Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows (Attn: Leigh,Elle,Reed,Shadow)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shadows (Attn: Leigh,Elle,Reed,Shadow) Empty Shadows (Attn: Leigh,Elle,Reed,Shadow)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:23 pm

Elle sits beside Leigh, staying quiet in the cabride, and looking over Shadow's abode as they drive up.

Here we are. Shadow is a very important woman in this city, so please mind your manners. she says, getting out and tugging her minidress lower, the clingy fabric having ridden up in the car.

Back to top Go down

Shadows (Attn: Leigh,Elle,Reed,Shadow) Empty Re: Shadows (Attn: Leigh,Elle,Reed,Shadow)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:33 pm

Leighanne looks out the window at the graveyard across the street and then puts her hand over where her heart use to beat I should be lieing somewhere like that, but for some reason I'm not. her thoughts swim in her head as she exits the car behind the woman having a fleeting thought of kicking her behind the knee to make her fall and taking off running but then she looks behind her and sees the man and decides that it is probably not a good move at this time.

"I'm sorry I don't believe I heard you. Did you just tell me to mind my manners?" she gave the woman a snarling look as she stood next to her muscels tighening as she was speaking getting her body ready to make a quick retreat if possible.

As Leighanne spoke she continued to take small steps away from the woman standing near her "Look lady I think I have been very cooperative with you considering you have scared the hell out of me and have threatened me every other word out of your mouth so I suggest you tone it down a bit." the last word bit out of her mouth as the beast inside reared up and showed defiance mixed with fear in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Shadows (Attn: Leigh,Elle,Reed,Shadow) Empty Re: Shadows (Attn: Leigh,Elle,Reed,Shadow)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Elle takes a long deep breath, resisting the urge to let her beast roar and smite this Leigh from the Earth.

She curls her perfect lips into a more gentle smile.

Look...Leigh... I know you are confused right now, and frightened, and dont know how or why you are here, please, calm down for a moment. We are trying to help you. It is imperative that you get Acknowledged by the Seneschal, your life
could be in danger if you dont. I will not lay a hand on you, but you really should meet Lady Shadow. It is very very important that you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:01 pm

Giveing her a scrutinizing looke Leighanne takes a deep breath and looks her directly in the eye "OK if I have to meet this Shadow or whatever her name is you bring her out here to meet me and then I will decide if I am going into that house how do I know the moment you get me through the door your not going to chop me into little pieces and burry me in the graveyard over there?" continuing to take small steps backwards as she is talking Leighanne is now about a good arms length from the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Elle sighs again.

What can I say that will make you believe me? I sincerly doubt she is going to come outside, she is the Prince's right hand. Is there something I can say or do that will make you assured that we aren't going to chop you up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:07 pm

Reed kept an eye on Miss Newcomer.

He had been trailing them as he kept watch for a possible break from Miss Newcomer. "
Miss Leigh, we do apologize for the ill-treatment, however, you should take note that we are indeed being helpful and gentle. Unlike some of our other Kindred - whom probably would've killed you just for your comments." He stated offhandedly.

"
Anyway, if we wanted to kill you, we would have the moment we met, Miss Leigh. One little twist and your body would turn into nothing. No reminder that there were ever a person named Miss Leigh. Of course, something required a bit of faith, Miss Leigh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:12 pm

"I don't care if this woman is the Queen of Sheba I am not stepping foot into that house I have been as faithful with the two of you as I am going to get either this person you want me to meet comes out to meet me or I am turning around and leaving you can sick your dogs on me or what ever you think is necessary but I am not going in that house."

Leighanne gets a defiant look in her eye that says she is not budging and then proceeds to sit in the middle of road indian style with her arms crossed over her chest glaring at the two of them daring them to try and touch her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:30 pm

Elle looks pissed.

Reed? If she moves? Handle it please, I am going to go request the presence of our esteemed Lady Shadow. she storms up to the front door and knocks lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:38 pm

Reed nods.

He takes a glance at Leigh, wondering why people had to ask for violence, but as he was there he kept a respectable distance. He took a moment to glance up to Moraine's form at the entrance before glancing down again at Leigh. He could feel his beast pacing within him as he analyzed the woman - he was ready to show his dominance and bash his face - but he did not. She was confused and was being obscene because of her fear - this was the tough act - he knew Kindred that like to break those as well.

