Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson)

+2
Lexi
West
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Empty Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:04 pm

The van pull out of the haven - carrying the Kindred group toward the Seneschal's place - Reed felt a cold chill as it crawl along his spine - something old and deadly... perhaps? He could not fathom it as he glance to the others - to see if they got a similar reaction. "Shit what was that...?"

Perhaps heading to the Seneschal has been a good idea after all as he turned to the cab driver, "Hey bud, another fifty if you can make in twenty minutes."

Back to top Go down

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Empty Re: Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Holy Fuck. Ace shivers, flinching downwards like something is attacking him. What the hell? Did you guys feel that?

Back to top Go down

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Empty Re: Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson)

Post by West Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:10 pm

As the cab pulls into ther Chapter House drveway, Shadow is standing outside, awaiting their arrivel.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Rahyna stands closely behind Shadow as a van pulls up the feeling of dread still looming over her the reaction of an odd feeling in the air and the moments she had had with Shadow prior to standing and waiting for the people to arrive.

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Rahynabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:39 pm

"Here is the newbie Lady Shadow, he keeps losing consciousness, not sure why, he's been asleep at our haven for a day, hasn't eaten." Ace says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Quickly, Reed hands over an monetary amount owe to the cab driver before hopping out of the van. He walks quickly toward Shadow and spot Rahyna just behind the Seneschal. "Good evening, Miss Shadow, Miss Rahyna." He greets them.

He watches Ace and Johann bring along the unconscious figure of Jackson before them.
Reed continues, "He too hasn't been disclosed of his condition.. just like the other one. And... I was wondering - have you ladies - felt something chilling recently in the air? A sense of dread?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Erika pulls up in her own cab a few seconds after Ace and company; she hands the man a twenty and steps out, pulling her shawl around her tightly. She sees the crowd and frowns..perhaps things are worse than I fear..

She walks up to the group, inclining her head to Shadow and Rahyna, "Good evening, all."

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Erikabanner
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Shadow nods. "Yes, just a few minutes ago. Let us get him inside."

She steps aside, motioning for the other two to carry the unconscious figure into the building.

"Take him into the parlor. There is a comfortable couch in there that should suit him well. Please come in." She says to Ace.

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Shadowbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:56 pm

As they bring the unconscious man into the parlor Rahyna hears her phone go off grabbing it she looks at the message and has to re-read it three times before it sinks in she leaves the message on the screen of the phone and hands it to Shadow "I believe this is of interest to you and everyone that is here madame seneshal." after Shadow takes the offered phone Rahyna slowly walks across the room and flops in a chair with a blank stare on her face.

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Rahynabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Ace follows them in.

Elle

Elle arrives moments later looking completely panicked having no idea whats going on, but having not seen her Davis all night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Reed follow suit and enters the parlor with everyone else - but pauses once he sees Rahyna's expression - something had gone bad. He turn as Miss Moraine appear a few moment later - she seem in a panic state.

"
Bad news, huh." He commented, feeling the tension in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Shadow stares at the phone in disbelief and then looks up to Erika Brady.

"Good Evening Doctor. Please come in. I believe we have a great deal to discuss this evening. Should we be expecting anyone else?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:08 pm

"The Primogen Council has been notified, I believe Elle pulled up as I was coming inside." She nods her head, and looks out to the front door.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Shadow nods. "Well then please come inside to the parlor and make yourself comfortable. We will wait for the rest to arrive before we get down to business. I do not want to have to repeat this news more then is necessary."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Elle

"Where's Davis? Have you seen him?" she looks at their faces, starting to shake, not even noticing Ace whom normally she hates. "Shadow? Shadow whats going on? Erika just texted me something was wrong... I... I cant feel Brandon.... she shakes, letting on that she was bloodbonded to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:21 pm

Shadow grabs Elle by the shoulders and looks her in the eyes. "Elle, sit down and calm down. I will inform everyone of what is going on as soon as everyone gets here. Now, sit!"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Elle sits, looking utterly pale and panicked, but she at least sits down.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Shadow turns to Erika and smiles, as much as she can knowing the news she just got. "Erika, I must speak with you about taking on a surrogate childe when we are done here, if that is acceptable to you."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:56 pm

Ishani pulls into the driveway, seeing all of the other cars here already, she finds a place to park along the street. She turns toward Dog in the passenger seat with a serious expression.

