Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reich (attn: Alaric, Reed, Jack)

2 posters

Go down

The Reich (attn: Alaric, Reed, Jack) Empty The Reich (attn: Alaric, Reed, Jack)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:56 pm

Reed followed Alaric form up toward the side of the ship - his love assistants - making Reed a tad envious but something that he kept of his face. He had to admire the boat - it was large and thing of beauty - and that was underlining the magnitude of the vessels and logistics associated with it.

When they reach the top - he waited for where Alaric would take them then.

Back to top Go down

The Reich (attn: Alaric, Reed, Jack) Empty Re: The Reich (attn: Alaric, Reed, Jack)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:00 am

Alaric leads them down plush hallways with dark wood walls and deep crimson carpets, everything perfectly appointed.

He heads into a meeting room where there are comfortable chairs and oddly a LCD screen in a fake fireplace with a crackling fire on the screen, realistic but not enough to wake the beast.

A ghoul comes in shortly after and delivers 'drinks' mostly consisting of her blood.

"Ah, danke Greta," Alaric smiles, having had the twin ghouls for a couple hundred years now.

"I hope this is suitable for our meeting gentlemen?"

Back to top Go down

The Reich (attn: Alaric, Reed, Jack) Empty Re: The Reich (attn: Alaric, Reed, Jack)

Post by Darksider42 Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:06 am

Jack gave the place a look down as they went in. Anyone could apreciate luxury when they saw it and he was no different. "Certainly know how to live in style. More than suitable." He said to Alaric with a smile.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:13 am

"Yes, it is very suitable for our conversation." Reed agreed. He look at Alaric's permission to seat himself before he does - after all it quite polite to ask the host for permission before assuming. And if after each is seated, Reed take the opportunity to speak, in his relaxed state, "Well, I would introduce myself to each of you but we had already done that earlier. I feel I should be frank and not skirt around the topic - with all the upheavel this city has been getting. I would like to ask you about your thoughts about the covenants and in particularly of the Movement?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:19 am

"I have ever been interested in the movement, I have just not had time to participate as I generally roam around... However, I plan to make Sacramento a somewhat permanent home for myself." Alaric replies, sipping his drink, and gesturing to them both to take theirs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:27 am

Jack took a glass and let it sit in his hands. He was hungery, but he didn't want to rush things. "Been with the Movement for awhile. But with the ammout of traveling I do, I never get to learn much about the particulars. Though I do hope to settle down here and get it into my head." He said before taking a quick sip. "Speaking of which, how is the Moment here anyway?"
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:46 am

Reed takes a small sip from the glass, "Well, in this city - you're looking at 1/3 of the movement, Mr. Bennett, but overall I feel it is a terrible state. The other two members were current Prefect Asaan and his assistant, Seraphina, the woman that whom was sitting next to him. And before a month ago - it was just one person that was acknowledged as a carthian"

He allow that bit of information to set into their mind. "
That why I wanted to speak with you, Gentlemen. I'll be frank - this is sort of a recruitment - to join the Carthian Movement. However, I'm not asking you to join the Movement under the leadership of the current prefect - but rather my own leadership.

He paused a moment before continuing. "I know that such a course is risky but I felt that the Movement is dying under the lethargic leadership. When I was under the effect of Torpor - I remember the Carthians being a powerhouse in the City - they had their own domain and structure - fast forward thirty years and we have three acknowledged Carthians (including myself) in the city. The movement has fall from power - the prefect that was running the movement before the acenscion of Dr. Asaan was an insane kindred for a taste of killing. He was burned to the stake - the current prefect - rather spending time trying to make the Movement stronger - allow himself to be distracted with his own business as he allowed the movement to fall in decay. And allowed that Carthian's reputation to be tarnish by having the city know our covenant's shame.
"

"I would like your help in bring the Movement back to the day when it was a power that had the potential to change the system and influence it. I ask of you would you lend your strength to make the Movement is a successful one?" He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 am

"So...How resistant to take over will the good Doctor be?" Alaric asks, loving change and especially a good fight and usurping.

"I can think of no one else to lead, I personally do not wish to, I have been a leader before and it does not suit me... And the state of the Movement that you speak of is absolutely pitiful. I am strong... and happy to lend you my sword Reed Hyland..." he smiles almost wickedly, something in his eyes belying his age and terrible power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:34 am

Jack took a bigger swig of his drink than he did before. "If the movement is in such a state Mr Hyland, then you have my support." Most of his accent seemed to vanish as he spoke. "What do you propose we do exactly? Can't go in with plans of bloody rebellion or the movements repution could suffer even more. Unless of course thats a viable option."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:49 am

Alaric grins, "there are so few of the others why would any bloody rebellion be needed, a polite word would probably do just the trick," he smiles, that look in his eyes again.

His ghoul enters and refills their drinks.

