Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Autumn again (Attn Navaja, Vivian)

4 posters

Go down

Meeting Autumn again (Attn Navaja, Vivian) Empty Meeting Autumn again (Attn Navaja, Vivian)

Post by Darksider42 Fri May 01, 2009 10:00 pm

At some point, I'v got to get a car. This is just getting redundant. John though as they went around the back of the Four Seasons. He was starting to wonder if most of his life here in Sacramento will involve him practically living here. He shook his head and knocked on a door around back. Wasn't sure if it was the right one, but he was sure someone would be kind enought to direct him to the right one if that was the case. Doubtfull...
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Meeting Autumn again (Attn Navaja, Vivian) Empty Re: Meeting Autumn again (Attn Navaja, Vivian)

Post by Em Fri May 01, 2009 10:58 pm

Navaja leans against a dumpster in the ally. She's been quiet the whole walk here, but the look on her face is hard to read. It' s the hard, impassive face is learned in the gangs, to cover up when she's worried. Good going, girl. No job, running out of money, and now you let some freaks wander into the place you're supposed to be watching, and didn't get any real info on them. You haven't made one smart choice since you came to this city. She glances at John. Alright. One. But that was luck.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Meeting Autumn again (Attn Navaja, Vivian) Empty Re: Meeting Autumn again (Attn Navaja, Vivian)

Post by Lexi Sat May 02, 2009 1:05 pm

~Narration~

A man in a white chef's uniform pulls open the door, carrying a couple bags of trash. "Oh, right, you two. In her office." He makes an attempt to point, but doesn't succeed very well, and continues on towards the dumpster.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sat May 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Navaja steps out of the way as the man heads towards the dumpster she's leaning against, and walks into the kitchen. She heads in the vague direction the man pointed, looking for a door that could lead to an office that could be Vivian's. She walks confidently up to the first one she sees that could be it, gives a light knock, and opens it and peeks in. She hopes she doesn't see that smug coyote with his pants down.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sat May 02, 2009 8:07 pm

John followed Navaja close behind. He waited as she knocked on what he could assume was Vivians door. After this he was either going to get a coffee or fall asleep.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sun May 03, 2009 12:41 am

Corbin entered the kitchen, he'd put his cleaning cart back were he'd found it in favor of carrying a push broom. Looking around, he didn't see the Autumn Queen anywhere off hand. It was odd, Vivian always seemed to be busy around the kitchen.
He envied her passion for activity and thinking about it dropped a grain of remorse onto his mind. But like so many of those small feelings that touched his soul from time to time, it faded quickly with each passing second of time. Soon it was distant and cold, nothing but a bleached memory.
Corbin stopped one of the cooks passing by. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Vivian, is she here right now?"
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun May 03, 2009 1:10 am

~Narration~

"Yea yea..office. Back past the freezers."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sun May 03, 2009 1:22 am

Corbin gave his thanks and went over to where the chef had indicated. He saw two other Lost at the door, timidly looking in. It wasn't his normal approach but Corbin fell into soft step behind them when they entered, just to make things interesting for him.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun May 03, 2009 1:23 am

Seeing that the room is, in fact, Vivain's office, Navaja opens the door and walks inside. She nods to Vivian, "Hello, ma'am." and steps to the right of the door, staying towards the back of the room.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 03, 2009 1:26 am

John takes a spot next to Navaja and nods to vivian. "Ma'am." He turned his head slightly and nearly jumped when he saw another one of the Lost, but quickly shook his head. It was bad form to not know who was near you after all. In his oppinion anyway.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun May 03, 2009 1:41 am

Vivian looks up from the desk, where she's filling out some paperwork. She smiles at Corbin, "Give us a moment, dear." and then turns to the other two. "Tell me everything."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sun May 03, 2009 1:45 am

Corbin enjoyed the copper man's reaction for a slight moment before letting the sensation pass.
He nods to Vivian. "Of course." he took a step back and blended in with the furniture while they talked.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 03, 2009 1:51 am

John nods and crosses his arms. He looked tired. "As I mentioned in our conversation over the phone, a old woman, an indian-looking man and a person calming to be a privet detective entered the boarding house. We saw something large and misshapen enter the around the back of the building a few minutes after speaking with them. We were worried that they were going to get killed or worse, but they stepped out not long after like they found nothing. I did some Kenning on them and they did not come across as human. They left before I could make a guess of what they were."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun May 03, 2009 1:33 pm

"They were certainly a strange crew, ma'am." Navaja speaks to Vivian, but keeps glancing towards the side of the room where Corbin is standing. "We didn't hear any reason they were investigating this place, but they seemed pretty serious about it."
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon May 04, 2009 1:57 pm

"Did they say anything specific? And what about this other creature you spoke of?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Mon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Navaja shakes her head "I didn't hear them say anything specific at all. No mentions of names, what they were looking for, why they were there. At least not that I remember. And the other thing, John saw it go into the house, but neither of us saw it leave."
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Mon May 04, 2009 8:35 pm

