Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

at the Chapterhouse (Attn: Shadow)

2 posters

Go down

at the Chapterhouse (Attn: Shadow) Empty at the Chapterhouse (Attn: Shadow)

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:23 pm

O-Yama went to the Ordo Chapterhouse to meet with the new Seneschal, Shadow. He walked up to the door and rapped three times before settling back and waiting for the door to be answered.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

at the Chapterhouse (Attn: Shadow) Empty Re: at the Chapterhouse (Attn: Shadow)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:29 pm

~NARRATION~

The door opens to reviel a slight man, hunched over some and with a yellow pallor to his skin

May I help you?

came the strange barritone voice

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 pm

"I'm here to speak to a lady Shadow, she is in, correct?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 pm

~NARRATION~

Moving aside but still holding the door open

She is in and will see you in the sitting room, may I ask who is calling? This way sir.

As O-Yama steps past this man he feels heat coming off of him like the heat off of an oven baking something. The man guides him to the sitting room. The sitting room has four chairs in it, one per corner all facing each other a simple windo on the wall opposite the door, and two book cases with various knick knacks on it. All the chairs are the same size and thier are no tables in this room. The man closes the door and O-Yama can feel the heat retreating

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Shadow enters the room and takes a seat. She motions O-Yama to do the same before she begins to speak.

"Tell me, O-Yama, how long have you been in the city and were you acknowledged before this evening?"

at the Chapterhouse (Attn: Shadow) Shadowbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:50 pm

O-Yama takes a seat as she motioned for him to do so. His breath caught in his throat for a moment at her beauty, and at the strength of her beast but he recovered quickly, beating the beast back like the animal it was.

"Yes milady, I have been here for a small time. I was previously acknowledge by Seneschal Twist, but have been informed that she has had to leave. With my failing to make the meeting Priscus Karsh informed me that you are now Seneschal and I was to come to you."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Shadow smiles. "I see, then you are already familiar with the laws in our city and I do not have to go over them with you?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 pm

"No madame, I am familiar with them, you should have no trouble from me, unless its requested of me."

He says the last bit with a small smile.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Shadow quirks an eyebrow. "Well I suppose that is good to know. Fine, then I acknowledge you. Now tell me O-Yama, what is it you do exactly?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:13 pm

"Before my embrace, I was a samurai in Japan, and so far it has been that prowess with a blade that has been most put to use."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:01 am

Shadow nods knowlingly. "Not to insult, but you are Ronin now, correct?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:30 am

"No insult taken milady, the Prince not counting, I am without a liege, I currently have no employer, no-one to take orders from."

Shadow can tell it is hard for O-Yama to admit this, though his face remains stoic, his eyes belie the pain he has from not having a shogun like figure anymore.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:35 am

Shadow watches him, considering him for a moment, before smiling. "Then I offer you the chance to prove yourself, O-Yama. I offer you a liege. If you are willing to serve me that is. I am not defenseless by any means, but my position within my Requiem does not allow me to spill blood. My profession and Oaths within my Requiem also require me to enter torper at times and I am in need of a protecter for those times. Would you have me as a liege, Samurai?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 am

"What would be the conditions of my employment, so I atleast know what I am looking forward to should I choose to accept?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:44 am

Shadow thinks about this for a moment, tilting her head to the side and studying the man before her. "Well, I do not know any conditions other then making sure my Requiem continues. What conditions do you normally work under?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:58 am

"I was just wanting to make sure this would be simply a bodyguard job, or if it would entail anything else, such as shinobi work. Regardless I accept."

Remebering what Priscus Karsh had said about the Seneschal having a way of owing her, O-Yama wanted to be clear on what the terms of their agreement would be. Though to be honest, working for one as beautiful as Shadow, didn't bother him in the least. Maybe things would work out into more casual than business, but either way he would be happy.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:08 am

Shadow smiles with a bit of a chuckle. "O-Yama, I would not ask a Samurai to do any type of shinobi work. Unless of course you do not follow the Bushedo code? If you do not, that is fine with me. Your honor is your business, not mine. But I would like to know so that I do not ask something of you that you cannot do. I understand oaths and how important they are. Some oaths do not die just because our bodies do."

She pauses, thinking for a moment. "For now, the job would be bodyguard. We will see how that works out. Then, if other circumstances arrise, we will deal with them as they come."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:22 am

"I do my best to live by the code of Bushido, but with our condition, it is sometimes hard to hold to the code completely and shadow work, and no pun intended, is sometimes neccessary. I hold my honor and oaths close to me, but not so much that I am too ignorant to fight a modern battle. Bodyguard it is, milady, until such an event arises that other services would be needed. My blade is yours."

O-Yama gave a curt bow of his head in honor of the deal. His eyes, as his head came up, were full of life, with a touch of happiness at finally having a place in the Danse.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:30 am

Shadow stands. "Excellent. Now, where do you sleep Samurai?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 am

"I make my haven in the Buddhist temple. Though if need be, I am willing to move to better serve you, milady."

O-Yama also stood, brushing out the wrinkles of his shirt before folding his arms behind his back and waiting.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:50 am

Shadow shakes her head. "That is up to you, O-Yama. If you are happy at the Temple, then stay there. If you are not, I will have a room adjacent to mine made ready for you. I will warn you, however, I am no Master or Mistress, nor am I terribly fond of giving orders. I hope you will not expect too much of that from me, because if you do you will be disappointed. I will do my duty as befits my title, however I would like our relationship to be more of a relaxed nature in private. In other words, I want you to feel comfortable with me, and to be yourself. Is this acceptable to you?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:06 am

"That is acceptable, it would seem we have come to terms, unless you have anything else?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Shadow nods and bows. "Yes, we have. I will have the room set up for you. Please have a pleasant evening, O-Yama. I now must continue my research in the library if you have need of me."

She exists the room and goes across the hall to another room. She opens the door and enters, leaving the door open.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:33 pm

O-Yama smiles and watches her leave, he stands at the window for a moment, enjoying the fact that he was now the bodyguard of the Seneschal, he had a purpose. It didn't hurt that Seneschal was drop undead gorgeous. O-Yama was content for the first time in a long while, and made his way out of the chapterhouse with a tiny smile breaking his otherwise stoic face.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down