Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elle's (Attn: Dog)

Go down

Elle's (Attn: Dog) Empty Elle's (Attn: Dog)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Elle pulls the V8 pick up into the alley of her Haven, hopping out of the truck and motioning for Dog to join her.

She unlucks several deadbolts with different keys and lets him in, checking the alley for anything unusual, a couple of her blood dolls hanging out and waving.

"I'll take care of you in a bit guys." she says before letting Dog in and locking the door.

Back to top Go down

Elle's (Attn: Dog) Empty Re: Elle's (Attn: Dog)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Dog wanders in behind, her, checking things out. Kinda weird, girl must spend all of her money on clothes.

He takes his jacket off and tosses it on the couch.

"So, here, or the bedroom?" he asks.

Elle's (Attn: Dog) Dogbanner_lowres

Last edited by West on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 pm

"Excuse me?" she turns, quirking a perfectly arched brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:00 pm

"Sure... you need to change into something else?" Dog asked, unbuttoning his shirt.

She didn't have to change into anything fancy just for him. Silly girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 pm

"You think I brought you back for a fuck?" she asks evenly, not letting any sarcasm into her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:03 pm

"What else do you ask guys back to your place for? At 3AM?" Dog asked, confused.

Hell, he didn't show anyone his Haven, even if he was fucking them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 pm

"I came to talk business..." she says, eyeing him, "were fucking vampires what other time of night do we have?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 pm

"Business? OK..." Dog said, fishing some bills out of his pocket.

Crazy bitch. He didn't normally pay for it, but he was here anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Elle grins, teasingly sliding her jacket off to reveal an impossibly low cut tank top just to tease the poor bastard.

"No honey... Not that kind of business... Hound business..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 pm

"I got my shit cleared with the Sheriff and the old Hound, I didn't do shit," Dog said.

He pulled a cigarette out and lit it. "So what the fuck kind of business you think you got with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 pm

"Like I said at the club, you're not in trouble. I need your help." she ignores the smoke, disliking it, but used to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:23 pm

"So you're just being a typical Daeva, think you can shake your ass and ask for something?" Dog asked.

Some things never changed. Dog started buttoning his shirt up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:24 pm

"You ass, shut up and sit down." she says, sighing deeply.

"I want you to be my second. It gives you some authority to kick ass... And I need someone to teach me something. And if I have to shake my ass a little fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:34 pm

"Girl," Dog said, "You are fucking stupid."

He took a drag on his cigarette before continuing, "And I'm only telling you this cuz your old boyfriend showed me some respect."

"You just fucking told me that you're too weak to be Hound, and willing to whore yourself out to try to get there? You don't know me, girl. I could have blown sunshine up Davis' and the Sheriff's ass and still be working for someone else," Dog said, looking around for a trash can. Spotting the kitchen, he flicked the butt into the sink.

If he was a vindictive sonofabitch, he'd stake her and leave her in the Grindhouse parking lot for a couple of weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:38 pm

"Im not too weak to be the hound mother fucker. I just need to finish my training," she snarls, actually much prettier and more predatorial when she does this.

"You're the one so desperate for a fuck you thought a girl as hot as me was gonna give it to your ass..." she growls. "Show your hound a little respect or I will share that little sentiment you just shared with me to the Sherriff herself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Dog barked a laugh.

"You gonna tell the Sheriff I called you weak and a whore?" He pulled another cigarette out.

"Do it before I finish this smoke, then," Dog said, lighting the cigarette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:46 pm

"No. I'm going to tell her that you implicated yourself in saying you might still be working for someone else you ass." she growls.

"Look..." she shakes her head, making dark hair shine.

"What will it take to have you teach me something you jerkwad..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 pm

"What do you want to know? How to fight?" Dog asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:49 pm

"I know how to fight, I want to finish learning claws." she replies, glaring at him warily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:59 pm

"Finish?" Dog asked, "So Davis started teaching you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:01 pm

"Yes, he did." she eyes him, not sure why he has calmed down, but pretty sure it has to do with Ishani.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:04 pm

"I can't teach you," Dog said with a shrug. "I can teach you how to fight, but not that. That's Gangrel business, girl, bad enough a couple of punks in the city already claim to have them. If Davis was teaching you, that's was his business."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:06 pm

"Are you fucking kidding? You wont teach me claws, you are such an ass Dog, I mean really." she growls.

"Fine, what will it cost me? Otherwise I'm going to go ask that Daeva, Marius and you'll be shit out of luck if you EVER need help from me to get your ass out of the frying pan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:19 pm

"I saw you fight at the warehouse," Dog said, trying to calm himself from her words. His hands were starting to ache. "If I'm in the fryin' pan, it'll take a hella of a lot more than you to pull me out."

He blew the smoke out slowly. When he walked out of that door tonight, he and Davis were even.