"Danke Greta..." he says again as she leaves, the pretty little blond a very good ghoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 am

Jack shurgged again before taking another large sip. He hadn;'t relised how hungery he was. "I know. I'm just saying that it would be very unlikely that he would willingly step down from a position of power, even if it's meager at the moment. It will take alot more than asking pretty please."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:39 am

"It would be preferred if the Good Doctor would step down - but as most of our kind - and as such I a rather remove him by legal means." Reed began, "If I have the majority of the covenant under my leadership - then it would be the movement of the majority that is asking for his removal - it would not be an usurpation but a change in leadership - and I would go to the Prince and tell him that there will be a change of position. I would like go the peaceful route - if in the event that the Good Doctor and his assistant are not likely to step down - I suppose a stake in their respective heart would be reasonable then. But that would be done on our turf and terms. Thus, I've been making arrangements to continue recruiting others to the cause. And I would like to see if you gentlemen could continue the recruiting efforts of building up the covenant. Because, once the action begin - I want it to happen quick and painless - and the matter closed before the evening is done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:42 am

"A stake is something I can definitely handle," Alaric smiles holding his glass, noticing Reed isnt drinking much.

"You see... I have more on my side than a nice ship and pretty ghouls," he says, barely letting his Protean Mask slip revealing the edge of a wildly powerful beast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:48 am

Jack felt a tremor go down his spine. How old is this guy? He shook his head and downed the rest of his glass in one go. "Well Mr Hyland, I hope you know what your doing. Once we get a sizable number of recruites, where do you suppose we do the deed? Just in case they are less than forthcomming with letting go."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:49 am

"I think we need to do it as a group," nods Alaric and looks to Reed. He's not a leader, just a sword for hire, or, for winning over to your Faction at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:26 pm

"All we're doing is just changing the leadership to make the Movement into a more productive one, Mr. Bennett." He replied to Jack's query, "And we're do it as no one has any room to complain or do anything about."

"As the removal for the good doctor - once we recruit a sizable group - I'll send a message to all carthians to meet a location. This message will obviously have either Seraphina or the Doctor or both come to the location to see what this is about. Of course, I imagine they will be irritated by a lowly carthian calling for a meeting. But, this is to lure them out of their comfort zones."

"Twice, I have gone into the Morgue to conduct the Carthian meeting, Gentlemen, I want they to go into our pace and not theirs. Once we have each of them dealt with we'll continue with the preparation of the movement and it's goals." Reed replied as he took another sip of the blood that was now cooling in his glass - it was a practice of patience. "Which leads me to another point, Gentlemen, as we're recruiting we need a cause for the Movement. I had stated before under the Prefect that a Kindred society or government need to hold the three Ideals - Security, Power and Blood. Each of these would allow the Kindred feel fulfill in their existence. So with whatever government system we decide upon - it must hold trust to those philosophies. Of course, you may note that I fail to mention equality in those ideals, equality in my eyes means fairness of the laws - thus I believe that the government will be impartial toward the citizens and allow the citizens to play the game as I like to call it."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:00 pm

((Resume Scene))
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Jack nodded a few times as Reed spoke. "Ok, I think I'm starting to get the picture. First things first though, we actually need to find unalighned first to sway to our side. Has anyone expressed interest in the Movement here? Other than Alaric here of course." He said giving the kindred a nod.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm

"I agree it should be peaceable Mr. Hyland.... I will say this... I will not use my power for good or ill, I prefer to be neutral. I will aid you in voting, but I will not raise a hand against another Kindred in the city until I am asked by the Prince." he nods solemnly, deciding that since they outnumber anyway, there is no reason for him to have to lift a claw and risk alienating himself from the Prince or Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 am

"Tis alright, Mr. Wulfreich, by willing to oppose the Good Doctor - it speaks volume unto itself." He replied, finally remembering Alaric's last name.

Reed took a moment before replying, "
There is a couple that I had my eyes on, Mr. Bennett, in particular - Miss Moraine - the city's Hound had display some interest. I brought her to the last meeting in hope that observing our covenant meeting would allow inspire her to join in the cause. However, because of the good Doctor's cold reception - not only did he make her leave the meeting that was nothing more of a head count - but he drove away a potential member. Now, I fear I much strive harder in convincing Miss Moraine to join our cause - and I feel that it may be too late. However, I will try nonetheless."

He face was full of disgust at the state of the covenant. "
That why once we had remove the Good Doctor from office - we will allow potential members join in the meetings - so our passion can become their passion. An open door policy for those that wish to know our cause. Of course, the important plan and such will be kept to those that are full members of the covenant."

He finished his glass of cold blood with a last sip, "The last item - would be in relation of the attacks that cause the demise of several of this city's Kindred. It would be prudent as we are recruiting that we keep an ear and an eye out for anything unusual - because whatever ash our respective kindred was intelligent and powerful enough to overcome a group of our city's strongest Kindred."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:55 am

"Well said Mister Hyland..." Alaric nods.

"Have either of you a coterie?" he asks, certainly not wanting to make one himself but curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:03 am

The prefect let a hound go? Thats just idiotic Jack though as he listened to Reed speak. "'fraid I don't know much about the recent attacks other than being told by the sheriff that it's likely some insane kindred running around. But if this one is powerfull enough to kill off the elite of the city, then this is situation should be resolved quickly." Jack said as he leaned back into his seat.