"Some of these people may not be happy to see you, but once I tell them you're cleared things should go smoother. So, no smart ass remarks. You be nice or I'll let them get you. Got it?"

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Ishanibanner2

Lioni has the limo pull up to the chapter house, gets out and sends the limo away. She walks briskly up the driveway, ignoring Ishani and Dog in their car, or just not seeing them.

She enters the chapter house and walks into the parlor. She makes a beeline for Elle, dropping to her knees and giving the woman a hug.

"I am so sorry dear." She whispers close to Elle's ear. "He was gone before I got there. There was nothing I could do. I am so sorry."

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Lionibanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Elle's face drops, her gaze going wide and tormented.

"What? WHAT? My Brandon?! He's gone?" she breathes, sounding haunted and tortured, collapsing into Lioni's arms.

"NO! It cant be! NO!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Erika watches the goings on, then with an almost slightly interested look, she nods at Shadow. "Of course."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Reed found his seat, his eyes snapped to the disheveled Moraine, whom cried out. He looked toward the window to survey the street to see whom would becoming. It was also to keep the light smile from his face - one less obstacle to worry about - but quickly faded. He had learn that Davis was a hound and that meant he had skills in combat - he was not one to be taken lightly - so whatever took him down was strong.

And that did not brood well with him. He lean back on his seat - now his attention focus on the Seneschal - whatever she was going to say was going to affect the whole city. Somehow, he could not think of anything else but see opportunity to be the taken - and he wanted to find out what, whom, or it could ash the hound. He wonder if that ignorant newcomer had anything to do with that sudden dread they felt earlier - but somehow his gut told him it wasn't so - he felt his old detective persona taking over.

"
I wonder.. if anyone has been able to contact the Prince?" He said nonchalantly - his own call was cut off when he was speaking to Mr. Caller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Dog nodded to the Sheriff. "OK," he said, more than ready for the night to be over. He had behaved at TWO parties now, hadn't he? "Thanks," he added.

He had heard people did that, thanked other people that were nice to them.

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Dogbanner_lowres

Asa pulled up, seeing Lioni's limo and a parking lot full of other cars. Then he saw Ishani's. Which meant this was serious. He hadn't called her on the remote chance that Lioni was... mistaken; but here she was.

He ran over to her and that... man... that had come to his February party.

"You heard?" he asked her, ignoring the other man.

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Asabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Leighanne was studying yet another book in a long line of books that Shadow had given her to study before being introduced into society more properly when she heard a muffled scream through the walls she puts her book aside curiosity getting the better of her she rose from her chair and walked down the hall to the parlor when she reached the door way she saw a rather large crowd gathered one of them in a heap she cleared her throat before entering the room to stand next to Shadow but tried not to get to close as their temperatures did not mix all that well which she figured out rather quickly.

"Lady Shadow is everything alright I heard quite a commotion as I was studying."

Onward to Shadow's (Attn: Johann/Ace/Shadow/Jackson) Leighbanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Elle half collapses in Lioni's arms, silently sobbing, tears of blood running down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Lioni soothed the girl as much as she could, whisoering words of comfort in Japanese and getting into a more comfortable position.

Shadwo smiles at Leighane. "No dear, I am afraid things are not all right. This is Erika Brady. I was going to ask her to be your surrogate sire for now. However, things may have changed. Erika, this is Leighanne, she is very new and she is a Nos. Up until a few nights ago, she did not even know what she was. I was going to ask if you could teach her how to survive in our society since I do not have anyone else suitable in the Nos clan."

Ishani throws herself into Asa's arms, shaking her head. "They're dead, Asa. The Prince, Davis, Karsh, Icarus. They're all dead!"

She pulls back for a moment and looks into his eyes. "I was so scared that you were gone too. I was told to come here. I think there is an improptu meeting going on. We should go in."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:16 pm

O-Yama arrives, suited up and fully prepared for battle, he was happy to see the Seneschal, but upon seeing her face he realised that something was deeply wrong. O-Yama moves to stand behind Shadow, standing in a position in which he has the entire room in view, his hand resting on the hilt of his katana.

"Milady, how bad is it?"
He whispers as he passes her to get to the wall.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Shadow smiles sadly. "Bad enough."