"You should know, Miss Leigh, the person that we're taking you is the second most influential person within the city. Please take heed of that tongue of yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:54 pm

Shadow opens the door, her expression puzzled. "Elle, it is good to see you. What is all the commotion about? It is difficult for one to sit in the parlor and read when there are people outside having a tanse discussion."

Shadows (Attn: Leigh,Elle,Reed,Shadow) Shadowbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:28 pm

It is wonderful to see you too, Im terribly sorry Lady Shadow, we are having a bit of an...issue... There is a neonate sitting in the middle of the street, I dont think she even knows what she is exactly, she doesn't trust anyone or anything and would not come inside. We explained to her that she needs to be acknowledged among other things and she has been rather recalcitrant. Elle replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:23 pm

Leighanne remained seated in the middle of the street like a stubborn child sparing a glance at the woman that answered the door she seemed to hold herself well enough and so far she did not seem to show any aggression at all this calmed Leighanne slightly but not enough to constitute her getting up and walking in that direction she could still feel the fear twisting in her gut and the beast laying still waiting to pounce unexpectedly like a dog on a broken leash she sat trying to calm herself but never taking her eyes from the woman in the doorway if she was so important to these other two people maybe she could get them away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Elle looks down at her beeping phone. Damn. I need to get out of here.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:17 pm

Shadow looks down at Leigh and smiles. The woman must be absolutely terrified if she has no idea what she is.

Shadow glides down the steps and makes her way toward Leigh. The kneels down in front of the woman and smiles, extending her hand. "Hi, I'm Shadow. Elle tells me you are having a hard time with your transition. Would you like to tell me about it?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 pm

Leigh? This is shadow who I was telling you about... Elle murmurs, standing next to Reed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:00 am

Reed felt a sudden coolness that waif around him, but he ignored it as he stood there, Moraine coming beside him and talking to Miss Newcomer. Reed wondered if he should continued to be with them, now that he delivered the newcomer to the Seneschal, but decided to stay until the Seneschal dismissed him or he felt he wasn't needed.

And He was curious about the new Seneschal, so this was an opportunity to learn something about her, and how she'll deal with the newcomer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 am

Leighanne looked at the woman kneeling in front of her she on crossed her arms and started to rise not liking the cold feeling emanating from her and most definitely not wanting to touch her she makes it into a position of her feet and hands on the ground and scoots a few feet back before rising up she still has the look of a scared dog but she tries her best to hold her ground "I have no idea what your talking about transition... look lady all I know is." she stops mid sentence and then looks at the other two that had brought her hear and shakes her head and whispers more to herself than anyone else "I am not saying anything more with these people here especially that one." she stands there and stares at the woman debating on what she is going to do next her eyes darting between all three fear building telling her to run but in her mind she knows if she does she would end up in the graveyard across the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 am

Shadow frowns, realizing her cold aura is enough to scare the woman further. Slowly she stands, not wanting to make the skittish woman even more uncomfortable. She nods in understanding as Leigh speaks.

"So, you do not understand what has happened to you. Ok, well, if you would be so kind as to come inside, I can explain it to you. These two do not have to come, if you would prefer they didn't."

She turns to Elle and Reed. "Thank you for bringing her to me. I can get all of this sorted out. You may go to your other duties."

She starts walking toward the house and stops halfway there, turning to see if Leigh is going to follow.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:09 am

Leighanne looks quizzically at the woman as she backs up an then tells the others they can leave and then she actually puts her back to Leighanne she starts forward tentatively and then the woman stops and turns to look at her stopping herself she takes a deep breath before continuing on she looks at the other two to see what they are doing she waits for the Shadow to continue walking not wanting to get to close to her the feeling she gave her only added to the problem of keeping herself in control her beast seemed to be stalking around inside clawing at her insides but she was determined to get this night over with and remain upright in the process. Fear and anxiety mixed together as she stood waiting to see what everyone was going to do "Your word then that I can get up and walk out anytime I want" she figured if she got the word of someone that everyone else seemed to respect maybe it would calm her beast and the fear would subside a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:23 am

Shadow smiles and nods. "You have my word. You may end our conversation and leave whenever you like."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:46 am

Reed gave the seneschal a polite nod, "Then, I'll be taking my leave, pleasant evening, Miss Shadow, Miss Moraine, as well as for you, Miss Newcomer."

