Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon calling

2 posters

Go down

Avalon calling Empty Avalon calling

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:18 pm

NATHAN

Nathan had been in hiding. Ever since Gabrial had told him to follow the Seneschal he had had that rotten feeling but word was out that the monster had been taken down by the Sheriff so it was time to go get some food and some fun. He had also heard that the Carthians were making strides...maybe he would see some tonight. Moving through the line as quickly as he could he walked in and found a spot and waited for his meal.....

Back to top Go down

Avalon calling Empty Re: Avalon calling

Post by West Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Mai'lin stood in line, waiting to get through the door. Nathan was ahead of her as usual and she was worried she would not get in without him. She wanted to dance and have some fun. He'd said they might see some of their own kind again and she was looking forward to it. It had been so long.

Batting her eyes at the bouncer, he did a once over and waved her through.

Yes! Let the fun begin!
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Felix was out for a night on the town. His cases had gotten nowhere, and he needed a damn drink. He's currently sitting at the bar, downing a whiskey and coke, his eyes scanning the room for whatever trouble he can find for the night.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 pm

After being stood up by Myah, Neil was in quite the poor mood. He thought about going over to Ballo Della Notte, where she worked, but -- if she didn't want to see him, she didn't want to see him.

After he had finally gone home, he decided to see if he could find a distraction. Showering and changing, he finger-combed his hair and headed to Avalon. Probably wasn't the best distraction, considering that's where their last date was, but sometimes you just did that to yourself. Like picking a scab, or stepping down on an ingrown toenail.

Besides, it had been one date. Sure, a hell of a date, but it wasn't like they were doing anything but having fun.

Finally making his way into Avalon, he skipped the bar, and melded into the dancing throng.

Avalon calling Nfbanner

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Veritas entered the club, smiling. It had been a while since she'd been out and about. She was always on babysitting duty. But since her charge had locked himself in his haven and not come out for over a month, she figured why not take the night off.

She sauntered over to the dance floor and watched the dancers for a while, debating on whether or not she was going to join them.

Avalon calling Tn_ML01

Avalon calling Veritasbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 am

Tara couldn't believe Veritas was taking a night off. THIS she had to see. She'd kicked everybody out of the tat shop earlier than usual and headed over to the Avalon where Veritas had told her she'd be tonight. Then she waited in line forever, paid the cover (outrageous, but not as bad as she heard the Guilded Lily was) and was finally admitted.

Inside, she found a single, empty seat at the bar, ordered her usual rum and diet coke, and spotted Veritas who seemed to be looking like she might dance and settled in to watch the entertainment. Yes, this was going to be a fine night...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:30 am

Neil walked into the Avalon, hoping he might be able to get some information in a place like this. Walking around Neil had a new appreciation for the place after opening his own club and had to admire the smoothness in which it ran. Sitting down at the bar Neil surveyed the room not sure what or who he was looking for just that he would probably know it when he saw it.

As he looked around he began to think he might need to start acquiring some more casual clothes, he'd call Antoinette and see if her sense of style could help him on his own he'd never pick anything casual enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:07 am

Tara Lynn watched as this extremely hot blond guy dressed to the 9's walked in, looked around, looked a little lost, then found a place at the bar. Either he was WAY overdressed or she was WAY under dressed. She looked down... two layered tank tops and a pair of bondage shorts with all sorts of straps and d-rings hanging from them. Oh, and her 10-hole Docs. Work clothes. She shrugged.

Tara stabbed a piece of ice with the little stirrer stick that came in the drink and crunched it thoughtfully. Nice looking guy, but he really needed to relax. She ordered another drink. Where did Veritas get off to now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:37 am

Seeing the looks a woman at the bar gave him Neil pulled out his phone, it was a social blunder to over dress and he would need to rectify this as soon as possible. He punched in a quick text before closing his phone and continue to watch the other patrons hoping not to stick out too much...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:40 am

~NATHAN~

As the young Carthian sat thier he saw Mai'lin come in..'She was Hot' he was about to head over when he saw that Fighter from The Dragons come in....'oh great what is she doing here.' Staying in his booth he looked around wondering who else was here.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:24 am

Mai'lin looked around for Nathan, spotting him at a table. She bounced over and plopped in a seat with a big smile. Seeing the concern in his eyes, she followed them to find the Dragon fighter coming off the dance floor.

