntie Tara?" Asa asked, confused, and finding it hard to concentrate on what she could possibly mean while watching the body language and facial expressions of those at the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:23 pm

"Well I was out nosing around the city and Auntie Tara started showing me around town she took me to the hospital and well wanted to let me eat but she said she hasnt met you since your brother Fredrick got dead so " Cassie got frustrated with the act of playing a nine year old sometimes especially at times like this but there were kine around so she had to play the roll "Please Uncle Asa I'm hungry." Cassie lowers her voice and covers the receiver on the phone "And Auntie Tara is looking quite yummy right about now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Asa stared at the phone, wondering how serious she was. Considering the girl's predator, he wouldn't put it past her to be very serious.

"Actually, Cassie, I'm in the middle of something," he said, considering how it would look to have a ten-year old girl walk up to the DJ's booth of Avalon.

Nope, not conspicuous at all.

"Could you take Tara to Seneschal Rahyna? She's usually at the Museum of Aquatic Nuances or the OD chapter house, and her number is xxx-xxxx," he said.

Hopefully, for 'Auntie Tara', they aren't far from wherever Rahyna is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:36 pm

There was a bit of disappointment in her voice "OK Uncle Asa but can I come see you later." she seems a bit more excited towards the end of the sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:38 pm

"Maybe, as long as you're already well fed," Asa said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:41 pm

A bright smile beams on Cassie's face but she realizes Asa can't see it "OK Uncle Asa I will see you later then I will make sure I eat first." she adds with a little bit of a laugh before hanging up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down