With that, he would continue his investigation, for the evening before calling his coterie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Elle nods, thank you for coming to see Shadow, Leigh. I am sure she will be able to help you.

She then heads out in a new cab to Nicolo's apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:44 pm

"Very well then I'll listen to what you have to say." Leighanne follows Shadow into the house shaking slightly and not wanting to enter to far that she can't reach the door if needed "OK so what is all of this about I mean I have been dragged out here by some crazy bitch and some stoic man and then there's you which if I am completely honest you don't fit with them at all so tell me why I seem to be so damn interesting to you people." keeping fear close to the surface she spouted off questions that she felt she already know the answer to somewhere in the back of her mind but she needed confirmation to know her assumptions were correct and then she would figure out what to do so she stood there defiantly and waited for some explanation to come from the woman standing there.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Shadow smiles sadly. "Since you seem so fond of bluntness, I will give you the same courtessy. You are of the undead, my dear. You have been embraced and become a vampire. A Kindred. A blood sucking animated corpse."

She sighs and takes a seat on a chair, just inside the parlor. She motions to another chair a few feet away. "Have a seat, please. The reason those two found you so interesting is because we hide ourselves from the mortals. You know, what you used to be? And they did not want you to be running around feeding off of anything that just happened by. You see, if a mortal had seen you doing this, they would hunt you down and kill you. If another kindred had seen you do this, they may have done something similer. Keeping the mortals from knowing what we are is our most sacred law, my dear. And thus, the most important."

She pauses, waiting for all of this to sink in. "Now, could you tell me how this happened to you?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Nicolo found the Chapter house without too much trouble, even though he'd never been there, and found a place to park the Prancing Horse. The neighborhood didn't look too bad, and since they'd just wiped out the plant people, he felt that leaving her alone for 20 minutes was probably an OK gamble. Maybe he'd even be able to see her through a window or something.

He made his way to the front door, not seeing Neil's corvette yet, and knocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Elle hops back out of the cab, still in her ridiculously hot club wear, clicking up the steps and standing beside her fellow Primogen.

I just dropped off the new Kindred when she txt'd again, Lady Shadow is likely still talking to her. She was very panicky and the arrival of more beasts probably wont go over well just to warn you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Neil pulled up not too long after Nicolo got there, getting out he opened the door for Erika. "Well we are here" Looking around a moment before walking up to the door seeing Elle and Nicolo there. "It looks like we are all here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi Neil, Erika, Elle smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:08 pm

"Nice to see you again Elle, how are you tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Erika steps out of the car and takes a look around, before following the others up the steps.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Good thanks Neil, how's that new club?I'm glad we were able to meet so soon. Shadow has the neonate inside right now, she was incredibly panicky, so, it might be a few minutes. The girl was freaking out and had very little control of her beast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:27 pm

"The club goes well, thank you. Well I don't mind waiting I can understand the fear of a neonate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Leighanne looked at Shadow with doubt on her face "OK lets say just for a second I believe you vampires and undead and all that which just so you know is highly unlikely." she pauses for a moment and decides to stop before she says something she will regret "OK lets restart that statement all I know lady is that I went to bed with my boyfriend about a week or so ago and then I woke up and couldn't find him so I went out to look for him and all I found was some bum in an alley and when I saw him I killed him bit him right in gad damn neck and killed him like a dog at that point I left town." she stands there waiting for her to laugh at the story she just told and tell her that this was all a joke some sadistic joke by some cult or something she started edging a little towards the door if she started laughing she would jet right out of there and find a new place to settle down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Nicolo looks deliberately at the dress Elle is wearing, then brings his eyes back up to make eye contact with her. "If the Seneschal is handling such a sensitive problem, do you know why she would have asked us to meet her over here? I recommended that we could postpone this meeting to a later time when she was finished with her current business...??"

"Is she alone here? No one has answered my knock on the door... Maybe I should txt her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Just as Nicolo finishes speaking, the door opens and a tall man looks out at them. "Ahhh, Lady Shadow is expecting you I assume. Please follow me."

He steps away from the door and begins walking down the long hallway toward a room. The interrior of the Chapter House is done mostly in dark woods and dark browns or reds. It is a very masculine looking place for a lady to be living here. The man leads them down the hall, third door on the right and opens the door. Inside is a large library with comfortable looking chairs and one large table in the middle of the room.