She takes a step forward and gestures for everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentleman, I regret to inform you that our Prince, Prince's Harpy, Prince's Hound, Mekhet Priscus and leader of the Invictus have all met final death. We do not know right now what has killed them or why. However, I feel it is important to re-establish the structure in the city so that all may know who they need to deal with in this trying time. Therefore, I will be assuming the Princedom. I will be appointing Rahyna as the Prince's Harpy, as she has done so well as the Primogen's Harpy. I will be appointing Elle as the Prince's Hound since Davis had such faith in her. I will also be appointing Erika Brady as my Seneschal, since she has shown me great respect and a very level head in all of the trials we have endured. Ishani will remain Sheriff. The Primogen will retain their titles. Are there any questions?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Elle looks up from Lioni's now blood stained shoulder, gaping.

Me? The Hound....Oh god I wish I had Brandon here.
she thinks to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:36 pm

"Snap."

Reed lean a bit back - to have his theory confirm was a bit breathtaking - in a blink of eye the power structure had changed. Yet, it did not matter - he was still on the bottom totem - but he raised his hand. "
Can my coterie handle the investigation to find out whom or what could have done this? Especially since it probably had to do with that sense of dread that happen earlier tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Erika doesn't get a chance to introduce herself to Leighanne, but is blindsided as she is named Seneschal. Her eyes go just slightly wide for a moment, but she quickly regains her composure, tightening her shawl around her shoulders as she waits for any questions to be asked.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:45 pm

The Beast inside the Bruja was wild and edgy, whatever that had being, the Black Wolf hadn't liked it one bit, suddenly it felt as if it was hunted, a sensation not really familiar to it, which only made the Beast all the more unpleasant to deal with the usual, the howling, fucks, why did it had to start howling then!

A growl escaped his throat as he could barely register what was going on around him, following Ace, that seemed like the best idea at the moment, everything else required way too much focus, it wasn't good, not good at all, whatever the Beast was going on about wasn't good, not good at all, not for him, not for everybody else, he had to constantly restrain himself to avoid his claws from popping up on their own, that edgy he felt...

It only got worst once the rest started to arrive in record numbers, fortunately, he managed to push the damn thing back in its cage and double bolt the lock, just in case, focusing his mind on shutting out the damn howls, just keeping it out, for now, tunned off, while he noticed the conmotion and the... tears?

The scent of blood pulled at his instinct and the sound of crying made The Man feel notoriously uneasy, Johann had never being good with crying women, specially, the crying beautiful type, there was an inmediate wish to stop them however he could, but to some extent he understood enough to not even try, at least this time, he understood it all too well, a sigh escaped his lips as he avoided looking at Elle, distracting himself with Reed's suggestion...

"Yes, if there is anything we can do to help the city in this tryin' times we're willing to do it" The Gangrel nodded energetically as he looked at the Seneschal, obviously hoping to get her aproval to investigate this... whatever it was...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:13 am

Asa finally released Ishani and followed her in. He realized he hadn't even considered the... unthinkable.

Asa listened, mind racing. The voids created were... staggering. Were any of them safe, if Freddrick, Karsh, and Davis were killed together? He looked at Elle, no... Hounde Elle, and hoped she was holding up.

He had no doubt the first move would be to send the most perceptive of the Shadows to the murder site, and he knew that meant Ishani. He also knew that she would go, as she always did, to serve the city.

Aside from Princely appointments, there were other vacancies: three Clan Priscii, and two Covenant heads. These were the people that would marshall their collective Orders and Clans; without that leadership, the city would fall into scared, confused chaos.

Shadow was a Dragon; he had no doubt the Ordo Dracul would be handled. The Invictus would be in shambles with Icarus and Davis gone. Asa suddenly had deja vu as he saw Lioni by Elle. Quinton, Lioni, Gunstan, and himself in a room long ago.

He considered the opposition; Scotts was a wild card. He caught Lioni's eye and circled his finger. They had to meet, and bring the Covenant's power to bear. If he could deliver Ishani's support to Scotts for Mekhet Priscus, would that buy the woman's support for him in the Invictus? Scotts simply didn't have enough allies and support to take the helm of the Covenant -- surely she realized that.

It wasn't seizing an opportunity; it was filling a need and re-establishing order in a time of chaos.

Dog listened, looking around, wonderin' what the fuck was going on.

Last edited by West on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:35 am

Ace looks up, crying tears of blood himself, over Icarus, his mentor. He pulls out his phone and texts Zen in an instant, Needing her at his side to grieve. Zen and I will have to campaign for Priscus...

Elle looks up, something going hard and vicious in her gaze, setting herself in her place as hound in her mind. She whispers in Lioni's ear.

