Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed Empty Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Laura pulls up outside the address given to her by Ace, the biker she met when she returned to Sac. She let her Buell purr away as she scouted around the building before switching off the engine and giving the petrol tank a quick stroke.

Walking to the front door and removing her helmet and gloves, she knocks on the door.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed Empty Re: Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Ace slides open a hole in the door.

"Yo Laura, whats up?" he grins, unlocking the various dead bolts and barricades on the door to let her in.

"REED! Laura is here if you want to meet her!" he hollers across the warehouse.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed Empty Re: Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Walking in and shaking out her hair, Laura takes in the place, not used to being inside four walls again.

"Nice place, Ace. Who's Reed?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:13 pm

"Reeds one of the 'Horsemen'" he grins, "its our coterie, we have another Gangrel like you, Johann, but he's been missin' for almost two weeks now, " Ace's face clouds with worry.

"Anyway, you're welcome to stay here, plenty of room for the bikes, let me open the side door so you can roll yours in eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Laura nods and heads outside to the Lightning. She seems to whisper to it as she pushes it inside the building, making sure it is comfortable in its new surroundings and resting her helmet on its seat.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:18 pm

"Have a seat," Ace grins, plopping on one of the many couches.

"So are you planning on staying a while? Hanging out in Sacto? We could use another rider in our group..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:21 pm

"I don't really have any plans," she says, undoing her riding jacket to reveal a tight black vest top. "Just come back to say my goodbyes really,"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:22 pm

"Why dont you hang around?" he asks, "Reed and I have a ton of plans in the works... You could help out, my girlfriend Zen stays some times, so its not all gross boys all over the place," he laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Laura laughs, her tongue stud showing.

"Sure thing. Place could use a woman's touch. I might not be best company though, ain't slept indoors for a long time."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:29 pm

"S'okay.. You do that dirt sleeping thing? We can bring a box of dirt in for you," he grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Her laughter reverberates around the room, a sound that even surprises herself. Composing herself once more, she continues, "Sorry, it's been a long time since a laughed."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:34 pm

"No problem... You think you might wanna join the coterie officially? I of course want you to meet Reed, wish you could meet Johann.." he trails off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:35 pm

"Yeah, so long this Reed ain't an asshole. Can't have more than one," she says, winking at Ace.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm

He rolls his eyes, "I've been called far worse Princess..." he snorts.

"Reeds a helluva lot calmer than me.. Thats for sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Glad he's got a sense of humour, Laura finally seems to relax and rests her head back on the couch. "So, Ace, what are you up to then? Other than cheating your way to street racing."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:42 pm

"Well were trying to make enough green to open up our own punk rock club and claim some territory over here on this side of town for our coterie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Reed appears in the common room, after exiting from the hidden rooms, greeting them in the progress, "Evening - what this about assholes... I wonder if I enter at the right time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Laura glances to the other Kindred and smiles. "Its ok, I was talking about Ace-hole here." Standing, she extends one of her hands, the pink and black nail varnish twinkling in the light.

"I'm Laura."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Taking the proffered hand, "I'm Reed. Good to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Ace laughs rolling his eyes.

"Reed, this is Laura, and thats her bike over there," he grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Leading him over to the Buell, Laura does a mock bow to it, showing it off.

"So, can I join?"

Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed 060508_buell
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:54 pm

"Well Reed, what do you think? Will having a girl ruin our street cred?" Ace teases, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Laura rolls her eyes and puts her hands on her hips.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:00 pm

Ace looks up at a knock on the door.

"That'll be my dinner, you two chat, I'm gonna feed," he grins, picking up a little packet of some nefarious substance that he trades a girl for her blood.

He goes outside and is gone for a half hour or so, leaving them time to chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Laura watches Ace go and shakes her head, grinning.

"Sorry, Reed, I hope I'm not intruding here. I met Ace the other night and he seemed a good guy. If I'm treading on toes, I'll fuck right off, no questions."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:33 pm

"Nah, if you're cool and all - then you're fine." he said, noticing that he's the only in the group that hasn't name his bike anything, "Beside I'm always a third impression kinda of guy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Ace comes back inside.

"So, you two in love yet?" he grins.

"You have anything other than wild Gangrel-ness to offer to the coterie Princess?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:50 pm

"As in...."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:00 pm

"ANything, skills? Cash? Whatever?" he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Laura shrugs. "I got a little cash, not much. I can kick ass like no-one's business, especially with these."

She holds up her hands and her pink and black nails extend by several inches to become razor sharp talons.

{1 Vitae for claws}
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Reed whistled, "Good to let no one with dominate see with those pretties."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:20 pm

"Ooo claws, Reed can we keep her?" Ace grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Winking to them both, Laura slides the talons away, not fussed about the vitae burn; she'll just hunt later. "I'm also pretty handy with fixing bikes and taking a fall, if you catch my drift."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:25 pm

"Well she got my stamp of approval - beside I'll need to learn how to fix bike anyways.. I always get the crazy guy that jumps unto other vehicles."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Smiling at Reed, she looks to Ace. "One thing though, I don't do laundry. You guys can wash you're own smalls!"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Reed laughed, "Small.. what are you, British? It's fine by me - I do my own laundry anyways.. especially as a front."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Laura chuckles along with Reed, "No, I'm not British...just knew someone who was." The laughter slowly drains from her throat.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:52 pm

"So welcome to the group, Laura." Reed said after his laughter died down, "It'll be a pleasure working with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:04 pm

"You too, handsome," she replies before taking the couch once again.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 pm

"Laura there's a room on the far left if you want it, it's nice enough but you can move in any stuff you have and I'll give you a key to that." Ace says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:32 pm

"So, has Ace filled you in on what we're trying to do?" Reed asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 pm

"I told her about the club we're tryin' to get the funds to start up," he nods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:09 am

Laura takes the key from Ace and listens intently. "A punk club, yeah?Well, I ain't no shirker, I'll do my share even if it is just back breaking manual shit." She smiles at the thought of 'back breaking'.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:17 am

"Can you tend bar? You're hot, I think it would do us well to have a hot bar tender, dont you think Reed?" he grins, ducking in case she chucks something at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:29 am

"I can tend a bar, so long as its made of metal and about two feet in length." She laughs as he ducks. "Don't worry, Ace, I wouldn't wanna miss and hit my bike."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Reed chuckled, "Well it seem everything is in order - Ace have you been able to draw up the papers for the warehouse and liquor permits?"

He quickly went over to the a nearby desk and pulled out a paper with a drawing on it. "
So what do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Taking the scrap from Reed, Laura whistles slowly. "You did this? Nice job, Reed. The name of the club as well I take it?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:46 pm

"Yeah, just doodling that came up like that.. and I just added the writing to make it into a play card of sorts." Reed answered, "But the club was going to be called Reed's Red Dog or Red Dog."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Laura nods, turning to Ace. "Looks good, eh? I'll overlook the 'men@ bit," she winks.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Ace grins, "so you in Laura? Officially? The Four Horsepeople? We cant be Horsemen anymore...." he grins, "Four Equestrians?" he snorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next