John thought about this hard. If he had gears in his head like everywhere else, you could have heard them grinding away inside. "Let me think....If I remember correctly, they clamed that the scene at the boarding house was there bussness. That could mean a few things. The woman mentioned that if we had more questions for her, she would be around the boading house." John to a few moment to rub his eyes again. "As Navaja said, it went in, but it never came out. It might still be there or it could have bolted off back to wherever it came from."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue May 05, 2009 11:08 am

"Did you see it inside when you left?" She shrugs impassionately, "Whomever it was, it wasn't their business. That house is owned by the 4Cort Corporation...namely, us."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Tue May 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Navaja shakes her head, feeling stupid for not doing more. "I didn't see it at all. John only saw it go in. Once the people were out, we hurried here, so we didn't get a look in the house. I'll admit, I didn't really want to go back in. If that was the thing responsible for..." she takes a deep breath, "For what we found the other day, then John and I probably couldn't take that thing."
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Wed May 06, 2009 1:38 am

John nods at Navajas statment. "It would have been suicide if it was the same creature. In any case, I'm still curious as to why they were there. It did not concern them as far as we know...Unless theres something they arn't telling us." And once again, John had the look of someone in deep though.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed May 06, 2009 1:14 pm

"I have another task for you then, if you want to do it." She smiles at John, "You don't have to, of course. You aren't one of my subjects."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Wed May 06, 2009 11:58 pm

John continued to think for a moment. I'm not apart of this Freehold yet, I could just walk away and find another...However, I don't want to see anyone else killed by this thing. And those people at the boarding house are likely connected to this. After this trail of though had finished, he nodded to Vivian. "What is the task?"
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Thu May 07, 2009 12:18 am

Navaja looks on, interested. She's not sure if the task applies to her, but if it's something she can possibly help John with, she'll be there if he asks her. Also, It's always good to know what your monarch wants, even if you can't provide it.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu May 07, 2009 1:45 pm

"Good, I want you to find these people, and find out who and what they are." Vivian leans back in her chair, and pulls out a planner. "Corbin will help you, I believe he's looking for work."

(( ST Note: Corbin's player is currently unavailable for a couple of days, so give him time. I'll ghost him for the moment if necessary. ))
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Thu May 07, 2009 9:49 pm

((I'm actually doing better than I thought, after sleeping for five hours. Plus not being able to talk has left me with a drving want to communicate other than scribbling on a note pad.))

Corbin smiles, "Yep. Thanks Vivian."
He steps forward and holds out his hand. "Nice to be working with you, I'm Corbin."
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Thu May 07, 2009 10:37 pm

John nods as he shakes the Wizeneds hand. "I'm John." He said simply. He was glad that they would have another pair of eyes for this. Two Changelings can only do so much after all. "Understood we will begin as soon as possible. Corbin, you wouldn't have a phone with you? It would make things go much faster."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Fri May 08, 2009 6:05 am

Corbin shook his head in a redundant communication of what he said "No, I'm afraid I don't. I don't have much cash right now. I might be able to get one if you feel it's needed."
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Fri May 08, 2009 8:39 pm

"I'm Navaja, by the way." She says to Corbin. She puts her hands in her pockets and addresses both of the men. "If there's any way we can start this thing right away, we'll have to head back to the boarding house and hope to find a clue of who these people were. Otherwise, we're talking a lot of research and leg work, most of which will have to wait till morning."
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sat May 09, 2009 8:22 pm

John thought about this befor replying. "We should check the place out again incase they have left something. Or perhaps that creature has run off and has left some idication of what it was." They had little to go on. Better to start now instead of letting the trail go cold.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun May 10, 2009 1:22 am

Navaja turns to Corbin, "So, how do you feel about going to the scene of a multiple homicide in the middle of the night to see if it's still occupied by a large monster, or if we can find out anything about the last people to go in? Still with us?"
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sun May 10, 2009 1:43 am

"It sounds interesting." Corbin gave a smile for a moment before realising it's not appropriate for the question. Smiles could be habit forming sometimes. He stopped smiling, and rustled a little. Hopefully they would brush it off.
[color:c591==#999999]"I'm able to go when you are," he went on.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Sun May 10, 2009 11:04 pm

"Well then, if it's okay with you, ma'am," she looks over to Vivain, "we should head out. We have lots of interesting things to look for tonight, and it's not getting any earlier."
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Mon May 11, 2009 3:50 am

Looks like sleep is going to have to wait. John thought as he looked over to Vivan. "If we find out anything, we will report back to you or the other season rulers." He said as he turned to the door, opened it and waited for the group to step out. "Well, lets get moving then."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Mon May 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Before leaving Corbin stops to talk to Vivian. "If Garrick comes by, could you apologize to him for me for leaving without seeing him? This seems important and I'm sorry if I pulled him away from a meeting. I will give him an update as soon as convinient when I get back to make up for it. Thank you." He smiles, though it's difficult to read with his sanded down features, and gives a wave of his hand, which is a more obvious movement, as he goes out into the night.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Em Tue May 12, 2009 12:19 am

Navaja follows the other two out the door. Time to make this thing right. Hey, maybe things will go my way, and one of them dropped a business card on the floor.
Em
Em

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Tue May 12, 2009 12:21 am

As soon as everyone stepped out, he went through and closed the door behind him. Hopefully he was feeling lucky tonight and might find something usefull.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down