*I want to follow in Brandon's footsteps and join the Invictus. I will make him proud.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:45 am

As he noticed his friend's tears, a surprised look taking over the Bruja's features, blinking one, then once again, as if trying to make sure what he was looking at was real, he... he had never seeing Ace cry...

For a second he felt a lump on his throat, suddenly he wondered over whom the tears were, it, it was weird, it was like seeing your father cry for the first time, you almost wonder, as if it hadn't being even posible in your brain till it happened, and then its all too real, all too close, it's almost scary to some extent, yet at the same time makes you feel closer to him, noticing, knowing he has also cried at some point.

So he punched Ace on the arm, lightly, just strong enough for it to sting some, men, specially punk rockers, didn't hug or whatever other touchy feely types might do, it didn't meant they didn't care, they jus showed it different, his voice a whisper as he said to his friend "We don't cry.
But we'll get whatever did this...
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 am

Reed smiled at the mental toughness of his savage Friend - that kind of public display was a show of weakness, not good in a room fill of predators - however, he'll needed to pose new question for the new Prince. He paused for a moment, he was going to endorse Ace for the Mekhet's head position, yet as he was now, it wouldn't show his decision as good idea - for now. However, he was internally surprise of how much he had disconnection his emotion to feel nothing at the moment - before the sight a weeping woman would've had him try and comfort her.

He had to thank his sire for that. Or if not, he was really fucking scared at the moment.

Brushing the weak thoughts away, Reed knew that right now - sentimentality was not an option to revel in - something had attack their leader and could attack them at anytime without cause. He knew that all the Kindred felt that sudden dread earlier in the evening - it was something that was old and ancient - he could sense that within his blood. "
That attack has left position open for a couple of covenant as well as clan - I wonder whom would be taking over for those vacancy? As well as how will we distribute the information of the Prince, Hound, and Harpy's untimely demise? And should we have member keep an eye out for unusual activities in these evenings?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 am

"Priscus positions are filled by those chosen as a leader by the clan as a whole. I can't comment on the covenant positions." Erika speaks up with a slight voice, her eyes scanning the room. She hoped people would focus on the task at hand more than the obnoxious scramble for power.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:14 am

Ace smiles weakly, calming down and punching J back, his tears gone, but glad he has his friends with him.

"We'll probably have to have our clan's meetings, get everything straightened out, that will spread the word fast enough, I think," he nods to Erika.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 am

The Gangrel smiled at his friend, glad he had helped some, at least the enough to get to what had to be done, the Clans and Covenants should gather, all, even if he wasn't a member of any covenant, it would make them stronger and strenght was what they needed the most, his eyes looking at those around him then, wondering he hadn't noticed it yet "All clans should gather if posible and so should the covenants, we should try to comunicate as fast and as often as we can, make a head count first, to see who else might be missin'..."

He seemed to almost be a bit shy of the question, but was making it soon enough..

"I'm too new it seems, cuz I don't know the Gangrel Priscus yet, who is her or him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:29 am

Reed shrugged, "Question needed to be ask - Kindred being Kindred there has to be an order to follow or else there will be always scramble for power. Beside, familiarity keep the shock of having a couple of powerful and skillful Kindreds found destroyed to a tolerable standard. Which, if I may ask - whom was the one that found out the demise of the former Prince and the others?"

Reed lean over to Johann - whispering, "
That'll be the former Hound Davis, Johann."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:35 am

"Fuck..." Johann seemed to visibly cringe, almost as if he expected to hear Elle's cry once more or something along those lines, swallowing slowly, breathing in despite the lack of need for him to do it, the cold air inside his lungs felt good, felt like a man, it helped him to think like one...

A heavy sigh with a tad of impatience followed then, obviously frustrated at the fact the Savages being Savages, would cause more damage then good when trying to figure out who to follow... or who to fear... hopefully he was thinking more of the Bruja wa of doing things then general Savages "I'll see to gather my Clan as I can and make the word spread, we'll hopefully get some huntin' parties ready before its too late"

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:37 am

Jason:

Stanton had been at the chapter house, looking through the library and had wandered into the room when he'd noticed a crowd gathering. He'd said nothing, shocked into silence that Davis, the biggest badass he knew of, was gone, just like that. On top of that, a being as powerful as the Prince had been taken out as well? All of a sudden, his training came back to him and snapped him out of his trance.

