Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling the Second ((Attn: Seraphina))

Go down

Calling the Second ((Attn: Seraphina)) Empty Calling the Second ((Attn: Seraphina))

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:38 am

Seraphina receives a call from a woman whose voice she might remember...

When she answers... "Is this a miss Seraphina?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Calling the Second ((Attn: Seraphina)) Empty Re: Calling the Second ((Attn: Seraphina))

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Seraphina answers the phone and listens to the voice on the other end it sounds vaguely familiar "I'm sorry who is this" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Calling the Second ((Attn: Seraphina)) Empty Re: Calling the Second ((Attn: Seraphina))

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:02 pm

The voice on the other end speaks quietly, "Dr. Asaan would like to speak with you in private at the earliest convenience. He can be found in the morgue at Amber Hills."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

"Tell him I will be there in about an hour." she hangs up the phone and then wonders what he wants with her guess I'll find out she thinks to herself as she gets her things together to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down