Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigation Attn: Reed Hyland

Go down

Investigation Attn: Reed Hyland Empty Investigation Attn: Reed Hyland

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:35 am

Elle clings to the man driving the motorcycle, her fingers white knuckled in the front of his jacket, the Hound absolutely petrified, but mastering herself, as is her new mantra. Master the beast, master the beast, dont let it rule you.

Back to top Go down

Investigation Attn: Reed Hyland Empty Re: Investigation Attn: Reed Hyland

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:45 am

"Just hold a bit - we're almost there." Reed said as he read a passing street sign before driving for a few more blocks to her haven. "And here we are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:46 pm

"I thought we were going to the Prince's to investigate? Or do you think it is too close to dawn?" she asks, looking confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 pm

"Yeah, we were - but then I thought perhaps we could find something unpleasant and should be dressed for the occasion." He said indicating her current attire, "Before heading toward Freddrick's haven - which I see it's a twenty minute drive from here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:56 pm

"Oh...Right..." she comments, getting off the bike and tugging down her skirt.

She heads inside the warehouse, leaving it open whether he follows and goes into a small room to put on ass kicking clothes, steel toed boots included, tucking guns and knives into their appropriate holsters.

"Ready.." she says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Reed gave a low whistle as he appraised her new attire.

He waited for her to jump back on the bike before he press the gas petal making the engine roar. He had checked the time as he was waiting on his phone - marking how much night they had left - which gave them a good six hours before daybreak. Quickly, he drove them toward former Prince's place before he turned off the engine.

"
We'll take picture as we walk around the haven - keep your eyes peeled for any unusual signs.." he pause thinking for a moment ".. or anything that doesn't call your attention."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:09 pm

Elle clings for dear life again, after of course quirking her brow at the whistle.

"Whose running this show? Whip or Hound?" she pokes him lightly as she gets off, but smiles a little, glad to have something to do so she cant dwell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:37 pm

"Sorry, old habits." Reed replies. However, his stature and presence has become a seasoned investigator as he begin inspecting the place - checking that the door was left unlocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Elle follows him, eyes like a hunters, sharp and piercing as she paces around the room.

{{We need to roll when the ST gets back...}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Reed decided to make a bit of small talk as they investigate - to keep the beast somewhat calm - as they look through the mess. "Hmm.. care to make some small talk as we look around?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:06 pm

"Like? What do you want to know?" she asks, looking up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:26 pm

"Anything would be nice...? Like your interests? What kind of stuff you find interesting?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:37 pm

"Uhhhh. I'm a Daeva, same things you do," she snorts, "I dunno, I love guns, even though they dont do much against Kindred."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:42 pm

~~Narration~~

It does not take long of the two looking around to realize that anything of value in this place has been shredded or broken. The bodies smell horrible, and their parts are still strewn about the room like so much flung meat. There a surprisingly small amount of blood however, but the stench of the entrails is almost overwhelming.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:43 pm

"Hell this is disgusting. Not much blood...Hmmmm what drinks blood and is powerful enough to kill stuff?" she asks sarcastically, pointing at one of her own fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:07 pm

"Hmm... I see the clan's image going strong - gun toting vixen - I see all the boys fantasizing about you." Reed replied. He takes a moment to look at the body to see if there is any marking that could tell them if it was animal or otherwise before taking multiple pictures in the scene. He gives Moraine a sidewards glance, a small smile at the tip of his lip, before concentrating on the scene. "Let's see.. I called earlier in the night around 8:30 - I was talking with Mr. Caller before I got cut off. So this type of smell.. this decay shouldn't be at this state yet... but then we're not talking normal."

He took another round to see if he could spot anything - seeing some ashes in some spots - thinking a couple night ago they were moving kindred. That was life. "
So beside guns - what are you into? An covenant that meets your eyes? Any ambition?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:10 pm

"Can you read my Tarot cards too?" she teases and laughs for the first time in days.

"True...There shouldnt be, good point," she nods.

"Invictus maybe, follow in Bra-.." she stops herself, "Davis' footsteps," she says, "dont know if its for me though... I want to, but hell, who knows if I'm cut out for that shit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:21 pm

"Nah... I'm no Mekhet." He continue taking pictures - pausing a couple times to look at something before moving to another spot and repeating the progress - soon, he'll have to move to another room and see if they're the same state. He'll have to check the surveillance of this place - because being the prince it mean having security - or else it would be too unusual - in his mind.