"What needs to be done?" He asked.

Jackson:

Jack was more than a little irritated by the events of the last two nights. First he'd been attacked, then kidnapped by a group of thugs, and finally he'd been brought here to be passed off like an annoying child. The fact that just about every one of these 'people' seemed to kick off a sort of primordial fear that he'd never known before was just icing on the cake.

"What does all of that mean? What is going on?" He asked, annoyance clear in his voice.
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:17 am

O-yama steps forward slightly and whispers to Shadow.

"Seneschal, I have been meaning to start a Coterie of like-minded warriors. By your leave, I will begin recruiting members tonight, after this meeting."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:41 am

Mrs. Scotts arrives in a hurry, her ghoul watching her back and scanning about. She heads straight for the group. She steps in to hear Erika being addressed as seneschal, and decides that perhaps a dramatic entrance wouldn't be prudent.

She walks in and sits beside erika, the broken laptop sitting in her lap like a lead weight.
"I apologize for my tardiness to this meeting; I was just informed of it. What have I missed?" She is calm, having calmed down from Icarus' demise. But she also seems saddened, and brooding.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Shadow listens to all the kindred talk about what should be done, what needs to be done and frowns.

"Are you all finished giving opinions I did not ask for?" She asks, calmly. "Good. Now, each clan and covenent will hold a meeting and take a head count. The heads of the covenents and clans will then inform the Harpy of who is still here, who is missing, and who has taken charge. Priscus and Heads of Covenent positions are decided by the clan and covenent in question. I have no say in that decision.

Once we are all organized in that manner and we have taken an account of who is where and what is what, then we will begin the investigation." She looks at Reed. "Everyone will assist in this investigation, it will not be delegated to one group alone."

She looks at everyone in the room, her gaze falling on each in turn. "Now, go do what is necessary while I fill in our late comers."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Erika stands, and inclines her head to Shadow. She then turns to Mrs. Scotts, "As soon as you are done, gather the Mekhet. We will meet in my new shop; I will go ahead to get the workers out for the night." She walks over and hands a small card with the address on it to the woman. "If you'll excuse me, Prince Shadow." she turns and curtsies just slightly, and goes on her way.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Elle nods.

I for now, since my Clan did not yet speak of it will stand in as Whip and call my clan together. Mr. Hyland if you will aid me?

She leans back over to Lioni and whispers in her ear. *I mean it, I want to be apart of the Invictus, I will follow in Brandon's footsteps and make him proud. Please. When the dust starts to settle, will you help me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Reed gave a brief smile in concession, "As you say, Madame Prince."

His attention turn toward Miss Moraine, "
It'll be a pleasure, Miss Moraine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:57 pm

A soft smile came to Johann's lips as he heard Elle's voice and soft exchange with Reed, she was back, which was good, they needed all the help posible right now, the Daeva would be gathering, so would the Mekhet, the Gangrel should do the same, even if he didn't knew too many of the bunch, he would try and contact them all...

"I'll need your help findin' them all Ace, I'm too new to know all the other Savages in the city." The Bruja whispered to his friend, hoping he could be useful tracking at least some of his clan down, even if just half the Savages got together, it would be a start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Rahyna turns eyes on Elle at her statement of pulling the clan together and pulls out her phone and begins to push buttons moments later her phone begins to buzz in Shadows hand and she takes it and looks at it and her eyes get a look of rage as she reads the message on her phone.

"What in the hell is this Mrs. Moraine?" she asks putting the phone out for her to see "Who has given you this permission I know I have been standing here the hole time and did not once tell you to send a message out to the clan you are not the fucking Priscus I am and just because you have found new power in the past few moments do not under any circumstances think that gives you any power or right within the clan as far as I am concerned you are dirt on the bottom of my shoes." she looks at the message once more before continuing "Do you realize that your stupidity has just caused a great deal of confusion you in effect just told the hole clan that I have died this your clan as well and I am the only Priscus you should care about I understand that your fuck buddy has met his final death but so what do not let that cloud your mind when it comes to clan matters." Rahyna takes a step closer to Elle still sitting with Lioni "I mean you no disrespect Mrs. Dupre." she says with a smile towards her and then turning her attention back to Elle says to her "You are lucky I do not strike you down here and now for what you just did but with everything going on I think you would be more useful at full capacity but I will tell you this Mrs. Moraine you are not nor will you ever be my whip period."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next