Crap, will she recognize us? Well, she can't do anything anyway. It's a public place. Screw her.

Veritas got off the dance floor and spotted Tara at the bar. She walked over with a big smile and put her arm around the girl, leaning in close.

"Glad ye could make it, lass. Havin' a good time? What'er ye drinkin'? Don' ye know that stuff'll kill ye?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:29 am

Tara Lynn smiled back. "What this?" She raised her glass in a salute. "I had to have something proper to hail the best dancer out there! Those were some hot moves!" She made her voice a little louder and raised the glass higher to make a toast,"To the hottest dancer in all of the Americas, Scotland and the World!"

Yeah, she probably should have eaten something today before she started drinking.

"I hardly ever get to come hang out with you like this, it's verrrrry cool" She attempted to roll her 'r's like Veritas always did.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 am

Veritas laughs. "Aye, maybe ye best be gettin' some solid food in yer stomach before ye get yerself too drunk."

She motions for the bartender. "Can I be gettin' somethin' to eat for m'friend here? Some cheese sticks or somethin'?"

She turns and sees Neil sitting at the bar and waves to him with a smile. "Mister Coban, what brings a lad like ye to a place like this?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:59 am

Neil turns to Veritas "I'm here mostly to enjoy myself and this is a very nice place to relax. Although I must say you certainly make me look dull." he says with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Felix sighed as the night moved on, dragging out another fiver to grab another whiskey and coke. Damn he hated clubs...but damn did they use the good stuff.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Veritas laughs. "Nay, I think there are plenty of other women here who look much nicer then I. Have ye met m'friend Tara? Tara, this is Neil Coban. He's my kind o'people. Neil, this is Tara, she works at a tattoo parler somewhere here abouts."

Mai'lin looks around and decides she wants to dance, but she doesn't want to leave Nathan by himself. So, she grabs his hand and stands, tugging him to his feet. "Come on Nathan, I want to dance."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:36 pm

~NATHAN~

Nathan smiles and goes out onto the Dance floor trying not to look too out of place while dancing with Mai'lin

Ok so why did we come out here again?

~NARRATION~

A couple moves through the crowd and everyone feels their beast pinging every now and then as if they are testing the waters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Neils nods to Veritas "No not yet, it seems like you have been hiding this one." Neil gives Tara a slight bow "A tattoo parlor? Well it's always nice yo meet an artist."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Tara Lynn munches sullenly on a cheese stick, the not so subtle hint that she was having more fun than she perhaps should for this early in the evening. She guessed she'd not be drinking whiskey shots in honor of the Highland victories tonight. Oh well.

Then Veritas introduced her to the hot blond in the suit. Sure, he was stuffy, and now she realized Kindred. But still, pretty hot. She waived back in reaction to Neil's bow and said "Hey there, nice to meet you. And yeah, the shop keeps me off the streets and out of the bars." That statement totally cracked her up, and she celebrated with another bite of cheese stick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Having worked up a thirst dancing, Nightfall gracefully slips back out of the dancing crowd and heads to the bar. Catching the bartender's eye, he smiles and points to the bottle of Grey Goose, a lime and the tonic dispenser.

He had realized he did have an excuse to go to Ballo Della Notte -- she had never gotten her prize money.

Avalon calling Nfbanner

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Mai'lin looks at Nathan. "I don't know. You said you wanted to come out and have some fun. So, that's what we're doing. This was your idea remember?"

Veritas nods at Neil, glowing with pride. "Aye, she's verra good too. Ye should come see her work some time. How is that club o'yers doin'? It opened recently, aye?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Finishing his drink, Nightfall calls it a night and heads home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:51 pm

~NARRATION~

I just thought we should get out and do something but now with her here and who knows what else.....or who else I should say.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Mai'lin shrugs. "Who cares? She doesn't even know we're here and even if she did, she wouldn't know who we are anyway. But, if you want to leave we can."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:29 pm

"I might have to check it out, I may not have any myself but I still admire good art work." As the topic shifts to his club Neil grins unable to hide his own pride, "Indeed it just opened and so far doing well. A few minor issues but that was expected"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Veritas nods. "Aye, nothin' in this world ever goes the way we plan. Well, Mister Coban, would ye care to dance wi' me and Tara? Or are ye plannin' to sit all lonely lookin' at the bar all night?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Neil grins "That sounds like fun to me just lead the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Veritas grabs Neil's hand and then grabs Tara's hand and leads them to the dance floor. She did not come here to sit around and talk, she came to dance. She began to move with the music, roaming around the two of them as she danced, watching their bodies move and sway.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:32 pm

~NATHAN~

If you don't mind we can go find someplace else to be. Just not here with that leg breaker......