"I don't know if you're young, or stupid," Dog said, walking to the door. "All the Clans have special gifts. They aren't to be shared, without damn good reason. Your ass ain't reason enough for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:23 pm

She grimaces.

"You are disrespecting your Hound. Please sit down. Now." she says, losing her patience and seeing red, starting to not care if he has claws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 pm

"You're young, aren't you?" Dog asked, flicking the other butt in the sink and sitting down.

"You don't know shit." That bit was delivered as a curious statement of fact, rather than an insult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:35 am

"What do you mean I dont know shit?" she kicks off her boots, looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:39 am

"Well, you don't know that asking for Clan gifts isn't done lightly," Dog starts ticking off points on his fingers, "You don't know that walking around with Aspect of the Predator is going to make my family look at you funny, you don't know that demanding respect just for being a Hound is fucked up, you don't know that shaking your ass and teasing a Gangrel, then saying 'no' is liable to get you in trouble," he paused. "You want I should I go on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:41 am

She furrows her brow.

"Davis taught me no problem." she says flatly.

"Lots of non Gangrels have that, you should look around harder," she says more softly, having not realized this was bad honestly.

"And I didnt say NO, I said I had business to attend to. I'm a Daeva, I can always look for a fuck." she continues.

"By all means go on... I'm simply dying to hear what the most hated man in the city has to say about me being stupid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:47 am

"Nah," Dog said, putting his feet up on the coffee table. "That was it, actually. I ain't got nothing else. Hell, yeah, the Predator's Aspect isn't that big of a deal, because it's not our signature, Claws are. Any dumbass, and shut your mouth about Gangrels, who saw you walking around with it while shacked up with Davis, has to wonder what else you been taught."

He scratched absentmindedly at his mustache. "So who are these 'lots' on non-Gangrels?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:04 am

"More than you think have it, you heard that Marius character, he's a Daeva and offered me his claws..." she says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 am

"No shit, I was sitting right there," Dog said. "But you said 'lots'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:06 am

"Well... Lots of beasts are getting bounced right back at me, and they dont necessarily go with their clans." she says.

"Its not like you're on great terms with anyone in the city I'm not sure why you're so worried about teachin' me anything, I would teach you something in return if you wanted... I was teaching Bran- Davis."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:14 am

Dog give her a 'are you nuts' look. "Yeah! Exactly! I'm not on great terms with many, so doing some dumb shit like that would just make matters worse. Look -- I'll help out as your second or whatever, because honestly? I like to to fight. I ain't teachin' you Claws unless Veritas says it's OK."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:15 am

"Alright then maybe Veritas should just be my second. She's certainly a hell of a lot nicer to look at than you," Elle snarks back, her voice almost joking but much lighter hearted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 am

Dog shrugged, "You want I should ask her?"

Hell, she thought he looked bad now? This was nothing compared to the two weeks he spent at the Grindhouse. Prissy ass Daeva.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:27 am

"Look, do you want the job or not? Can you put aside this macho attitude and actually listen to my slight edge of authority over you? Actually be places when I need your help? Come when called, Dog?" she asks, raising a perfectly arched brow at him, hands on curvacious hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:31 am

"Yeah, sure," Dog said. Hadn't he already said he would? "I told you I like fightin', and I'm damn good at it. One of the two things ole Dog is known for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:32 am

"I know you like to fight, but the listening is what I'm worried about..." she smiles at him, reclining on the couch again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:34 am

"Uh, what's there to listen to?" Dog asked. "Hounds get a name, and how bad to hurt 'em, is what I thought."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:36 am

"Me. Dog.. Me. You need to listen to me. I dont care if you think I'm young, or dumb as a post, I need you to listen when I need you to." she says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 am

Dog had officially entered the longest conversation he'd ever had in his life. He had thought the one with Davis and SA would stand the test of time, but apparently not.

He nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:45 am

"Good. And stop looking like you're going to choke from talking, god. So, the first thing I would appreciate you doing is asking Veritas if she will let you teach me claws." she says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:48 am

"Alrighty," Dog said dubiously. "I will talk to her about it tomorrow night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:58 am

"Well everyone is going to think we fucked anyway, you want to just crash on the couch?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:01 am

"Not really," Dog said, standing up. "If we're not, I'm gonna head out."

The rustle of grass on his belly as he ran through the silver light of the moon wasn't quite as much fun as a good fuck, but it beat the hell out of laying around on a couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:06 am

"Not tonight...But prove yourself to me as a loyal second? And I will blow your fucking mind," she smiles a terribly delicious and wicked smile, that utterly sexy and brain draining Daeva-ness coming out, making her utterly desireable in every way as she shows him the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:09 am

Dog shifted as he stepped out, the shaggy wolf padding off into the night. He could almost smell the moonlight.

He also knew of a nearby kennel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down