"Please, have a seat. If there is anything you require, I will be right outside. The Seneschal will be with you momentarily."

Shadow frownns at Leigh. "Does your hear beat, child? Does your blood flow? No, it does not, unless you will it to. I do not doubt your story, my dear. It has happened to me on more then one occasion. Please, sit down so I may find out where you belong. You see, there are a number of different types of kindred today and I need to know which type you are. This way I can find you a surrogate sire, to take care of you, protect you, and teach you how to live with your new unlife."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Leighanne puts her heart to her chest where her heart use to beat and starts to shake knowing that what Shadow is telling her is the truth she plops down in the chair closest to her shaking and looking at the woman more frightened than before but still wanting and needing to know more about what happened to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Erika follows along with the others, and then her eyes go a little wide as she steps into the library. A fire almost lights up in them, as she nods her head to the tall man and waits for him to take his leave before she browses through the place, not touching anything.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Shadow looks at her sadly. "I would comfort you, child, but my clan has certain.......flaws to it. My flaw is the chill of death. That is why I feel so cold to you. I would try to comfort you, but it would feel like dumping you into a tub of ice and I do not think that would help your shaking very much."

She leans forward and looks at Leighanne intently. "What can you tell me of the one that did this to you?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:33 pm

"Ahhhh my dark lover you actually remind me of him a bit but I honestly didn't know much about him he was the make your father pissed rebellion we only dated for about 3 monthg"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Shadow frowns. "Well, how do I remind you of him? Was he very pretty perhaps? Did he have a short temper? Was he more fond of the darkness then most? Was he refined, had a regal bearing about him?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Elle meets Nicolo's gaze as he looks her up and down.

I obviously wasnt planning on coming straight here, I was at a club when I found her.

She follows the rest to the room, seating herself and crossing her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Leighanne looks into Shadow's eyes "it's more the eyes I think that and well of course he was fond of the dark kinda don't really have a choice there do we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Shadow sighs, then catches a whiff of something and sniffs the air. She moves closer to Leigh, continuing to smell her. Finally, she leans back in her chair again.

"Tell me, did he smell funny? Or did you have a strange feeling when you were around him?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Sitting down Neil takes in the other three and looks at Elle "So you found her at a club? I'm glad you recovered her who knows what would of happened if she wandered around too long on her own."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:27 pm

She has quite a fiery spirit... She was not interested in coming but Reed and I convinced her to join us. I really dont think she was aware of what she is... Not in the least. I hope Lady Shadow can help her. she replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:31 pm

"Well yeah he smelled like dead fish but he worked at the fish market, or at least he said he did." she smiles halfheartedly at her and then gets up and starts pacing around the room she was beginning to get pissed off the more she thought about what the bastard had done to her and with that came the beast inside her again she did her best to shove it aside so she could think clearly and she knew it was a loosing battle and decided she would voice this out loud so far this new one hadn't touched her or threatened her in any way so she figured a warning might be in order "Look lady how much longer is this gonna be my insides are on fire which means usually one thing and that is someone near me gets hurt or dead I'd like to leave now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Nicolo sat and waited with the rest of the Primogen, still wondering why Shadow hadn't simply rescheduled the meeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Shadow stands and moves a few steps closer to Leigh. "That would be unadvisable, dear. What you are feeling is the frenzy coming on. You are scared, confused, and angry. What you need to do is calm down and perhaps eat something? When was the last time you fed?"

As she waits for an answer, she goes to the doorway of the parlor and motions for the tall man in the hallway. "Can I get a drink for the young lady please? Thank you."

She then turns back to Leigh. "If you leave now, you would possibly hurt some other innocent like you did that homeless man. I think I know what family you belong to. Why don't you feed and rest here for a time until I can get someone here to talk to you."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:46 pm

"Then you are no better than the others you sat there and told me I could leave anytime I wanted now your telling me I can't you want me to have a drink my stomach rolls at that idea I don't want anything you have to offer." fear rising once more and the feeling of possibly being trapped Leighanne starts to pace even more she keeps looking over to the door and with each pace around the room she gets closer and closer to the door. "If I do leave are you going to threaten to sick dogs after me too." she spits the question out and glares at Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Shadow shrugs. "If you wish to leave, there is the door. However, I will not be held responsable for any crimes you commit in this city while you are out there, unaware of what you should and should not be doing. I have offered my help. That is all I can do. It is up to you to take it or not."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next