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:05 am

Mai'lin sighs. "Ok fine. You win. Let's go." She heads off the dance floor and toward the door.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:23 am

Tara Lynn shakes her head and grins, "Mr. Corban, this just won't do." As they sway and grind a bit – much, much slower than the actual beat of the song – Tara Lynn puts her hands up to his lapels, and when she feels no resistance from him, slides his suit jacket back and off his shoulders, and off his arms. She then casually throws it over the back of an empty chair behind her. She finds her way directly in front of him again, reaches for his tucked-in shirt, and gently shimmies it out of his pants so it's untucked. Much more casual.

Finally, she reaches up, and undoes the top two buttons of the shirt. Veritas will approve, surely...

"Oh. So much better, Mr. Corban. Looks like you might actually have a little fun now. Imagine that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:37 am

Neil chuckles as his outfit is changed on the dance floor, running his hand through his hair as he fights the urge undo Tara's changes. He didn't want to seem stuck up so he let the changes go and continued to dance. This kind of dancing was not his strong spot so he mostly followed the lead of Veritas and Tara.

"No need to be formal at this point, call me Neil."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:42 am

{Need a Wits+Comp for all please, PM me the roll}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Just as Tara Lynn is loosening poor Neil's Venture necktie leash and laughing as she's dragging him a little closer to her on the dance floor, she hears a big commotion and whips around to find it's source; something happening at the front door.

"Veritas? Should we check that out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Veritas stops dancing and frowns at her charge. "Check what out?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Felix frowns, and lays his empty glass down on the bar, before stumbling slightly on his way towards the entrance, trying to get a look at what the heck is going on.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:29 pm

"Veritas? Don't you see all that? Something is going down at the front, come on."

Tara Lynn makes her way through the crowd, twisting the rings on her fingers like she always does before she gets in a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Veritas considers grabbing Tara and telling her to stay put, but the girl knew how to fight. Isn't that why Veritas chose her in the first place? So, instead, she just follows her, making sure to have her back.

She looks behind her with a smile and motions for Neil to come with them.

No' too good to get his hands dirty is he?

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:55 pm

~NARRATION~

When you get outside a women is on the ground pointing down the road

..ey took them both. It just drove up and the couple behind them jumped them four people jumped out and grabbed them. As they drove away I heard something about them being on tap now Ken Dread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Tara Lynn looked back at Veritas and Neil to make sure they had heard the entire account she had just heard. She made a face and whispered the word "Kindred?" to them. Had the woman on the ground heard incorrectly? Had the couple been Kindred, or abducted by Kindred?

Didn't seem like much they could do but ask for a description of the vehicle and try to follow.

"Ma'am," Tara approached the woman cautiously, "did you see what these people were driving? Or get a license plate number?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Veritas lets Tara handle the woman while she turns to Neil. "I believe we have a problem. But I dinna think here is the best place to speak of it."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:16 pm

~NARRATION~

The women looks at you....

The Van was White...or Light Blue...or Beige and went that way

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Felix just shrugs and wanders back inside, not my business..not tonight anyway and tosses another fiver down on the bar, exchanging it for a third drink.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:26 am

Neil nods to Veritas "Damn... I can't believe I was too blind to notice it. I think..." Stopping himself he looks around realizing Veritas is right "Your right we need to discuss this somewhere else." Straightening his tie as he speaks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:55 am

Felix downs the last whiskey and coke, and then stumbles off through the crowd into the night.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Unsure of what he should be doing Neil looks to Veritas, "What's our next move?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Veritas taps Tara on the shoulder. "Tis time to be goin' lass."

She turns her attention back to Neil. "Our next move is to be gettin' to my home where we can speak freely. D'ye be needin' a ride no' lad? Or have ye yer own transportation?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Pulling his keys out Neil nods "Just lead the way. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 pm

"Neil, can I ride with you? I didn't realize I'd be leaving the club so soon, and, well, you know... Just say no to DUIs." Tara Lynn shrugs her shoulders, looking sadly at her bike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:34 pm

"Of course." Neil looks to Veritas, And which vehicle shall I be following?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down