Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Call to Lioni

Go down

A Call to Lioni Empty A Call to Lioni

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Seraphina had been trying for a while to gain Akasha's attention but that seemed to be going no where and she really needed to take care of this urge so she could clear her mind and put her thoughts towards the more important matter at hand so she picked up the phone and called Lioni she sat there waiting for her to answer the phone hoping she wouldn't make a complete fool of herself.

Back to top Go down

A Call to Lioni Empty Re: A Call to Lioni

Post by West Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 pm

"Seraphina, daerling, what can I do for you?" Lioni's voice comes over the line.

A Call to Lioni Lionibanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Seraphina heard Lioni's voice and felt extremely foolish but she had already made the call so she would go through with it "Lioni I was hoping that you could help me with something I have a need that must be met do you have some time that I could come see you... in private." if she were breathing she would be holding her breath at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Lioni looks around the room, thinking. "Yes of course dear. Meet me in room eleven in an hour. Will that work for you?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Seraphina smiles to herself "That will work fine for me." she pauses a moment "I will see you then and thank you for taking the time."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Lioni smiles. "Oh anytime dear. I will see you soon. Goodbye now."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Seraphina says goodbye and hangs up the phone not quite sure how to proceed but she figured she would play it by ear when she got there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down