Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon (ATTN: Ace)

Go down

Avalon (ATTN: Ace) Empty Avalon (ATTN: Ace)

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Olivette sits patiently at the bar, waiting for Ace to show up and direct him to Asa's upstairs office.

Back to top Go down

Avalon (ATTN: Ace) Empty Re: Avalon (ATTN: Ace)

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Ace arrives, parking the bitch close to the door, and heading over to the pretty ghoul..

"Hey gorgeous, I have an appointment, you mind showing me up?" he asks pleasantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Olivette nods and leads Ace to the stairs, motioning for him to go first. She hated the thought of him staring at her if he were following. Coming to the door, she knocks softly and opens it, revealing Asa sitting on the couch watching SportsCenter highlights of the NFL Draft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Ace quirks a brow.

"Your highness... " he says, bowing, and wondering why the hell he doesnt have the Stanley Cup Playoffs on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:45 pm

Asa stood up, and muted the TV. "Hello, Ace," he said. "Do you think Al Davis only cares about 40 times, or is simply stupid?" he asked.

Football was always a good icebreaker.

Avalon (ATTN: Ace) Asanoprobanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:46 pm

"Errr... I dunno, you think the Sharks will ever break the first round curse? They got taken out for the sixth year in a row in the first round the the 8th seed," he smiles, glad to see the Prince is acting like the Asa he knows, not a huge scary ass beast like the last one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:53 pm

"I'd actually call that a lack of competence, or discipline, rather than a 'curse'," Asa replied. "Much like the Bills," he added.

"Drafts are fascinating," he continued. "Because they are based on information. Houston, in 2006, only had a single draft selection on the entire team. Conversely, the Steelers started six draftees. What does that mean?" he asked.

Apparently they liked different sports; still, drafts were drafts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:56 pm

"Yep... It's about playing the game, in hockey too, trading the potential for the old hats, or vice versa, trading your first round pick for an old Defensemen that some other team can learn from...

Anyway, what's up? How can I help you?" he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:09 pm

"Yes," Asa replied slowly, "but it's about gathering information effectively to evaluate that potential. I'm looking for someone who can gather information for me," he finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:11 pm

"Always, you know thats my favorite thing to do," he grins.

"What do you need to know?" he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:13 pm

"Just anything interesting you come across," Asa said nonchalantly. "With the upheaval in the city's power structure, I'm sure a lot of people are still not settled; or dissatisfied with the way things turned out. My attention right now is focused on finding out who, or what, attacked us. I'd rather not be distracted by... surprises."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:15 pm

"So you want to know what the people think? And you want to know if we have issues on the horizon?" he confirms, just double checking his assignment as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:18 pm

"Yes," Asa nodded. "Keep your finger on the... pulse... of the city," he smiled at his small joke. "Clan or Covenant issues, Unaligned new arrivals, anything that you think I might need to know. Can you do that?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:19 pm

"You got it, how do you want me to get that info to you? Just come and let you know? Or, email?" he asks, standing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:24 pm

"You can tell Olivette, or drop messages here for me," Asa said, motioning to Olivette.

She stood, and opened the door.

"The Sheriff seems to like you, Ace, so I'm giving you this chance to do something for the city; please don't disappoint us," Asa finished, motioning to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:30 pm

"You got it boss, no worries," he smiles, and he bows before heading out back into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down