Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:17 pm

"Horsemen will be fine, Ace-boy, don't worry 'bout little old me." Tilting her head and folding her arms, she says, "Sure, i'm in. Official-like."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Horseman (Attn Ace & Reed

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:26 pm

"Yeah, I mention rough rider.. but for some reason that didn't catch on..." Reed said was he found himself a seat, "Coolies - now we're at four or three.. not sure at the moment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:52 pm

"Good, why don't we crack on with this then, make the city realise what we're about."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:03 pm

"We were, but then some creepy monster ashed a couple bigwigs of this city, hence why we had another court within a week of the last one." Reed replied nonchalant, "Of course, we should take this opportunity to carve our territory."

He jumped up from his seat and pulled a map of the city

"
This what I was thinking we should claim - it's just out of the city limits but still within."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:06 pm

"And surrounds this warehouse and the one we are scoping for the club right Reed?" Ace asks, wondering if Zen wants in on it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Laura looks at the map and nods, "Ooo, dirt," she says with a laugh. "I ain't got any problems with hitting the area, seeing what we're up against. New face and all, it'll be good for me. It'll also show you I mean business," she shrugged, understanding the nature of the Beast implicittly.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 pm

"Awesome... Well I've been lining up the lease and liquor license, how is the ghouling coming along Reed?" he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Reed nods, "Yeah, what I'm proposing is to take over that small town - Elk Grove"

He fingers the area of the small town then expanding the borders up toward Sheldon Rd to the tip of Grant Line Rd. "
It'll encompass our warehouse and the club as well as give us a good source of feeding. If we're going to do this.. we gotta do it fast so no one can say no and just accept it. Hmm.. I haven't any luck but then I wasn't in charge of it.. either. So, I'll try to see if I can come up with something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:20 pm

"Well J is missing, should the three of us ask for an audience with the Prince?" Ace asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm

"I'll scout it out if you want," Laura offers, her mind finally happy to find something to do.

"I suppose we should see him sharpish."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:22 pm

"Yeah... Reed I think we should make the warehouse club an Elysium, I think it would make it a bit more appealing for the Prince, and it will attract a different kind of Kindred that might not frequent the Lily or Asylum."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Looking quizzically, she asks "Lily? Asylum?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 pm

"Clubs, ones for the wealthy snooty ass ventrue of the city, and ones for the freaks who like to hang from hooks, although... they sort of cross over back and forth oddly. Either way, we need a rock club," he laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:27 pm

"We could offer it as an potential Elysium but we cannot make it into one - unless you're asking we ash Clarke." he said with a droll smile, "We're already scout it, Laura, those were old territories that belong to a defunct carthians as well as the former hound of the city - it's anyone taking. But it is a good idea to offer the a non-freaky or snooty but for all Club as a potential Elysium since i was planning into making it into a big herd spot. And you're right, We'll need to do this like now or soon as."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:30 pm

"Well I'll see if I can dig up the nicest way to contact him, don't wanna piss him off," he grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 pm

"Sounds like a plan, boys."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:38 pm

"Alright, this is great, Reed? You seem to be more organized than me at the moment, you wanna get the maps and shit ready? And I will call up and make an appointment with the Prince? Try for tomorrow night or the next, fast as we can eh?" he smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Reed nodded, "Sure - I'll do that - the main thing is we gotta look like we can handle it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Laura clasps them both on the shoulders. "We can handle it. If we don't," she shrugs, "then fuck 'em." She laughs out loud before continuing.

"Well, I'm gonna check out my room, get settled like. I'll let you boys get down to business." Winking, she grabs her bag and blows them both a kiss before entering the room Ace set aside for her.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Ace laughs, plopping back down on the couch, and looking at Reed.

"Anything else you need me to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Reed hanging the map of the city on the wall, "I dunno - I guess you can start buying up the property under a dummy corporation or something other than calling the Prince. I dunno if I should write out something or just come in with the maps and all. Anyways, I need to think of something else anyways."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:12 pm

"What else you need to think of?" he asks, looking over the maps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Reed shrugged, "I dunno - but I feel something is missing that is obvious."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:20 pm

"What Johann? That's definitely a gaping hole..." Ace sighs, staring at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:28 pm

"Got any contact on him?" He asked, "I was thinking on how to figure how to defend the land that I proposed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:33 pm

"No, none goddammit..." he sighs.

"Ah.. Well, we have Laura now, with claws, and Im sure she would like nothing better than to drive around the perimeter on patrol all night, she loves to fight and loves her bike..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:38 pm

"Yeah, but I don't think it'll be feasible just letting her off like that.. even with claws.. these previous night should've pointed that out." He said.

"
I wonder if we could sprinkle a bit of blood or get some bloodhounds that would patrol the streets."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:04 pm

"We could get hell hounds, but I dont know shit about dogs. We'd need a ventrue for that," he says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 pm

"Why? I'm pretty sure that Gangrel specialize in that department as well.. the last thing we need is a ventrue.. unless he's from the eighties." He remarks. "And beside, I think that'll be a nice trick to learn as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Ace snorts, "the Ventrue are known for it as well. Maybe Laura can teach us that too and we can ghoul some dogs or something," he nods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:04 am

"That means.. we gotta make some effort in training dogs or something.." He said, "Anyways, I'll write up something up later tonight or tomorrow if I don't get to it."

He stretched a bit, "
Anyhow, I'm heading out for the evening for some late night snacking and other errands."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:05 am

"Right on, there's prob'ly a couple dolls in the alley if you're hungry..." he says, waving him off.

"Night man."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 am

Reed nods as he waves before heading out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2