Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grim Hand, a fellowship of warriors

3 posters

Go down

Grim Hand, a fellowship of warriors Empty Grim Hand, a fellowship of warriors

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 am

After a few weeks of meditation, focusing himself after the tragic losses the city had taken, O-Yama thought it high time to start a Coterie of warrior-minded kindred to be better prepared for the inevitable fight within the city. He posted "graffiti" alerts, and messages in all the Elysiums broadcasting to all who were interested in joining or making a Coterie of warriors that he would be at the monastary at eight PM to establish who would fit the group ideals he had in mind.

Standing in front of the temple, his face was stoic and he wore his armor and blades of his breathing days waiting patiently for any who would take to his call to arms.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Grim Hand, a fellowship of warriors Empty Re: Grim Hand, a fellowship of warriors

Post by Darksider42 Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Searching the city for kindred for the Movement wasn't going to plan, he had not spotted any others beyond those he had met a few nights ago. Either everyone had ghouls to feed apon or they were hinding somewhere. A few dyas of searching and he stumbled apon a announcement to form a coterie. "Coterie of warriors" Could be interesting. Other than Reeds plans, I really don't have much to go one.
And so on the night specified, Jack knocked on the doors of the monastary, canvass bag in hand.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Grim Hand, a fellowship of warriors Empty Re: Grim Hand, a fellowship of warriors

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 pm

O-Yama answers in full battlerattle, though his face is stoic his eyes belie a small smile. He welcomes Jack in and motions for him to make himself comfortable in a large room he has set aside for this meeting.

"May I inquire as to what kind of skills you would bring to the group, should we end up with enough members for formalise this?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Jack stood in the room, not bothering with chairs just yet. It wasn't an insult, it was just a prefference. "Well, It might not count towards much against our kind but I'm pretty good with a rifle." He said with a small shrug and smile.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:24 pm

"It is just as well, you never know what we may have to face, and if anything I think you would handle a stake launching device far better than me." O-Yama says with a small smile, happy that he has someone interested.

"I should contact Mrs. Scotts, I've heard she has a formidable cache of weapons she deals in, some of them should hold your interest. For now I guess we should wait and see who else arrives."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Another figure approaches the monastery. A hulking, ugly figure, heavy-set and over seven feet tall with blemished gray skin and thin hair. Black shoes and sleeves rolled up on white button-up shirt tucked into black pants held up by red suspenders. At his belt hangs a large combat belt in a leather sheath.

Arnold had seen the graffiti and decided that a coterie of warriors sounded like a good proposition to him. He walks up to the door, knocking if no one notices him first.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 pm

O-Yama makes his way to the door to see another "recruit" that had arrived for the Coterie.

"Greetings, I am O-Yama, come in."

He leads the massive man into the meeting area, and waits for others to arrive.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Arnold nods at O-Yama. Not seeming taken aback by the kindred's retro armored appearance. He walks into the main room before introducing himself to both O-Yama and Jack.

"I'm Arnold Culler. I was interested to see what this warrior's coterie would be about."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:39 pm

"Welcome Arnold."

O-Yama leads him back into the meeting room and continues to wait for any other takers.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Jack nodded to the newcommer before checking his phone for messages. After a few seconds of scrolling, he smiled lightly. "Huh...Listen. O-Yama, I need to leave this gavering early. Covenate bussness has just come up." He slipped the phone back into his pocket and took out a pen and a calling card from the Clare. A few seconds later he handed the card to him with his cell number on the back. "I am still interested in joining though if you will have me." And with that, Jack dassed out of the monestary towards the docks.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri May 01, 2009 12:04 am

((gonna continue this at a later date, arnold and o-yama were both called away on business also, so i'll let ppl know when to start posting again))
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down