Reed ignored the slight pause in Moraine's comment, "Invictus? Huh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:33 pm

"What? Don't think I'm a good fit? I'm not sure either, but I could use some discipline," she says, "I really dont think there's anything left in here to look at, and its making me gag, you want to move on? I think it was some kind of hella-powerful blood sycking something...There's no blood..."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 pm

((Umm not to be rude but I find it very disheartening and hard to believe that you two are having this casual a conversation in a room where a ghouls guts have been spilled and splattered all over the place. Please make me umanity rolls

Three dice please))
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 pm

{{ I think they are trying to make light of a horrible situation and take their minds off of the carnage around them, Elle has mentioned how gross it is...}}

04-12 20:39:06 Elle rolls 3 dice to Humanity Check Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Roll 6 dice please Elle, and mentioning how gross it is as if you are talking about a rainy day is not how I would expect one with a Humanity of 7 to react to such carnage.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 pm

04-12 20:44:37 Elle rolls 6 dice to For ST 2 successes
1,10,7,8,3, 1,1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Date
Action
Result

01-01-2008 10:00
Reed rolls 3 to humanity check roll (10 Again)
1 successes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:05 pm

((Ok Elle loses one humanity level but no derangement, Reed is fine.))

~~Narration~~

As Reed examins the body further, he notices the large claw marks on the edges of the wounds.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Reed nodded, the room was starting to get him, he had to force himself from gagging - even with the experience of being an homicide detective and seeing his fair share. This was still pretty bad, and he was downplaying it, so he couldn't lose his nerve and continue the investigation. As he was heading out of the room, he noticed claws mark on body, he closed his eyes before kneeling down for further examination. "Moraine, look at these claws mark, have you seen anything like it." He quickly took out his phone and took some pictures. Ever so often, he would cover his mouth - close his eyes, before continuing to examine the body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Elle comes back from puking blood in a corner, shaking a little.

"Uh.. Yeah.. Davis.. He had claws.. He was teaching me how to do it... It's.." she stares at the ceiling instead of looking at the gore, "its a Gangrel thing.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 pm

"Let's get out.. I got the pictures and hit my limit." Reed said shakily as he pulled up from his knees, "We'll continue.. our.. talk once we got some fresh air.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:41 pm

She looks away, staring at her hands as they walk out.

"Fuck, I need a shower after that, I hate that death smell," she shudders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:48 pm

"Funny.. and you wanted to be a Hound.." Reed unsteady said - he gulp a couple of times before regaining his composure. "We still have... to check the surveillance before we go... then I'll be doing the same.."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:52 pm

((Need Wits + Composure rolls please))
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Date
Action
Result

01-01-2008 10:00
Reed rolls 5 to wits + composure (10 Again)
1 successes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:08 pm

04-12 22:08:03 Elle rolls 6 dice to Wits+Comp 2 successes
2,9,9,3,5, 7

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:34 pm

[center]~~Narration~~[/color]

After searching the building, Elle finally finds the security room, but upon entering you both realize there is no way anything in this room can be salvaged. The electronics have been completely torn apart and shredded. Whoever did this must have known exactly what investigators would be looking for.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:40 pm

"Damn... Reed, lets get out of here, this is giving me the creeps, and we dont have that much time before dawn, as it is you're probably going to be crashing at my haven."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:43 pm

"Okay - yeah.. I'm glad I wasn't the only one feeling that.." Reed replied, "Anyways, I have one question before we head out.. did you notice any break in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:45 pm

"No...not really, nothing that screams, boom smash, I broke in," she says, shivering and resisting the urge to puke again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Reed nodded as if he heard what he wanted to hear, "Let's go."

He lead the way out of the place, once stepping into the night, feeling more at ease then when he went in. Quickly, he made his way to his motorcycle - turning it on and waiting for Moraine to hop on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:00 am

Elle hops on, clinging to him again, not any more relaxed, feeling like she needs a fix really.

SHe lets him head back to her Haven.

"I got a comfy couch, if you dont want to try to beat the sunrise back, and a washer and dryer if you want to get the death smell off..." she comments as she gets off the bike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:03 am

"Thanks, I'll appreciate that."

Reed pulls out of the place and heads toward Moraine's haven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 am

She slides off when he gets there, and lets him roll the bike into the larger side door, hopping in the shower while he's getting his bike handled and coming out in rather cute pink pajamas, for the moment, not looking like a hound.

"I'm gonna hit the sack, the washer and dryer are over there, towels and stuff in the bathroom..." she says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 am

Reed glance toward where she was pointing before thanking her again for the hospitality, "Sleep well, Moraine."

Soon after, he clean himself and his clothing, before laying down on the couch. He took out his phone and reviewed the picture until his body entered the small torpor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:00 am

"You can call me Elle," she murmurs softly, barely audible, as she walks to her bedroom door and passes out in bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down