"Like I said mate, new in town. Not in a coterie." He said the Alaric.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:27 am

"I'm currently in a coterie - we're call the Four Horsemen - we're based south of the city." He replied leaning on the seat slightly, "This is why, I'm mentioning it, it was strong and merciless - I don't know if it was just one or many - but that why I'm asking each of you to keep your guard up these night until we have whatever did this brought down and turn to ash. I had seen the aftermath of this things or persons or whatever attacks - and it was not a pretty sight at all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:35 am

"I advise you Prefect Reed, to have your coterie join with us... My ship is open to any meetings you wish to have," he offers, smiling.

"How many nights hence then? Do we go have a meeting with the Good Doctor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:54 am

A slow smile spread cross Reed's face, "I'll take the suggestion under consideration, Mr. Alaric. But thank you for offering your ship as a ground for Carthian meetings."

Reed thought for a moment, "
I would say a week from now would be good - since it would give us an opportunity to try and recruit more to our cause - because what this covenant offer more than anything else is potential - however we should proceed with this discreetly."

"
And before I forget - I believe we should exchange number in order to contact each other if anything happens." Reed adds as he pull out his cell phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 am

Alaric snaps his fingers and a ghoul approaches with his phone so he can program it.

"Danke Hannah..." he says, this apparently the other twin.

"A week is a very long time Mister Hyland, he may already be rallying, I advise sooner, since he is already out numbered."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:05 am

Jack nods and slips his phone out of his pocket. "If you need to talk to me in person, I'm staying at The Clare untill I can find a permament Haven." He said as he scrolls through his numbers list. He always had difficulty remembering his own phone number. "If they are rallying, then we should step the plan up. Otherwise lets just keep the pace. We don't want to screw this up because we're under-prepaired."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:09 am

"If you do not wish to stay there, or things once again become hostile in the city you make of course take refuge here as a fellow Carthian. Greta and Hannah can certainly use someone new to talk to..." he says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:25 am

"The Clare. I'll keep a note of that, Mr. Bennett." Reed replied as he finish inserting the numbers into his phone.

"
A week is a lead time, Mr. Wolfreich, to become prepared with new recruits and have the location placed accordingly. However, if the need arise, I believe three night forth the deed should be done. Ah, wait, I am reminded that the recruitment drive is going to begin around the 28th - or whenever the time of the clan and covenant meeting for the new month. I believe we should make the 27th our deadline to have everything prepared. I would be sending a text message that reads, "S.T.C" which mean Sacramento True Carthian - it would be the signal for the change up to begin.

Mr. Wolfreich, if you would be so kind, as to in charge of scouting and planning the location for the next 'rally' that would be beneficial. And Mr. Bennett, I would like you to scout the city for to search new recruits - it would give you the experience of learning the layout of the city as well as helping the cause.

I would be doing my own effort in preparation by recruiting more members as well as keep an eye on everything else. If you happen to meet a bald headed woman that goes by the name of Seraphina - treat her cordially as not to arouse suspicion. Is there anything else that would need to said or had not be said?
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:29 am

"I believe you have set everything in motion well True Carthian Prefect Reed," Alaric smiles, that glint still in his eye that makes him seem as old as he is.

"I perhaps will hold a fete here, for the Carthians mm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:56 am

Jack Nodded as he got the numbers down in his phone. "Well then. We have a plan. I'll take a look around for any unalighned that might have interest in joining a covenent. Are there any that either of you know that would be interested?" Knowing where to look first always helped after all.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:04 am

"Not at the moment, however, I can have one of my coterie mate draw up a list of those unaligned within the city and send them over to you." Reed replied.

"
A fete would be nice - would make a new beginning and a respite before the hard work that arise afterward."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:06 am

"Ah the girls will be so happy, they love to throw parties," he smiles fondly.

"A fete then, three nights hence... I will invite Dr. Asaan... Unless you think it would be better to have one of you two do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 am

Jack smiled. "Thanks mate. I'll take a look-about untill then."

"Personally, I think it might be a good idea if Mr. Hyland invited The Doc. It might come off a little unusual that someone outside the Movement is throwing a fete for the Carthians. We could just say that Mr. Hyland is doing it to draw in potentual recruites and to give everyone a chance to relaxe dispite this time and state that your a potentual memeber thats trying to make a good impression by assisting."
That was what he thought anyway. Better to make this less suspicious than it is already is.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 am

"That is indeed a good idea Jack... He can say that he rented out the ship as a little getaway for the Carthian movement to relax and enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:31 am

"An excellent idea, Mr. Bennett, I may add that we should allow the new recruit to know what would be taking place and why. But, I'll leave that to your judgment, Gentleman, we'll speak with another on Sunday, to see how we progressed and on Monday - we'll hold the fete. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:47 am

Jack smiled. It was rare for him to come up with something usefull in meetings. "So then, well meet up on sunday. Monday we throw the get-together and after that we make with the change." He nearly chuckled. "Love it when a plan comes together. Well, I better be off if we're done here. And I'll keep your offer in mind mate." He said to Aluric.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:59 am

"Of course gentlemen, feel free to call on me at any time," Alaric says, Greta and Hannah showing them out, adorably blond and German.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down